Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
What did Suranne Jones say?

She is starring in a drama about a mother who led a double life.

She looked Phil directly in the eye, kept a straight face and said she couldnt imagine what it must be like to lead a double life for years.
He gulped like an anaconda swallowing a goat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 152

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Tears rolling down my face for whoever the victim is and for all victims everywhere. I absolutely can’t stand it and my heart breaks.
I’m never going to be able to understand how 12 years is enough but I absolutely feel such hope that the victim will get support.

I was abused as a child and even today at 51 years of age, I’ve never told a soul and not even my husband or son. It’s tragic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 128

VC10

VIP Member
Tears rolling down my face for whoever the victim is and for all victims everywhere. I absolutely can’t stand it and my heart breaks.
I’m never going to be able to understand how 12 years is enough but I absolutely feel such hope that the victim will get support.

I was abused as a child and even today at 51 years of age, I’ve never told a soul and not even my husband or son. It’s tragic.
You've told us on here. Hold your head up high xxx none of it was your fault, way back then xxx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 84

inyo

VIP Member
Congratulations MoodyBlue on the winning title with 99 votes.

Recap:
  • The feud rumbles on and several new stories are cropping up each day
  • Phillip and Holly have been appearing on the show as normal, with no mention that they've been dominating the headlines in the Monday morning paper review
  • Phillip handed over to Ruth for the Loose Women preview as usual. There's been no discussion of the This Morning situation on any of ITV's daytime shows
  • Eamonn Holmes made an unexpected phone call to catch up with Fern Britton and criticised Holly and Phillip on his GB News breakfast show
  • Phillip has reportedly hired a new group of lawyers to protect his reputation in the press
  • Dan Wootton claimed that big name guests are now steering clear of This Morning due to the inauthenticity of carrying on as if nothing happened
  • The Mirror suggested there are concerns for Phillip among the show's staff, and that he's "a shell of himself"
  • The Mail reported that Phillip will be departing the show after this series ends in July, along with editor Martin Frizell. Holly is likely to stay and either present the show alone or with Alison Hammond
  • Holly had to leave early on Wednesday to attend a Prince's Trust reception at Buckingham Palace, leaving Phillip to host the final half hour himself. Phillip complimented her on the dress she was wearing for the occasion
  • Deputy Prime Minister Oliver Dowden ridiculed Holly and Phillip at Prime Minister's Questions by comparing Keir Starmer and Angela Rayner's strained working relationship to theirs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

pinkrose81

omg Liz im so sorry. That's a massive step taken right there by telling us fellow tattlers, but of course its harder to tell loved ones, you only do what you feel is right and if that's not telling anyone ,then fine.
Please know that there are people on here , that even though are strangers, care very much.
I admire your strength, to have carried on with your life.....hugs and best wishes to you. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 73

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member

Oh no 😭
I hurt for you xxxx

Both my parents have been sexually abused and I've never had kisses or cuddles off them. I mean nothing. Not even a peck on the cheek.
No proper connection or showing of love to me or my sibling.

Growing up feeling off and isolated like my folks don't do any type of normal hugs or affection.

I didnt know till I was 32 about the abuse my parents suffered. I know it was sexual and covered up at the school and church etc.

These pedophiles are men AND WOMEN (that females need to be called that too!)
And they destroy their victims And the consquences destoy those around them

I wish I could chat to my folks but they get angry and have never spoken to any professional. They are not parenting parents but I do love them but just wish I had that missing parts of a parent child relationship.

This is a consquence of what pedophiles do 😡 👿 it runs so much deeper for my parents, for all victims of this evil. There suffering is forever. AND sadly there are many who are never known. The victims can't speak up just like my folks😢

Sorry to derail a bit BUT anyone covering up IS COMPLICIT.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Rylan is laughing his head off on the radio right now and shouted ‘party’ after he played a song after the news, which included stuff about Scrote 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I’ve just been looking at the comments on Folly’s insta, there are fools on there saying stuff like, hope you and Phil can work it out and someone wrote Phil’ll Fix It 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

msmith2006

VIP Member
I AM OUT OF BREATH FROM RUNNING HERE

but seriously a few things
1) holly HATES him!!! I feel like I would have more emotional things to say about the poo I did this morning
2) why the actual FUCK are ITV giving him a new show!? read the room you dumb fucks
3) is it likely something actually juicy is coming out tomorrow given he is still doing the soap awards and the aforementioned new show?
4) I really wish I was close mates with Eamonn and Ruth and could call round to theirs with a big bottle of fizz

As you were xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67