Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we have all been vindicated on here now. It was this bleep that first brought me to Tattle when he ‘came out’ and Digital Spy kept deleting all threads about him. The whole thing stank to hight heaven and it was obvious there was more to it than met the eye, but all discussion that wasn’t fawning was being shut down. Apart from on here. It’s been three long years with a pandemic thrown in for good measure and here we all are, and we were right all along.
I bet JurassicMark over on DS Forums is having a nervous breakdown over this latest development 😆. Anyone who’s still a member over there, send him my condolences 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He manoeuvred Fern Britton out all those years back for far less so he could have easy to mould Holly, and now it feels like Holly knew she needed to extricate herself from him and did the same to him. How do you like them apples Phil?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a wishy washy statement, is it strange they chose to use the word 'diligent'?

Reactions: 8
Next Holly please, off you duck.
View attachment 2184270
She’s repugnant to think she’s got away with any of this. You’re next, love! As for Philth, I never thought I’d see this day come, but it has!! Well done to everyone on here for sticking to their guns. Someone has to fight for what’s right, don’t they? I reckon the scrotum jumped before he was inevitably pushed. I don’t think This Morning should go on at all now. But if it does, and it will, then Philth had no choice but to go. It was absolutely untenable to have these two smug degenerates continue to gaslight the nation in their almighty grift. Libertá! Libertá, folks!

Reactions: 20
Been out and on way home. This is bloody brilliant news. A lot of people have waited for this day. Between this and Patrick Kielty taking over Late Late, it's a good weekend for showbiz, and in Philth's case, for karma 😊😊😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone got that heartbreaking pic of MM being batted off by Hollow outside the NTAs? This is going to be integral to her delectable downfall.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg.....Rylan has just said he's off for a fair few weeks as he's doing something else 😳🤯🤯🤯

Bloody love him on This Morning if that's where he's going!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Philip likely hasn't committed a crime, MM was legally of age (just) when the relationship started (based on much of what we know). Initally meeting someone under age then in a relationship when they are of age isn't illegal.

It would however destroy his reputation and is very icky.

The only way he could be in trouble legally is if MM came forward and said things happened when he was under age
It could open the floodgates. I give it until next Friday before there's a police statement saying " historic" people have come forward

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'd be interested to know what exactly was said or done for Holly and Phil to have drifted apart like they apparently have. They used to seem pretty close, so I want that tea if possible.
Exactly this ☝🏼 the press saying a rift but what about? She wasn’t bothered about him doing the runner 😏

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.