Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is starring in a drama about a mother who led a double life.

She looked Phil directly in the eye, kept a straight face and said she couldnt imagine what it must be like to lead a double life for years.
He gulped like an anaconda swallowing a goat.
Surrane Jones is wonderful.

I got to see her on stage in A Few Good Men in London several years ago and feel very lucky. I think she's one of the UK's best actresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The news outlets can’t talk about the real issue yet because of the super injunction but I can’t tell whether they’re being smart by keeping Phil in the media with the Holly feud story or his PR agency have planned it so the public get fed up of hearing about him by the time the injunction finishes…
I saw online the injunction was coming to an end. Do such injunctions exist in Scotland and Wales?
Are injunctions really that big of a deal. Can they hold weight with something serious?
Or is it about being paid and accepting cash and just being happy with that?
Or can you wait till it ends and speak up?
Or is another Super injunctions issued? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Another DM

Shows how pathetic he is that he wants to stay when he now knows what everyone thinks of him. He's one of the worst narcs I've ever seen.
---
Comments on this … “why should he leaves, what has he done?” 🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

I've been surprised a few times lately when it comes to who Fail readers will happily defend. It's not the sort of people they used to, and it's been the case since a new editor and publisher took over last year. Hmmm....

Reactions: 10
One thing (among hundreds lol) that annoys me is the blatant hypocrisy that makes up these channels. I’m not a fan of Piers Morgan but he gets the boot for a simple criticism of MM. Clarkson did punch a guy but a ponce can just carry on? So many others have been let go for wrong think or saying something on Twitter that was a bit iffy. Yet Philth can keep his job, Ant can keep his job. Gino robbed Paul Youngs house yet he’s now a ‘top chef’ with presenting jobs. For years Saville, Harris, Fred the weatherman, Johnathan King, Tim Westwood, Stuart Hall et al can just carry on. The rot is so deep, nothing will happen. Until more people such as this Matthew come forward
I can’t stand PS, but ‘Ponce’ - seriously?!

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised about Luke Evans going on holiday with sPhilis. If you look at Luke’s instagram it looks so vain and desperate to impress and very social climbing, like he’d go to the opening of a toilet seat to get noticed. He’s obviously paid an assistant to just constantly film him for instagram, yuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Comments on this … “why should he leaves, what has he done?” 🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Bloody hell. Head in the sand or just plain thick? Need to put Rolf Harris in front of those people, showing them newspaper articles and social media receipts going "can you tell what it is yet?"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spotted this earlier….. can’t think why someone would have wanted to leave such an amazing job so recently

IMG_5662.jpeg

• Haha
Surrane Jones is wonderful.

I got to see her on stage in A Few Good Men in London several years ago and feel very lucky. I think she's one of the UK's best actresses.
Yep love her too!
I will watch her in anything!
she is always good.
Just intense and I really believe in her characters.
Now I like her more after that clip 😉

What we have learnt, queue gate they didn't care about public opinion and decided to ride it out. All the issues now they are trying to do the same but the media are not letting it go as easily, never mind what is actually happening with Holly and Phil and their PR etc. Looking on my SM either there is either paid positive posts or there is still some that 'worship' and have no idea what everything is all about.
At the very least for Phil is abuse of power re MM, covering for his brother and the questionable character reference and Holly ignoring a young trainee being treated differently to others and going along with the 'coming out' when it was forced otherwise the MM story would break etc.
Sorry not well written but you get the gist.

Reactions: 16
Blimey Kim Woodburn wasn't holding back on GB News - Holly is a two faced witch....😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Spotted this earlier….. can’t think why someone would have wanted to leave such an amazing job so recently

View attachment 2177768
😲 Today I saw a job for a talent assistant!
at ITV looking after celebs etc.
How odd I just browsed as I was looking to get back into media circles (NOOO NOT TM)and It popped up...

Makes you wonder if those at ITV are replacing the production team 😒
Lining up roles for Holly and Phil and protecting the inner circle.l with new updated contracts perhaps on nxt projects 🤔
HMMMMMMMMMM
Nothing gets past us Tattlers 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️
Anyone fancy applying 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw online the injunction was coming to an end. Do such injunctions exist in Scotland and Wales?
Are injunctions really that big of a deal. Can they hold weight with something serious?
Or is it about being paid and accepting cash and just being happy with that?
Or can you wait till it ends and speak up?
Or is another Super injunctions issued? 🤔
Yes it is a criminal offence and contempt of court to break an injunction. Everyone involved and the media outlets are bound by law, and breaking it could result in hefty fines or prison sentences. When it ends then people can speak up, unless the victim brings it back to court.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.