Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶 Philth closed his eyes, drew back the curtain
To see for certain his career was through
Far far away, no one was weeping
For the truth is seeping
HMP for you 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I hope that even though Phillip has been axed from TM, the newspapers don’t ease up on him. They know, we know the reason they’ve kept the pressure on these past few weeks and it’s not because they’ve been indulging in a rumoured backstage feud between poundshop Barbie and her creepy OAP uncle. Let the story break!

Reactions: 24
That's the worst thing, using being gay as a cover just reinforces some narrow minded people's views on gay people all being after young kids

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The news has just come up on my facebook and the comments are all upset, sad and in disbelief! A lot of the general public seem to have no clue about what has been happening!
I’ve seen that. Many are in for a shock.
---
Phil isn't gay imo, just a pedalo. I hope the gay community witch slap the bastard down for his blatant homophobia.
Totally agree and it really makes me angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im betting he’ll be replaced by someone else to present Soap awards, I can’t see it happening, he’s so delusional to think he can do it. I think he’d be met with awkward silences and boos from the back presenting those awards, it’s not gonna all blow over by June.

Reactions: 20
IMG_2127.jpeg
At long last. Very long time lurker! The reason I joined Tattle all that time ago, looking forward to the story being blown apart

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am I right in thinking their last ep together was the one where Holly had to leave early? Probably didn’t give her the full morning off so people couldn’t say she wouldn’t come in and them probably knowing that was his last show.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This would be the perfect time for big boy Ben Perryman to sell a story…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.