Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know how his parents cope with him. I mean they are long termers probably long respected in achill and in lands the idiot layabout son who annoys the locals and lets the side down. Much like the neighbours in Dublin. He's nothing but a liability. I honestly think they treat him as special needs or something. I reckon he threatens a mental health episode if they so much as chastise his behaviour. He's a bleeping asshole. What's dole these days ? I'd love to see him survive on 188 quid a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The recovering addict promoting a pub. The lovely herringbone flooring, the detail of the ceiling, the beautiful red leather seating. I’ve seen it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish he had made a reel of that trip to Italy with Elaine and Sandra, poor Sandra sitting there looking completely miserable eating her chips.

Reactions: 3
Sandra and Paul have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Thats the stuff for him, you don't treat your friends the way he treated her

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sandra and Paul have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Thats the stuff for him, you don't treat your friends the way he treated her
Ohhhh! I was a little confused with her, I didn't like her, thought she was taking advantage a little of Paul but the way she was treated in Italy by Paul and Elaine was horrible. Real bully like. Continue like that, each other is all they'll have, no one else will want anything to do with the pair of spoilt brats, the notions they have of themselves, unwarranted notions!

Reactions: 11
Oh wow...thats HUGE. Ge must have really humiliated her. He can push the envelope with his parents as they ll always back him but he has no clue how to treat ppl.

Reactions: 12
Disappointing to read, but not surprised. While, like others here, Sandra annoyed me and I thought she was leeching off Paul, that holiday showed she wasn't that at all. Just lonely is all, wanting a plain old fashioned friend.
Sadly Paul treated her like shite and chose his like-minded boring sister. He's welcome to Elaine.
Sandra deserves better.

Reactions: 22
I’m not one bit surprised not a sign of her since he came home. No wonder he has no friends he’s a sad lonely little man

Reactions: 12
She had a post up two days ago re her own dog and Murphy for their birthdays and mentioned Paul, so there must have been a fall out since. She was a good friend to him imo, sure doesn’t Elaine live in Dublin it’s not like they hang out all the time. He’s a dope and the one who will end up very lonely at the end of the day, Im Sure Elaine has her own friends in Dublin.

Reactions: 8
SANDRA IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE JOIN TATTLE AND TELL US EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder have they blocked each other, there's a few posts on her page that have people tagged that he was probably tagged in at some stage but the tag is gone now which I think means a block.

I reckon Paul didn't like Sandra's digs at Elaine in the reels etc. The veruca salt stuff. She's his sister at the end of the day. Something more is going on I reckon. Elaine is just spoilt but family will usually stick together.

Reactions: 7
I reckon Paul didn't like Sandra's digs at Elaine in the reels etc. The veruca salt stuff. She's his sister at the end of the day. Something more is going on I reckon. Elaine is just spoilt but family will usually stick together.
I think Elaine is so far up her own hole....Sandra was beneath her, normal, and that was evident.
Something definitely happened when they changed flights, that was the day Sandra had chips in the fine dining restaurant while the other two had menu food.
I would hope Sandra told Elaine to duck off along the way.

Reactions: 17
I think Elaine is so far up her own hole....Sandra was beneath her, normal, and that was evident.
Something definitely happened when they changed flights, that was the day Sandra had chips in the fine dining restaurant while the other two had menu food.
I would hope Sandra told Elaine to duck off along the way.
Id most definitely say she told Elaine a few home truths on that trip.

I definitely feel bad for Sandra. She a bit mad but I'd say harmless and would always do u a good turn. I hate the way she would be saying something and he would cut her off and say 'OK thaaaank you'...wonder will he address it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.