Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chippednails

VIP Member
Don’t all come at me at once 🥊🥊
As much as I find him a pain sometimes I do have to admit that it’s kinda different & entertaining in a way compared to the other shite Irish insta accounts are doing.
He’s not trying to flog us an Emma mattress, a natural deodorant with our name on it (like who the fuck needs that), white branded hair products from china OR unflattering gym wear that literally nobody needs in their life. The last few days I actually giggled at his stories, they are harmless in a way. And the Sandra versus Veruca Salt was that added bit of drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Ahhh bitch about Paul next week . Leave him off over this one . It’s very sad no matter what happened . He lost his best pal. I feel sorry for the poor fella regardless . Poor Rocky the dog looks so so sad 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Suggestion: His only friend is AWOL since the nasty Naples spat. He may have lots of money but he'll always be a Twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've a new found respect for Sandra. Posters might not like this but, I think she may not be the scrounger we thought. She seemed to have paid her way on this holiday....or indeed, struggled to pay her way and keep up with Richie Rich and Verruca Salt!

Reactions: 23

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Sandra and Paul have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Thats the stuff for him, you don't treat your friends the way he treated her
Disappointing to read, but not surprised. While, like others here, Sandra annoyed me and I thought she was leeching off Paul, that holiday showed she wasn't that at all. Just lonely is all, wanting a plain old fashioned friend.
Sadly Paul treated her like shite and chose his like-minded boring sister. He's welcome to Elaine.
Sandra deserves better.

Reactions: 22

Schnozzle

Paul is acting like a creep around the van build bloke. Lock the van doors tonight Dr Tadhg O Brien or you’ll wake up with two 1970’s televisions staring down at you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Babadoo69

Maybe he's unfollowed her and vice versa as part of the "drama" that we know Paul loves and they're actually still buddies behind it all.
This is true, seen them together yesterday, it was all an act for insta and tattle. Saddos

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I won’t lie, listening to Paul talk about poor Renko brought a tear to my eye….there is much I can say about Paul and his behaviour but he loves his dogs and always seems to treat them well. Thought it was lovely his parents came to say goodbye 🥹

Reactions: 21

Queenofleon

Sandra and Paul have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Thats the stuff for him, you don't treat your friends the way he treated her

• Wow
Reactions: 20

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
omg imagine sitting on that boat waiting at the pier which was supposed to set off at 1030 and you look up the road and see yon knob who has delayed you coming down, but in no rush, instead FILMING a feckin story. Hes an absolute arsehole and has no respect for people. I'd say people who checked out late in his kippy hotel got penalised. one rule for him and one for everyone else. He's a grade A tosspot.

Reactions: 20

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Lol 'it was a covid lockdown operation and obviouslt covid is over now so we're closing motl finglas ' .....yeah right Paul, THAT'S why its closing! I mean you still have the main cafe thats busy AF. oh no wait, you don't, you ran that into the ground too!
Whats worse is, he obvipusly knew this was on the cards and yet instead of quietly going to Dublin low key and telling his staff they were again being shafted, he went up like Billy Big Balls and booked into a swanky hotel, gave us tours and constant fancy meals pics then actually filmed himself prancing 2 foot from Rameshs face in the coffee dock , THEN announces oh soz, youve lost your job! He's an absolute C#NT !

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Does anyone have the inside track of what actually happened here? Seems a bit petty to unfollow each other etc.
I'm assuming something happened between Elaine and Sandra. It was evident things were unravelling the day after Elaine arrived, and then Paul asking his followers if he should stay on in Italy for another few days. It had a whiff of Elaine involvement. It was like she wanted Paul to herself and wanted a better holiday when Sandra was out of the way.
Last sign of Sandra in Italy was her saying goodbye to Paul before she got in a taxi. It was rushed and an awkward hug to each other. No sign of Elaine.
Afterwards it was like Paul and Elaine sighed relief at her departure.
So I don't think it was a petty thing to unfollow each other, something clearly happened.

Paul won't address this.
Like he hasn't addressed his past friendships that have vanished, the gynaecologist, the prince, the photographer to name a few.

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
I always got the impression Sandra seemed a bit off, not sure if troubled is the right word but possibly vulnerable. After seeing her posts the last couple of days I think she’s better off without Paul in her life. He’s happy to leach off people but will drop them just as fast with no thought spared for their feelings.
That holiday must have been hell for her. Elaine & Paul are a disgrace. As soon as I realised Elaine was joining them I knew it would be a disaster. It’s a shame she had to come between her brother & his only friend.