Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a complete simpleton…we have had good weather over a week and he is only just putting his bbq together and can’t even manage to get the right gas…I mean it’s not like he has anything else to do other than get 2 hot young fellas to take off their tops to paint his horse box…he is a complete old perv

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guaranteed he did not put that barbie together himself. If he had we'd have had 14 thousand stories of the entire process if he had. Remember the time he trimmed a shrub beside his garage door and you'd have thought he'd a jungle in south american to tackle the way he went about it. Anyone else would do it after work without even a mention, but thw sad reality is he's done so little work in his life he sees the most mundane things as epic tasks. He's a useless bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was a private message from a food truck in response to his fair weather comment earlier she felt he was targeting her as she only pitches up in the summer said she was the same as him there was no business during the winter months she didn’t appreciate being called out and he was petty and childish he then shared photos of when he got smoothies from her I’d say she was straight in to him for sharing her text

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was a private message from a food truck in response to his fair weather comment earlier she felt he was targeting her as she only pitches up in the summer said she was the same as him there was no business during the winter months she didn’t appreciate being called out and he was petty and childish he then shared photos of when he got smoothies from her I’d say she was straight in to him for sharing her text
He just can’t resist being an asshole. Ironic thing is, he is a blow in himself!

Reactions: 10
What a dope I’d say the locals can’t stand the childish prick.

Reactions: 2
What a dope I’d say the locals can’t stand the childish prick.
We don't stand or tolerate him. The other day he got the head taken off him for videoing people eating lunch in the cafe. His parents are respected in the area. Not him.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
He’s a bleeping hole. Fair weather traders?? He’s one to talk. He can’t even give AWAY the WMC trailers cause no one wants them and there doesn’t be a sinner at his saunas. He’s a bitter old man because mammy and daddy wouldn’t continue to bank roll the WMC

Reactions: 13
Fair play to her!!! She said YES I only come to the beach in the summer just like YOU and your sauna 🤣🤣🤣

What a d1ck!!!!! Can’t even see when he’s being a hypocrite ☠

Sure the WM vans were fair weather also…only set up during Covid to make a quick buck while the cafe was closed…glass houses Paul/Jimmy!

• Haha
Fair play to the locals for pulling him up on the filming. I've always thought to myself,if I was ever in the same place as him and he was filming I'd tell him to delete it!!. I was in a beauty spot last summer and some idiot had a drone up the noise off the fecking thing, we were trying to have a picnic, i told him to duck off with the drone. Kids were morto 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.