Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to catch up with lots on here but omg ponce Phillip is offski 🎉🎉 makes being stuck in the hospital being induced worth it knowing he won't be on my morning telly if I'm still here on Monday haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So he’s only off TM and will still be presenting for ITV including a brand new prime time series! 😕
I don’t think the prime time show will ever materialise. They’ve obviously just told him that so he’d agree to leave immediately.

Reactions: 31
All those years, the big I am on the sofa, and his last show was Thursday with no fanfare, no nothing. The mighty has fallen.

I wish they would do the pool of presenters thing. It stops the feeling of superiority they had.

Reactions: 39
Screenshot_20230520_170440_Twitter.jpg

I hate the way this is being painted as him leaving because of a feud with HW. He's going because he's been found out 😡

Reactions: 44
Matthew Wright has just blocked me (and presumably others) on Twitter for challenging his opinion on Schofield 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2184420

I hate the way this is being painted as him leaving because of a feud with HW. He's going because he's been found out 😡
They may only have to say that, as further news will come out over the next few days & the media won't jeopardise anything.
I think k they are hoping for more with the expiration of injunctions or people coming forward, etc....

Reactions: 14
The news has just come up on my facebook and the comments are all upset, sad and in disbelief! A lot of the general public seem to have no clue about what has been happening!

Reactions: 15
I wonder what the Sunday papers r gonna bring
From what I gather, it was expected that tomorrow, the newspapers would break the story that Phil had resigned but being the narc that he is, has decided to get in there first.

As much as it pains me to say it, I don’t think they’ll be anymore announcements or exclusives tomorrow judging by how ITV are continuing to pledge their allegiance with him within their recent statement. If they got wind that something big was coming which would inflict a huge dent on Schofield’s career, thus their reputability as a broadcaster they wouldn’t be promoting this supposed new peak time series that he’s been given, which was clearly born out of a deal struck between him and ITV execs in exchange for him resigning from TM.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.