Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see the back of PS, but Dan W part in this makes me uneasy. He seems to wield a fair amount of unhealthy power himself. But as the only one willing to speak and push on, he will have to do.
Knowledge is power ……. certainly in this sordid case.

Reactions: 18
It’s starting to happen isn’t it. Wheels dropping off. Seems like HW and PS fell out about her stint covering for Ant. And then coming out gate put them back on track. Holly’s people have put their heft into distancing her, saying they fell out in 2019. This is all engineered to make Holly look like Doris Day who has felt uneasy with him for years. Not buying it, although they genuinely seem to be distant.

Reactions: 40
I liked Holly when she presented IAC with Dec. I think Phil was well jel that she got that gig. Get rid of Phil and Ant and let it be Dec and Holly! I don’t mind her with him

Reactions: 32
I liked Holly when she presented IAC with Dec. I think Phil was well jel that she got that gig. Get rid of Phil and Ant and let it be Dec and Holly! I don’t mind her with him
She and Joel were great together

Reactions: 17
I hope they get Stephen Mulhern for Dancing On Ice he was absolutely brilliant that week he hosted. Holly was great with him as well.

Reactions: 27
With any luck by the end of the summer all he will have left will be his oil and vinegar collection for boots …. We live IN HOPE !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait to see the back of PS, but Dan W part in this makes me uneasy. He seems to wield a fair amount of unhealthy power himself. But as the only one willing to speak and push on, he will have to do.
Agreed. I dislike Schofield more than Wootton.

Reactions: 21
I’ve just read the Dan wootton article in the Daily Mail and am confused. It almost looks like Dan has a personal vendetta against Phil and there’s more to it than Dan saying Phil wanted to get him sacked.

There’s a line in the article where Dan says Holly was unfairly criticised for queuegate but pardon me, I’m pretty sure Dan was amongst those criticising her on his GB news show, or am I dreaming that?

As I’ve said before I think This Morning is past it’s sell by date and the pairing of Holly and Phil is due to expire, the act has worn thin.

Dan can’t say that it’s only Phil’s behaviour that has been questionable. I think Holly is so fake with her sincere face she puts on for serious interviews. The way she covers her face when laughing is pathetic. I’m sure she has stepped on people to get to her position in TV and it must help having her producer husband.

I hope when the big announcement happens Phil brings Holly down too, they’re as bad as each other. You can’t tell me she didn’t know what Phil was getting up to in the past?

What’s the saying, greed attracts greed? (Think I’ve made that up). But a true friend does not use and discard somebody just because it might affect their public image. They’re all rotten!

Reactions: 40
Great article by Dan. But I think he's wrong to say H was unfairly criticised for queuegate. She was just as bad

Reactions: 38
Oh I agree. Someone more mainstream and less cuntish himself needs to deliver the fatal killer blow. But it’s a start and he’s like a dog with a bone now, he won’t stop until Schofield is ruined.

Reactions: 18
Someone start a #schofeisabully like what happened with Egg head Elen that exposed all the stories about her being horrific. That should chase him away

Reactions: 10
Dan's obviously not bothered by the Super-Injunction P is supposed to have.

Let's hope this will open the floodgates now

Reactions: 23
I’ve just read the Dan wootton article in the Daily Mail and am confused. It almost looks like Dan has a personal vendetta against Phil and there’s more to it than Dan saying Phil wanted to get him sacked.
DW isn’t doing all this because he is a moral crusader, he’s a repellent toad, it IS a personal vendetta. But he is the only way this story keeps getting highlighted so he will have to do.

Reactions: 48
Does anyone think another reason Holly started distancing herself was because her eldest son is about the age of MM was when he was supposedly groomed by Phil?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Does anyone think another reason Holly started distancing herself was because her eldest son is about the age of MM was when he was supposedly groomed by Phil?
Absolutely. It’s probably the main reason why she never shows her children’s faces. She knows the dangers of online grooming. She’s seen it first hand

Reactions: 25
I think she’s more worried about her reputation and career if she’s seen as inextricably linked to Phil. She was happy to let him be around her boys on holidays knowing what he was like so I doubt she’s suddenly grown a conscience. More likely she sees the writing is on the wall for him, he’s no longer useful and she’s on damage limitation.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.