Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad Phil has gone, do we know when Holly and Phil became less pally? Also why did Holly leave the PR and set up on her own?
Wonder if she was also not happy with the MM situation but was willing to stay on TM with Phil as long as it didn't become public knowledge.

Reactions: 10
Just woke up from a nap to some wonderful news. I bet the backstage crew are relieved time now to expose him as a pedalo. Even Mr Dreamies who never does celeb goss messaged me from work. I hope now that all those abused and treated badly by him can move on in some way especially MM.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
'We look forward to continuing our relationship with Phillip starting with The British Soap Awards in June and a brand new peak time series to come.'

no, please spare us.
I like to think this was platitudes, and he is dropped. No one will remember these pledges come June

Reactions: 16
Am I right in thinking their last ep together was the one where Holly had to leave early? Probably didn’t give her the full morning off so people couldn’t say she wouldn’t come in and them probably knowing that was his last show.
I think they did an episode after that but it wasn't anything special.

Reactions: 5
Well the Soap awards are gonna be the most cringey awkward thing ever. I’ve never watched them before, but I can’t wait to see him try and hold that one together, when everyone in the room can’t stand him.

So glad he didn’t get a fake send off from TM, I bet they’ll do some puking little showreel of him.🤢

Reactions: 11
ITV has publicised the idea of a new prime time slot for Pfilth, knowing they will drop the idea once the full horror is exposed. They will present themselves as victims. They need to get rid of Holly now. Idgf who presents TM as I work full time and haven’t seen it in more than a decade.

Reactions: 16
Saw the news - i headed straight here. I knew this thread would be tit hot🔥 🤣x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.