Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we have all been vindicated on here now. It was this bleep that first brought me to Tattle when he ‘came out’ and Digital Spy kept deleting all threads about him. The whole thing stank to hight heaven and it was obvious there was more to it than met the eye, but all discussion that wasn’t fawning was being shut down. Apart from on here. It’s been three long years with a pandemic thrown in for good measure and here we all are, and we were right all along.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
His exit would have been very carefully coordinated, and he was probably holding on until agreement was made about his other ITV commitments and the wording from ITV and Holly in respect of his departure. Until he was satisfied of a 'warm exit', he was going to keep on broadcasting until they dared to kick him out or gave him what he wanted.

So I think the writing has been on the wall for at least a week or two, and perhaps much longer. Only now has ITV and Holly given in and agreed to appear sad about him leaving. I could be wrong, but I doubt he left without exit arrangements being decided between his lawyers and ITV/Holly so he can save a bit of face. That is probably what the last week has been about: his last bit of power over the team.
This is what I believe too. I think he agreed to sacrifice his job on TM only once he had got ITV to sign off the promise of a "brand new peak time series”. He wants to stay on prime time TV and remain relevant. There’s no way he would have agreed to quit otherwise. It’s a shame ITV don’t have the courage to boot him off the channel full stop.

Reactions: 28
Not a chance in hell he will be co presenting with Holly on DOI.
The soap awards is shite anyway plus it’s recorded so it will be very heavily edited if he indeed shows his miserable scrawny mug. My guess is he will be in rehab shortly.
Happy SATURDAY!

Reactions: 29
£730,000 + p a. cash tap turned off, as of today.

He was on the tele for FORTY years , almost.

FORTY years.

How many millions upon millions.......

Lots of " enablement " and " keep quiet" money , to play with..................

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I feel like we have all been vindicated on here now. It was this bleep that first brought me to Tattle when he ‘came out’ and Digital Spy kept deleting all threads about him. The whole thing stank to hight heaven and it was obvious there was more to it than met the eye, but all discussion that wasn’t fawning was being shut down. Apart from on here. It’s been three long years with a pandemic thrown in for good measure and here we all are, and we were right all along.
Absolutely…. nothing feels as good as the smugness right now🤣
IMG_3094.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Well done Tattlers for keeping the faith and momentum.

Let's hope the enablers are next to be shown the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What with Saturday anight Takeaway being cancelled and now this, this weekend is shaping up to be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd be interested to know what exactly was said or done for Holly and Phil to have drifted apart like they apparently have. They used to seem pretty close, so I want that tea if possible.
I don't think they were ever close it was a relationship I believe it was created on and off screen to aid him ITV and his agents to allow him to hide and cover up any misdemeanours and in 2019 it started to unravel, Hollyfilla went along with it at the time to keep her in the good books and while with the same management company she probably realised she was in to deep! so the real distancing commenced after his coming-out fest when she left the management company where we have recently learned he is or was a share holder!

Reactions: 16
Why are people saying there is a super injunction - if it’s related to MM, they wouldn’t have a injunction, it isn’t used to hide such serious crimes
Philip likely hasn't committed a crime, MM was legally of age (just) when the relationship started (based on much of what we know). Initally meeting someone under age then in a relationship when they are of age isn't illegal.

It would however destroy his reputation and is very icky.

The only way he could be in trouble legally is if MM came forward and said things happened when he was under age

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.