Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now his reputation is under question, she's making out that she's the victim and it's "poor holly".

Not really sure I'm buying it, tbh. They've been friends for years, she turned a blind eye when it suited her. Now it doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
He so thought he would end up with a knighthood in the end didn’t he? Like some kind of national treasure. Ha ha! Your days are numbered mate, more and more are clocking on to the fact you’re a nasty, bitter bully who had a PR marriage to distract from the fact you like young boys. Perv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Also this is stuff people on Tattle have been talking about for ages. Lots of posters had noticed that they clearly weren’t as close anymore and that Holly looked miserable on TM. People slag this site off all the time but we see through all the bullshit don’t we?

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Holly is a different person presenting when that greasy twerp isn’t with her.
I caught a bit of TM on Monday and have to say Rochelle was totally different.

Don't get me wrong - she was at her vacuous best but she was at ease with Craig (likewise Vernon and Andi in the past) and didn't constantly feel like a spare part.

How much longer until Pip addresses his future?

Reactions: 16
YASSSS! The momentum is growing. Bye Philth. You can join Rolf Harris in hell. I hear he arrived there just today.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I had to laugh at this paragraph from Dan’s article.

‘Phillip was said to be jealous that Holly had won a Bafta when she filled in for Ant McPartlin on I'm A Celebrity and furious with a Sunday Times magazine cover with the provocative headline: 'How Holly Willoughby eclipsed Phillip Schofield and became Britain's hottest TV star.'

What a horrible arrogant knobhead. Anyone else would be pleased for their close friend and colleague. Holly was noticeably so much happier presenting with Dec I can even remember thinking it at the time. She’s always happier and more herself around other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just read that Wootton piece.

He obviously wants to spill the beans but can't. That doesn't mean to say he knows 100% what Pip had been up to but he knows enough to plant the seed.

All it takes is one person to speak out. ITV is toxic though and they haven't learnt from the Jeremy Kyle debacle.

Wootton is picking sides. Does he think Holly is a great presenter? Nope. Does he prefer her to Phil? Yep. Does he want Holly to win out over Pip? Of course.

Holly has wanted out of TM for some time now. I was told that she was pissed off at ITV for their handling of queue gate. The BBC are keen to put her on primetime and she would gladly move. Her husband's production company has a number of shows, they are biding their time to find the right show and format for her. Pip has burnt bridges at the BBC and is quite jealous.

ITV's problem is the producer. He thinks Pip has done nothing wrong and will stand by him. Viewers have seen through the Holly/Phil double act, it was never endearing and turning up to work sozzled was totally unprofessional.

Pip is so powerful at TM that he has a say about guests, chefs and even editorial decisions. Thankfully some guests can't stand the sight of him and would refuse to be interviewed by him!

Reactions: 31
I assume this has already been clarified many threads ago, but I’ve just watched Dan Wootton’s interview with ex-Loose Women panellist Carol McGiffin, and he confirmed in this interview that he had to leave ITV due to how he was censored from talking about Phillip Schofield.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I can’t see anything online about him dying? Although he will have an express ticket there!
Come join us on the Celebrity Death Pool threads! A private ambulance was seen at his house today. Although could be his disgusting wife who has croaked it. The one who stood by him.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can’t see anything online about him dying? Although he will have an express ticket there!
There was one of these death hoaxes yesterday. He is very ill and on his last legs but sadly not dead yet

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I always see lots of stuff online.
I saw Ann Drogyne
She is quite a character and has a lot to say a bit like Shaun Attwood and Jon Wedger who talk about the dark side of The industry.

Even Lady Colin talks about Phil

I think he would do best to speak up instead of say nothing as it causes speculation.
His OTT coming out. Was it to mask the scandals?
If so a terrible PR exercise to hide behind your sexuality and play the public like that.

Makes you wonder just what is he silencing?
Speculation has been going on years and is rife.

Just people are fed up with the hypocritical stance Phil is taking and his attitude regarding QueueGate showed him to be a rather unsavoury character as he is addressing his target audience and not accountable for his obnoxious Queue jumping.

Naturally Holly gets dragged down too:sneaky: She chose it. But she is now seeing that their is probably a rabbithole.

If Phil isn't accountable for his rumoured past fling of the runner just what else is he hiding? :unsure:
If I was that production runner or assistant I'd speak up eventually. Others are doing it for him and this doesn't set the story straight as you get different narratives.

Reactions: 11
If I was that production runner or assistant I'd speak up eventually. Others are doing it for him and this doesn't set the story straight as you get different narratives.
Trouble is we all know Phil’s defence will be attack and he’ll victim blame. He did nothing wrong, MM got the wrong end of the stick and Phil was trying to be kind by shuffling him sideways to Loose Women to create some distance without harming MM’s chance to progress at ITV. There’ll be no admission of guilt so nothing to apologise for

Reactions: 11
I can’t wait to see the back of PS, but Dan W part in this makes me uneasy. He seems to wield a fair amount of unhealthy power himself. But as the only one willing to speak and push on, he will have to do.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm sure Dan will come to a sticky end at some point, he's probably made quite a few enemies along the way.

Have a great weekend Phil !! :LOL:
---
Now his reputation is under question, she's making out that she's the victim and it's "poor holly".
Next you'll be suggesting Holly went into business with Peter Jones, picked his business brain, and then threw him under the bus once she'd got what she wanted. Sweet, lovely, innocent Holly? NEVER! I WON'T HEAR SUCH BLASPHEMY! ps. Could I interest you in some Wyld Moon jewelley? It's very nice ... it's 10 percent silver 90 percent tin. ;)

• Haha
even if PS is utterly dislikeable. HW totally fawned over him when there were no secrets. Now he’s publicly alienated she’s trying to distance herself from him. Every controversy with Holly has him involved by association.

YASSSS! The momentum is growing. Bye Philth. You can join Rolf Harris in hell. I hear he arrived there just today.
What? He’s dead? I must check my deadpool choices!
---
The clock is ticking. Tick tock.
Just a matter of time now....
It really is, I laughed at him wanting to be knighted, no way is that going to happen. 🤣

TM breaks up in July as someone says but I doubt Schofield will last that long. I bet he’s furious . All he had to do was be nice to people like Rylan has been, imagine what a c*nt you must be when you can’t even be nice.

I know what makes my skin crawl - he has no lips does he?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.