Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ship is finally sinking. I don’t think there’s any escaping his downfall now, it’s happening, let’s hope it hurries up.

Reactions: 38
I wish all these moments on this morning would be clipped! I kinda want to see their chemistry slip ups, but couldn't face watching the show.

I hope they both go, she's been by his side for too long to move on now he's beyond toxic imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Definitely think Ry is referring to the PS…he’s very good friends with Ruth & Eamon all had sudden departure from this morning! R&E can’t stand PS either so finally colleagues are speaking out in a roundabout manner
People and the the daily mail are definitely alluding to something 🤣

Reactions: 19
I bet he’s absolutely furious. He hates any kind of negative press attention and needs to be in control at all times, the fact that Holly isn’t playing ball will be driving him insane with rage. I love it 😂 Odious twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What’s happened recently to promote all this? After all he’s got away with stuff for years! I think they’ll either he’ll leave or address it. but I think it will be very soon

Reactions: 20
Chris Moyles brought them gifts….Holly a nice candle and Phil a mug! Told him not to read too much into it 😂😂
Chris also appeared on Hollys first TM episode and later said something along the lines of appearing on her first and last show! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Keep it up DM !

Phillip Schofield feuds: A look back at his famous rifts

I kinda wonder what the point of the daily mail is now that so many articles like this have 0 comments hours after publishing :LOL:

Sure, no one has anything to say on the flurry of negative articles brave Phillip is getting 🤔

Reactions: 9
Holly’s team going on the offensive here. But is it too little too late?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.