Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched the chase twice recently and both times the adverts for what’s coming up on tomorrows TM has been done by Gyles, not Phil and Holly. Do they never do it anymore? Distancing the brand from the two of them for an exit?
I have noticed that quite a few times, Gyles only does that when P&H are on otherwise it's done by the other presenters.

Reactions: 8

She's clearly trying to save her own career knowing Schofield will eventually go down and it will affect herself by association. She's getting short on shows since leaving Celebrity Juice and being unable to make shows with Lee Mack or Bradley Walsh a success. If she leaves the easy money of This Morning there would be nothing left for her. That's her only long term successful show.
Oooh yes! If The Sun are reporting this then it’s probably true.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Missed a lot on here lately and delighted to see the Rylan article and the article about Philth and Hollyfilla barely speaking off camera. Good on Rylan for saying what he did - he didn't have to name names - everyone knows who he means.

Ooh Dan Wootton talking about it again, not much said, more to be discussed in the next few days

Reactions: 22
Dan said he's been talking about this for a while, and implied he knows more!

I think holly has had enough. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was pregnant by September.
Philth is finished.
Loathsome SLUG.

If Holly was to give the ITV execs the ultimatum of her or him come new contract time, who do you think they'd back?

I think Phil, unfortunately, he seems to know where the bodies are buried on someone high up.

Reactions: 14
Missed a lot on here lately and delighted to see the Rylan article and the article about Philth and Hollyfilla barely speaking off camera. Good on Rylan for saying what he did - he didn't have to name names - everyone knows who he means.
As Rylan said the other week on the Joe Lycett show, he's only got 3 true showbiz friends which are Ruth, Eamon and Claire from Steps. TBF the following week on his Radio 2 show Scott Mills pulled him up about it and got an apology for forgetting him haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
More and more is coming out via the msm, unlike us on Tattle where we know and predicted this

Haven’t dropped in on here in a while because as we all predicted, normal service resumed at ITV’s ivory towers where the disturbing antics of Philth were brushed under the carpet and Holly returned and continued to blow smoke up his arse and enable him. However, that being said, the story about them being distant behind the scenes has now been picked up by the Birmingham Mail:

Also, good work to that Tattler who saw the reflection of that young boy in Phil’s sunglasses who Phil has coaxed into a dirty weekend away in Paris. I wish a mainstream newspaper would pick the story up and just caption it saying - “Phil enjoying time in Paris with young male acquaintance” just because you can imagine him and his crisis management team going ape-tit. Surely that wouldn’t breaching the terms of the injunction, considering the injunction is supposedly only to stop MSM from referencing his relationship with MM?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Yassss, every little helps to keep the momentum going. It’s not going away this time Philth.

Reactions: 28
I wonder if they’ll address these headlines on the show or ignore them. The Mail has picked up the same story now

Reactions: 10
Slowly it’s all coming tumbling down. The media are starting to get more blatant in their reporting. I bet he’s going apeshit over it. He’s probably plotting what to do next to put a positive spin on it, but he can hardly come out again can he?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Interesting that the DM article says Holly has made it clear she wants to stay with the implication being if anyone is off it is Phil, whether that’s his choice or not. I wonder if he’s been trying to say to her ‘look we always said we’d leave together so you have to come too or it’ll look bad on both of us” and she’s not having it

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.