Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did no one else catch a couple of nights ago at dinner Elaine said "and we're not drinking..." and gave a smirk and a wink to Paul.
Next story was a video of a non alc beer (I thought maybe as a cover for the previous story) and you could see Sandra with a sly smile in the background.
I saw that too, think it was last year he went on a ski holiday with Elaine, came back and went off social media, a few weeks later he posted that he fell off the wagon. He seems glassy eyed slurry and rambling in that last one. Cheers Paul when you read this 🍻

I saw that too, think it was last year he went on a ski holiday with Elaine, came back and went off social media, a few weeks later he posted that he fell off the wagon. He seems glassy eyed slurry and rambling in that last one. Cheers Paul when you read this 🍻
He seems to fall off the wagon when she's around same that time at Christmas. She's hardly trying to get the parents to focus on Paul and not her snagging married men? I don't think her mam and dad would approve of her doing that

Reactions: 3
He seems to fall off the wagon when she's around same that time at Christmas. She's hardly trying to get the parents to focus on Paul and not her snagging married men? I don't think her mam and dad would approve of her doing that
Probably wants the full inheritance.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Worst nightmare going anywhere with Elaine u can even see Paul is nearly had enough at this stage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shes full of herself ..

Reactions: 13
I saw it last night and nearly died laughing. The shade!! Knew ppl here would appreciate it. She's dead right though. That other wan is obviously a nightmare. She's the image of Veruca too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I posted above about it!
Apologies, hadn't refreshed the thread before I posted! Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Was so unexpected. I wouldn't like to be Paul when Sandra gets hold of him when he's home. He'll get some earful I'd say.

Reactions: 6
Go on Sandra. If Paul has any sense he would let Sandra organise their next trip, I think she’s some laugh.

Reactions: 4
I wonder does Paul regret his decision now I mean he only sees Elaine once in a while but is with Sandra all the time in Achill.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.