Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dreamies you are the hallowed thread namer! Congrats m'dear

And as promised, I'm sure this must be lyin' boy groomin' Philths fav pic of himself don't you... ;)

phillip-schofield-sniffing-his-dirty-fingers.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@Dreamies you are the hallowed thread namer! Congrats m'dear

And as promised, I'm sure this must be lyin' boy groomin' Philths fav pic of himself don't you... ;)

View attachment 2160240
Excellent! Thank you all so much, first time I have won a thread title.

Back on topic, just been reading through the comments on the daily fail regarding the Rylan article. Very interesting. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I came running here immediately after I saw the Rylan story in the press - it’s him for sure

Reactions: 26
Schofield would be wise to remember what happened to Cilla Black who was a complete witch to a young runner on either Blind Date or Surprise Surprise. That runner later became one of the top people at ITV and she struggled to find work after those shows ended.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
70769499-12063235-image-a-6_1683636474068.jpg

Snake wrapped itself around thin-lipped Pip.

Animals know. Shame it couldn't finish the job!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Definitely think Ry is referring to the PS…he’s very good friends with Ruth & Eamon all had sudden departure from this morning! R&E can’t stand PS either so finally colleagues are speaking out in a roundabout manner

Reactions: 41
Definitely think Ry is referring to the PS…he’s very good friends with Ruth & Eamon all had sudden departure from this morning! R&E can’t stand PS either so finally colleagues are speaking out in a roundabout manner
It really is ridiculous nobody will come out and say anything though. Like why? What is actually being hidden?

Reactions: 35
It really is ridiculous nobody will come out and say anything though. Like why? What is actually being hidden?
I think if the truth came out it would bring down a lot of people with him, all his co-presenters that have blown smoke up his ass, stuck up for him and defended him. Plus the fact itv have stuck by him when they know injunctions are in place! They are all disgusting and no one else would get away with it

Reactions: 44
Schofield would be wise to remember what happened to Cilla Black who was a complete witch to a young runner on either Blind Date or Surprise Surprise. That runner later became one of the top people at ITV and she struggled to find work after those shows ended.
She was matey with Kitty too no? She must of known a lorra lorra secrets, shame about the swimming pool slippery floor incident.
View attachment 2160581

Snake wrapped itself around thin-lipped Pip.

Animals know. Shame it couldn't finish the job!
Thats animal cruelty. Fucks me right off. Why do we need a bloody great snake on Philths lap ffs, poor bloody thing being manhandled like that. Who suggested that segment I wonder? Were they having a dig....

Reactions: 19
I’ve watched the chase twice recently and both times the adverts for what’s coming up on tomorrows TM has been done by Gyles, not Phil and Holly. Do they never do it anymore? Distancing the brand from the two of them for an exit?

Reactions: 20

She's clearly trying to save her own career knowing Schofield will eventually go down and it will affect herself by association. She's getting short on shows since leaving Celebrity Juice and being unable to make shows with Lee Mack or Bradley Walsh a success. If she leaves the easy money of This Morning there would be nothing left for her. That's her only long term successful show.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.