Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is very much the beginning of the end. Even DM arent moderating comments n it- everybody knows

Reactions: 36
The morning current affairs show on the main Irish news radio channel had a bit on H and P. Bizarre to hear a celebrity story on that show unless someone has died or been arrested. They alluded to his “troubles”. It feels very much like they are setting the stage for a bigger story.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Well the vultures are certainly starting to circle aren’t they……

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Holly distancing herself and saying she would like to stay on TM if or when PS goes, nowhere near absolves her from being in cahoots with the man. She's nearly as creepy as he is (in a different but clingy simpering and abetting way). While many others on the show knew about PS, she's the face of TM and went happily along with it all until now. Poor old Holly, not.

Reactions: 50
She better not get a free pass, too little too late for that squealing moron to attempt any damage control. She was happy enough to play his bimbo bestie when it suited her i.e. his dirty (open) secrets weren’t all over the media. Those who wilfully enabled him for decades can reap what they sow 👋🏻

Reactions: 57
She better not get a free pass, too little too late for that squealing moron to attempt any damage control. She was happy enough to play his bimbo bestie when it suited her i.e. his dirty (open) secrets weren’t all over the media. Those who wilfully enabled him for decades can reap what they sow 👋🏻
Yep. Good riddance to her, too little too late. She has sat there like a good little girl smiling with her adoring eyes at him for too long. It’s a damage control attempt from her. She must go aswell.

Reactions: 34
She was, But its not a bad thing that she actually realises this now

Reactions: 9
I don’t know about anyone else but I feel like getting up and singing the Hallelujah chorus at the top of my lungs. This is all about bleeping time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This maybe the ideal opportunity for itv to dump him, I'm sure they would prefer to keep her over him if she should offer them an ultimatum. Him or me

Reactions: 20
This maybe the ideal opportunity for itv to dump him, I'm sure they would prefer to keep her over him if she should offer them an ultimatum. Him or me
They won’t dump him yet. Maybe put him out to pasture on a long holiday? He knows too much about people higher up at ITV which is why they’ve not got rid of him because he’ll take them down as well. All of this reminds me of Fern’s last days at TM when there were stories about her and Phil’s souring relationship which you’d never have known about to look at them but we now know to be true.

Reactions: 27
She was, But its not a bad thing that she actually realises this now
She’s not had a moral epiphany. The only thing she’s realising is that their untouchable status on the sofa is at risk so she thinks she can sheepishly try and distance herself to save her own arse.

He’s the wrong’un but I’ve got no time for those who turn a blind eye then act oblivious, either.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
This comment made me giggle 🤭

Considering they cover the front page news headlines, in the first segment of the show everyday, they should be forced by producers to read this headline out.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

She's clearly trying to save her own career knowing Schofield will eventually go down and it will affect herself by association. She's getting short on shows since leaving Celebrity Juice and being unable to make shows with Lee Mack or Bradley Walsh a success. If she leaves the easy money of This Morning there would be nothing left for her. That's her only long term successful show.
I don’t know about anyone else but I feel like getting up and singing the Hallelujah chorus at the top of my lungs. This is all about bleeping time!

Oooohhh, reading that makes me want to sing the footie chant, 'Ere we go, 'ere we go, ere we go!'

How exciting! Come on now Holly, pull that red card on the creepy old bleep and get your self away from his Philth pronto!

Waheyyyyyyyyyyy! And the suns out too :m😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not had a moral epiphany. The only thing she’s realising is that their untouchable status on the sofa is at risk so she thinks she can sheepishly try and distance herself to save her own arse.

He’s the wrong’un but I’ve got no time for those who turn a blind eye then act oblivious, either.
You are right, But its better then her defending him when the tit hits him in the end

Reactions: 15
The body language Philip is giving off today during the intro... oooft... he looks very, very on edge. Not a happy bunny at all. I don't watch TM, I only caught the start as I was nosey after all the stories yesterday regarding Hollie, and wanted to see if he was his usual smarmy, smug self.

Oh, now they're doing the headlines, wonder which one won't be mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God I hope this is the beginning of the end for the odious little creep. Holly’s PR team definitely laying the groundwork to distance her from him, but she should be on her way out too in my opinion.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.