Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should’ve gone a couple of months after he came out. He got a lot of goodwill towards him then and of course the rumours had started but it wasn’t in the MSM- most people had no idea and out of sight out of mind. He could have bowed out saying he wanted to start a new life/ protect his children/ felt now was the right time to step down etc. There were people in the industry who knew what he was like that were probably just biding their time to stoke the fire and now it’s their turn. Quit whilst your ahead comes to mind.

Reactions: 21
Saw a pic in the paper and he looks so much older and skinnier, he hasn’t waged well at all

Reactions: 17
This is it for him now, everyone is talking about him all over the place, oh dear what a shame

Reactions: 28
And Carolyn McCall, head honcho at itv
I see she's a Dame now too. She started in politics, funnily enuf.

"McCall earned a £3.7 million salary at ITV in 2018. Her 2019 base salary was set to increase by 2.5 per cent "in line with the wider employee group".[19] In April 2020, McCall along with other senior executives took a 20% pay cut in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.[20] McCall serves as a non-executive board member in the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy."

Did they all get a big bonus now corona is over?

Reactions: 12
Oh, how the press have turned on him since this article came out.

I can’t believe going by those 4 photos that it was a shock to anyone when Phil came out.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Holly seems to have done an about turn when she heard his testimony in his brother’s court case. She is linked to him though. They made themselves a duo.

Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Regardless of what Holly and/or her team's intentions are - I think it's been obvious she's been distancing herself from him for months now. Maybe even since before Queuegate.

Reactions: 21
I was always suspicious of Holly having shingles. I don’t think she had it

Reactions: 46
I can’t wait to see the back of PS, but Dan W part in this makes me uneasy. He seems to wield a fair amount of unhealthy power himself. But as the only one willing to speak and push on, he will have to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.