Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is breaking in the next few days in the news?? 🤔🤔🤔 the end of an injunction.....?
All this........ more to come.........?

My partners just said " as you know I've never liked the bleep, hes another Saville, hiding "

ITV have obviously sacked him ; an untenable situation. Advertisers kiss of death , financial etc......

I can't wait for the papers these next few days......
Even the Gin Club, QVC, Scofe Wine and We Buy Any Car don't want him but got rid before ITV still pretended like nothing was going on!

I'm away on Monday so won't be able to catch the first 5 mins of TM and I'm gutted

Reactions: 20
Wonder how long it’ll be before he’s drunk calling in for Spin To Win 😂
He needs to get tanked up , drive down Chiswick high road & mount the pavement.

In for a Penny ; in for a Pound 😃😃😆

I bet his " TV studio " flat, tucked away ( owned or rented in a different name, or holding company / psydomyn ) is full of sex gear & bad memories ....😖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe I napped and woke up to the news alert!!
I tend to agree there is more to this, the timing is suss as is the with immediate effect. He and Fern fell out but she still got her big farewell.
I hope something does come out tomorrow but I won't hold my breath!
My husband just read it out and I honestly thought he was making it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oooh Phil has quit TM and if Holly's statement doesn't scream 'we are not friends' I dont know what does!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What's the background between those two?
They were trying out different hosts to replace Holly whilst she was was away, Amanda was the best, according to the producers and possibly viewers, but Philip put his foot down and demanded it go to Rochelle. I'm not sure why, maybe cos Amanda wouldn't dance to his tune.

Reactions: 21
Holly will be being stroked by Dermot O’Leary while Alison and Josie play the parts of Ruth and Eamonn.

Joel will be wondering what he’s let himself in for. Rochelle will be wondering what day it is.

Matthew Wright will be heard banging on the door, wondering why he can’t get in. The Creepmans will be telling him it’s not his fault.

Holly will be where she loves to me - in the middle, holding court. Alison has been one night out with her and her pals so she’ll feel safe. Maybe safe enough to spill a few stories to the press Holly doesn’t want to do herself.

The piano planner will be invited back to tinkle out a few songs throughout Monday morning including ‘Since You’ve Been Gone’, ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’ and a sing-a-long rendition of ‘Irreplaceable’ in time to hand over to Ruth at Loose Women who is a shell of her former self, having spent all weekend laughing and drinking champagne
The Creepmans! 🤣 I'm howling! extremely apt!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The people on reddit, etc, the wokies defending him, saying how stunning and brave he is, for liking a big cock up the shite pipe, make me so angry. He's a creepy little man and he needs whatever is coming his way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'd be interested to know what exactly was said or done for Holly and Phil to have drifted apart like they apparently have. They used to seem pretty close, so I want that tea if possible.

Reactions: 17
YES!!!! I’ve just got back from a dog walk during which I was praying that tomorrow’s headlines would include him being axed from This Morning.

I expect the big Sunday exclusive was that he was axed from This Morning, so he decided to get in first and announce he is stepping down. I’m surprised it’s with immediate effect, though.

Some of my favourite Tweets in light of recent events (mostly from honorary Tattler Shirley Carter’s Pussy):

EXCLUSIVE: Phillip’s replacement:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What I can't understand are the amount of comments saying be kind and comparing this situation to Karoline Flack. He knew abuse took place and said nothing so it continued. It's unforgivable.

Reactions: 23
Ugh so I assume Holly and Frizell are still lingering around like a pair of fetid turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.