Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

"Let's celebrate one and all - Phillip Schofield at last will fall!"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So, what do we think will be on his sick note come Monday? Shingles? Monkeypox?

I vote for Ruth and Rylan to take over. I think they’d be great together.
Do you know I've not watched this morning for years, can't bear Phil or Holly, I never liked Ruth and Eamon until I saw them on Gogglebox. I bloody love Ruth. Eamon and rylan to be together x just shows you can be mistaken.

Reactions: 15
HERE IT COMES EVERYONE…… THE MOMENT WE'VE WAITED YEARS FOR!!!!!

Young man who worked with Phillip Schofield 'mysteriously' left role

#
I’m shocked, wonder what happened for them to sort of run a story on this. Obviously it’s been known about for years but the papers always protect him! Very strange but also very exciting, hope people see he is JUST like his brother!

Reactions: 16
So, what do we think will be on his sick note come Monday? Shingles? Monkeypox?

I vote for Ruth and Rylan to take over. I think they’d be great together.
I vote for the entire show to be cancelled. It is well passed it's sell by date.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Holly can't pretend to have known nothing about MM. There's photographic evidence of him approaching her after some ceremony or other. He wasn't there to discuss the weather, now was he? Poor fellow, I hope he is okay and that he is protected in all of this.

Amd I know we have said it before but it bears repeating - others such as Eamonn, Ruth , Rylan, whoever also have to be conscious of protecting themselves, their health and their own careers. As much as we would love to see them tear that lowlife Schofield apart. He is vicious and will try to damage everyone else if he has to go.

I hope justice of some sort is finally about to be done. 🤞
groomers are very good at grooming. It’s very likely Holly was groomed by him to believe things and it’s possible she never knew to the extent we do of what went on!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have been out all day what have I missed 😯 Desperately trying to catch up before sleep claims me . Thanx for screenshots folks very helpful 🙏

Reactions: 5
I didn't know this but I read earlier today that Jimmy SaVILEs brother used to procure young boys for 'members' of a pedalo ring! So two brothers being a peed isn't that unheard of.
And could have started with one brother abusing the other - who knows. 😕

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.