Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of him, the manky fleece and ridiculous hat indoors and I could hear the bleeping flip flops when he walked…he is an obnoxious upstart who hasn’t a clue how to behave (or dress) when he is in public…easing knowing he only has bloody dogs for company as he is about as well mannered as they are….and I can breathe now that I got that off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m truly heartbroken for him for the loss of his dog but did he need to post it within about an hour of it happening? Surely he can see he has a massive social media addiction

Reactions: 9
Heartbreaking to lose a pet. But I really hope he doesnt go out and get yet another expensive dog. All the dogs he has and not one rescue among them. I totally judge people who buy rather than adopt.

Reactions: 12
Hope he’s okay. Not easy losing a pet. He should take some time out to process privately

Reactions: 5
I won’t lie, listening to Paul talk about poor Renko brought a tear to my eye….there is much I can say about Paul and his behaviour but he loves his dogs and always seems to treat them well. Thought it was lovely his parents came to say goodbye 🥹

Reactions: 21
The whole thing is so so sad. Poor Rocky lost without his big bro. Paul is definitely in shock, I hope he does OK.
So glad the parents got to say goodbye

Reactions: 7
Not a popular opinion I'm sure but im not falling for it, its awful to lose a well loved pet but there's something else going on there!!! So his mam and dad came to say goodbye and by absolute coincidence the dog died not long after!! Paul is full of tit and would do anything for drama and for people to feel sorry for him, guaranteed he got that dog put to sleep (not a thing wrong with that, the dog wasn't in good shape for a long time) and doesn't want to admit to it 🤷‍♀️ The smallest thing tips Paul over the edge, he goes off line and doesn't be seen for days but his dog "his best friend" as he says dies and barely 5 minutes later he's on Instagram posting about it, nah not buying it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not a popular opinion I'm sure but im not falling for it, its awful to lose a well loved pet but there's something else going on there!!! So his mam and dad came to say goodbye and by absolute coincidence the dog died not long after!! Paul is full of tit and would do anything for drama and for people to feel sorry for him, guaranteed he got that dog put to sleep (not a thing wrong with that, the dog wasn't in good shape for a long time) and doesn't want to admit to it 🤷‍♀️ The smallest thing tips Paul over the edge, he goes off line and doesn't be seen for days but his dog "his best friend" as he says dies and barely 5 minutes later he's on Instagram posting about it, nah not buying it.
Well he is a typical narcissist,so he will make it all about him,heart breaking all the same

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.