Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a bit Schofe you odious toad. Holly, you can take yourself out with the rubbish an all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What fills me with utter joy is knowing he didn’t get a proper send-off from the show. No song and dance made whatsoever… which is unlike what happened with Fern 🤣

It speaks volumes how Holly hasn’t stepped down as well. Surely if he resigned on the basis of the rumoured feud in the papers then it’d only be fair that Holly adopted the same course of action? Just shows the fire was emitting too many embers for ITV’s liking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
, it's a good weekend for showbiz, and in Philth's case, for karma

Honestly, are the stars and planets doing something? :ROFLMAO: A lot of grifters and criminals are getting a huge dose of karma this week.

It. Is. Glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is what I believe too. I think he agreed to sacrifice his job on TM only once he had got ITV to sign off the promise of a "brand new peak time series”. He wants to stay on prime time TV and remain relevant. There’s no way he would have agreed to quit otherwise. It’s a shame ITV don’t have the courage to boot him off the channel full stop.
Im guessing it’ll only run one series then be discontinued, I think the flood gates could open now on Scrote, they’re gonna have to turn up the canned clapping at the Soap awards to hide the boos.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What makes old TV presenters collapse to the floor, at home?

The sound of their gravel drives being crunched underfoot by police boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are the DM doing a live updates article? Are the expecting something to come out imminently? Seems a bit weird to me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
*sits in the sunny garden, sipping a mint julep*

Now. To get the whole toxic boiling that is that show off our screens forever, including the horrid Frizell, the enabling Dolly, the talentless Hammond and all the rest. Something new, intelligent and fresh please….

Reactions: 21
Philip likely hasn't committed a crime, MM was legally of age (just) when the relationship started (based on much of what we know). Initally meeting someone under age then in a relationship when they are of age isn't illegal.

It would however destroy his reputation and is very icky.

The only way he could be in trouble legally is if MM came forward and said things happened when he was under age
Philth has known Matthew McGreevy since he was eleven years old. I certainly think he groomed him from that age, waiting until legal age to start anything physical.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Philth has known Matthew McGreevy since he was eleven years old. I certainly think he groomed him from that age, waiting until legal age to start anything physical.
Quite probably, but the evidence of that is non existent unless MM makes a statement to the police.

It's enough that it would ruin his career and reputation if it got out as everyone can put two and two together. But making a legal case is very different.

Philip is likely just on the right side of the law, but barely.

Reactions: 20
I'd be interested to know what exactly was said or done for Holly and Phil to have drifted apart like they apparently have. They used to seem pretty close, so I want that tea if possible.
It was this according to the Birmingham Mail:

---
Why are the DM doing a live updates article? Are the expecting something to come out imminently? Seems a bit weird to me
The Independent are also doing live updates 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder what's to come out, but also am concerned with ITV's positive statement about Phil

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So he’s only off TM and will still be presenting for ITV including a brand new prime time series! 😕

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.