Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread. Title suggested by @fannymcslap

Quick recap - his parents sold the hotel, possibly for social housing. New owners don't want White Moose so he's left with just Finglas and Glasnevin and says he earns no income. Threw a bit of a tantrum and relationship with parents not good, but spotted at dinner with them last night. Living in Achill, likely in a house owned by his family. Not popular with the locals, except his one new bestie, Sandra.

Reactions: 10
Wtf are the two of them like. Mid forties sitting in a restaurant on a Saturday night both on their phones, thinking they're showing ppl 'content' !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf are the two of them like. Mid forties sitting in a restaurant on a Saturday night both on their phones, thinking they're showing ppl 'content' !
Neither of them have anything else to do nor anyone to do it with. That's how it looks to me anyway.

"The water is really close" he says...that's how the tide works Paul...goes in and goes out eh, who knew!

As for Sandra, doesn't make an effort to dress up does she, her hair omg.
And Paul, shirt open to his belly button nearly.

Reactions: 4
Ah I didn’t see that! No idea who it is
Based on one of the replies to the tweet, the one with the initials, I was directed to another Tattle thread that I previously viewed around the time that a certain ex-rte radio personality suddenly left his job and then left the country. They're talking about it there but it's just speculation, although the pieces all fit.

I'd love to reply saying it's some guy called Paul stenson who is called Jimmy Valentine on onlyfans

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Based on one of the replies to the tweet, the one with the initials, I was directed to another Tattle thread that I previously viewed around the time that a certain ex-rte radio personality suddenly left his job and then left the country. They're talking about it there but it's just speculation, although the pieces all fit.
That case was settled I believe the girl in question said she made it up?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.