Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why he doesn't just leave?! Everyday he's on screen there's more scrutiny of him. Why would someone continue in any job where they are clearly strongly disliked and talked about constantly, never mind the UK press pulling him to shreds. I just don't get why he's still there.

Reactions: 29
I don't get why he doesn't just leave?! Everyday he's on screen there's more scrutiny of him. Why would someone continue in any job where they are clearly strongly disliked and talked about constantly, never mind the UK press pulling him to shreds. I just don't get why he's still there.
I agree - there’s a special sort of arrogance in Philth to be sticking it out like he is doing. I still maintain he know’s where all the bodies are buried at ITV and has threatened to take them down with him.

Reactions: 28
Because he’s a narcissist and this is what happens. They gaslight, they love bomb, they manipulate, i originally joined this group because of the stories about him, and my rabbit hole led me to tattle, thank god 🙌🏻

Reactions: 38
Because he’s a narcissist and this is what happens. They gaslight, they love bomb, they manipulate, i originally joined this group because of the stories about him, and my rabbit hole led me to tattle, thank god 🙌🏻
Perhaps to be the Last one standing. Pride. Before he leaps he met what a cushy goodbye package or better claim on retirement package. Lined up work at ITVand then jump ship.
Who knows,
but definately a mistake to return as its got scrutinised the show and them.

Reactions: 11
Kelly Hoppen   Same old tit design she always bangs out. Awful dress scene. Loves the gays to keep her diversity score up. God I hate Alan Carr. Happily shag Luke Evans though  Just FYI he is way too old for Philth.
There is something about women with such curly hair that I simply do not trust. Captain Tom's daughter, Chrissie Watts, Nadia Sawhala. And Kelly Hoppen. They're all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He didn’t win. Doesn’t seem to have gone. Linda Robson and Vanessa Feltz are going to everything at the moment - both recently broken relationships 😞
Not surprised he didn't win... it was a public vote. It was a joke he was even nominated :cautious:

Reactions: 6
I bloody love Kim Woodburn! She says it like it is and her assertions about Holly are absolutely spot on. She is a two faced witch and I want her gone from TM as much as Philth.

Reactions: 35
Dan Wooten on GB News right now with Carol McGiffin, Adam Brookes and Matthew Lancer (something to do with Labour)

All three say they dislike Phil
Carol went on TM a few times, PS dismissive of her, she’s heard many stories of him being unpleasant especially to people further down the pecking order.
Adam Brookes mentioned the internet rumours a few times
…..and says he has a few friends in the media and no one has anything good to say about PS who is rude and nasty to certain people

Dan concludes by saying this cannot go on, it’s like the Alistair Campbell school of crisis management, you can only last a certain number of days, it’s escalating like a snowball and the Deputy PM even mentioned it in Parliament today and every single person knows about the internet rumours.

it was brilliant 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I've just seen one of Gloria Hunniford's grandsons is friends with Philth's youngest.

I wonder if he's another victim of The Man With No Lips?

I really hope Dear Old Glo hasn't introduced the poor lad to Kitty either.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also it's a bit odd isn't it how all these young boys he's work with are people he is still hanging about with now they're adults, drinking with them etc. Literally screams grooming to me.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.