Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Schofield would be wise to remember what happened to Cilla Black who was a complete bitch to a young runner on either Blind Date or Surprise Surprise. That runner later became one of the top people at ITV and she struggled to find work after those shows ended.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Badirene

VIP Member
Holly needs to get the first blow in. Get her arse over to some newspaper and give an interview all teary and sink Philth for good "We were very close for a long time he was caring and offered advice on my career (controlling), he seemed charming and took a great interest in my children (ahem). When the news about his brother came out I tried to support him as it was so shocking. But then (pause to wipe tears) it came out in court that Philth knew about his brother abusing this child and did nothing to protect an innocent young boy. It broke my (cold dead) heart as I am a mum to a boy near that age of the abused child abd I just couldn't see Philth the same way again."

Philth "she's a prolific cokehead"

Holly "I turned to drugs to cope with Philth bullying and controlling me. There was no escape (sob)"

Philth: "She shagged no likey, no lighty"

Holly: "He is a nonce and pedalo enabler"

Come on Holly, do it. Draw blood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Also this is stuff people on Tattle have been talking about for ages. Lots of posters had noticed that they clearly weren’t as close anymore and that Holly looked miserable on TM. People slag this site off all the time but we see through all the bullshit don’t we?

• Heart
Reactions: 70

margaretta

VIP Member
As one of the many who found Tattle as a result of schofe conversations being suppressed elsewhere, i’m sitting here with a huge bag of popcorn

the end is nigh
🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I have it on authority he will be in front page news for the sun and possibly the mail tomorrow. A friend works for one of the red tops. I haven’t been told the details of said story that is about to be published but at least we know the momentum isn’t slowing.

sorry not sure I have introduced myself but I have been avidly reading the threads for a few weeks now and waiting for the cards to come down.

• Wow
Reactions: 64

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Now his reputation is under question, she's making out that she's the victim and it's "poor holly".

Not really sure I'm buying it, tbh. They've been friends for years, she turned a blind eye when it suited her. Now it doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

no-no

VIP Member
She better not get a free pass, too little too late for that squealing moron to attempt any damage control. She was happy enough to play his bimbo bestie when it suited her i.e. his dirty (open) secrets weren’t all over the media. Those who wilfully enabled him for decades can reap what they sow 👋🏻

Reactions: 57

no-no

VIP Member
She was, But its not a bad thing that she actually realises this now
She’s not had a moral epiphany. The only thing she’s realising is that their untouchable status on the sofa is at risk so she thinks she can sheepishly try and distance herself to save her own arse.

He’s the wrong’un but I’ve got no time for those who turn a blind eye then act oblivious, either.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

catlady29

Chatty Member
I can't beleive its finally happening....we have waited long enough. Well done to all us tattlers who have never let this story rest and kept on talking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

She's clearly trying to save her own career knowing Schofield will eventually go down and it will affect herself by association. She's getting short on shows since leaving Celebrity Juice and being unable to make shows with Lee Mack or Bradley Walsh a success. If she leaves the easy money of This Morning there would be nothing left for her. That's her only long term successful show.

• Wow
Reactions: 53

E84Blair

Phil, if you're reading this:

IF YOU GO DOWN, DRAG THEM ALL WITH YOU! SPILL EVERYTHING!
ON. EVERY. LAST. ONE. OF. THEM.

Make this a summer of scandal.

🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
I never post on the Scofield threads, but I follow them all, and I just wanted to say that I share all of your joy in this finally being the end of the slimey little fuckwad, and hopefully that charmless blonde bimbo too.
Party round at Rylans?

• Haha
  • Heart