Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations MoodyBlue on the winning title with 99 votes.

Recap:
  • The feud rumbles on and several new stories are cropping up each day
  • Phillip and Holly have been appearing on the show as normal, with no mention that they've been dominating the headlines in the Monday morning paper review
  • Phillip handed over to Ruth for the Loose Women preview as usual. There's been no discussion of the This Morning situation on any of ITV's daytime shows
  • Eamonn Holmes made an unexpected phone call to catch up with Fern Britton and criticised Holly and Phillip on his GB News breakfast show
  • Phillip has reportedly hired a new group of lawyers to protect his reputation in the press
  • Dan Wootton claimed that big name guests are now steering clear of This Morning due to the inauthenticity of carrying on as if nothing happened
  • The Mirror suggested there are concerns for Phillip among the show's staff, and that he's "a shell of himself"
  • The Mail reported that Phillip will be departing the show after this series ends in July, along with editor Martin Frizell. Holly is likely to stay and either present the show alone or with Alison Hammond
  • Holly had to leave early on Wednesday to attend a Prince's Trust reception at Buckingham Palace, leaving Phillip to host the final half hour himself. Phillip complimented her on the dress she was wearing for the occasion
  • Deputy Prime Minister Oliver Dowden ridiculed Holly and Phillip at Prime Minister's Questions by comparing Keir Starmer and Angela Rayner's strained working relationship to theirs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Congratulations MoodyBlue on the winning title with 99 votes.

Recap:
  • The feud rumbles on and several new stories are cropping up each day
  • Phillip and Holly have been appearing on the show as normal, with no mention that they've been dominating the headlines in the Monday morning paper review
  • Phillip handed over to Ruth for the Loose Women preview as usual. There's been no discussion of it on any of ITV's daytime shows
  • Eamonn Holmes made an unexpected phone call to catch up with Fern Britton and criticised Holly and Phillip on his GB News breakfast show
  • Phillip has reportedly hired a new group of lawyers to protect his reputation in the press
  • Dan Wootton claimed that big name guests are now steering clear of This Morning due to the inauthenticity of carrying on as if nothing happened
  • The Mirror suggested there are concerns for Phillip among the show's staff, and that he's "a shell of himself"
  • The Mail reported that Phillip will be departing the show after this series ends in July, along with editor Martin Frizell. Holly is likely to stay and either present the show alone or have Alison Hammond join her permanently
  • Holly had to leave the show early on Wednesday to attend a Prince's Trust reception at Buckingham Palace, leaving Phil to host the final half hour himself. Phil complimented her on the dress she was wearing for the occasion
  • Deputy Prime Minister Oliver Dowden ridiculed Holly and Phil at Prime Minister's Questions by comparing Keir Starmer and Angela Rayner's strained working relationship to theirs.
Excellent recap! Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Making remarks about stereotypes isn't the real issue, the issue is Phillip and his alleged grooming/talking to minors on Snapchat/being a nasty bully off camera.
Yes… with help from “friends” he also groomed and have potentially helped him with for many years. Simon Schofield has known him 20+ years. Everyone complicit and helping Phil to groom and date minors should be called out. I’m sure they will plead ignorance or use the victim card about being closet gay (like Phil did) or say it was nothing to do with them when it’s clear LOTS of people are aware and have known for a long time. Nothing about “stereotypes” here, everyone knew Phil was gay before he came out, in the same way I’m saying SS is.

Reactions: 22
Alot of the comments on the newspaper articles online are saying move on from this story now and they think the papers are exaggerating the situation! For god's sake they are going to stay and get away with it as if nothing has happened aren't they. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Alot of the comments on the newspaper articles online are saying move on from this story now and they think the papers are exaggerating the situation! For god's sake they are going to stay and get away with it as if nothing has happened aren't they. 🤬
The news outlets can’t talk about the real issue yet because of the super injunction but I can’t tell whether they’re being smart by keeping Phil in the media with the Holly feud story or his PR agency have planned it so the public get fed up of hearing about him by the time the injunction finishes…

Reactions: 13
The news outlets can’t talk about the real issue yet because of the super injunction but I can’t tell whether they’re being smart by keeping Phil in the media with the Holly feud story or his PR agency have planned it so the public get fed up of hearing about him by the time the injunction finishes…
This, it’s too much now

Reactions: 15

26 seconds in The Philth and his sidekick Holly talking about honesty in a past life 😂

Gino in background loudly on fone no Italian accent😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It's probably already been said but it looks like Surannes comment was deliberate, didn't see the show but I assume Holly had left at that point?
Either ITV are doing this for ratings or they're going to continue to allow every guest to hint at things to make him super uncomfortable. Yet again its hard to tell whats happening. If its for ratings they're total bastards.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just been looking at the comments on Folly’s insta, there are fools on there saying stuff like, hope you and Phil can work it out and someone wrote Phil’ll Fix It 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Anyone else really hoping the tit hits the fan on Friday when the pedalos pedalo brother gets sentenced ? I'm hoping it adds serious pressure and causes major problems for philth.
I want him gone but not on his terms in July, I want him ruined, shamed, disgraced and cancelled, along with feeling the hate of the British public towards him.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
it aint going away! it may fade into the background in the meantime lets enjoy his squirming and the shade that's getting thrown

Reactions: 9
I’ve just put on the radio, radio x, Johnny Vaughan’s on and they were talking about getting people to txt in with replacement ideas for TM, I missed the very beginning so I’m gutted as I would love to know what they said, I love radio x, well not Chris moyles but hey ho, did anyone else catch it??

Reactions: 10
Oh and BTW can anyone else smell philth through their screens ? He looks like a piss head, dipso woman, who hasn't showered in weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.