Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I asked my brother to take all those videos and pictures of me while "strolling peacefully" through Sorrento, he'd tell me to wise the duck up and duck off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh lol, Sandra has gone way up in my estimation, the end of that reel is 🤣🤣🤣💀 Such a dig at Elaine and perfectly describes her. She's always come across like lady muck and a spoilt brat. Verucca salt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Elaine threw strops until she got what she wanted and went out of her way to make Sandra feel like the poor relation she's a witch pure and simple

Reactions: 15
A pair of entitled twats. Elaine sashaying around with a paper umbrella like a lady yet her ass is on full display under the dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elaine’s a dose but Sandra is just as bad. Weirdest reel ever.

I actually think there’s something not 100% there with Elaine - I know that’s horrible to say but she seems like she’s medicated the whole time!

Reactions: 12
Elaine’s a dose but Sandra is just as bad. Weirdest reel ever.

I actually think there’s something not 100% there with Elaine - I know that’s horrible to say but she seems like she’s medicated the whole time!
Probably out her banger on cocaine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've a new found respect for Sandra. Posters might not like this but, I think she may not be the scrounger we thought. She seemed to have paid her way on this holiday....or indeed, struggled to pay her way and keep up with Richie Rich and Verruca Salt!

Reactions: 23
I've a new found respect for Sandra. Posters might not like this but, I think she may not be the scrounger we thought. She seemed to have paid her way on this holiday....or indeed, struggled to pay her way and keep up with Richie Rich and Verruca Salt!
Justice for Sandra!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't get me wrong, they all come across as doses, especially the first intro to her was f*cking the dog into the river as a puppy like a ragdoll 🙄 But that reel was hilarious 😂 Elaine is insufferable though. Like she doesn't even attempt to hide her diva-ness. She's pretty so gets away with it.

Reactions: 12
She’s not a scrounger for Paul’s money, she’s a scrounger for any glimpse of attention she can get through him. Thirsty for fame.

Reactions: 8
They didn't think to bring Sandra to the budget friendly restaurant they're in tonight any night!

Reactions: 3
Sandra doesn't follow Elaine on Instagram and isn't followed by Elaine either.
When she visits Achill everyone dreads her walking into the restaurants or the shops. Very entitled

Reactions: 8
He's completely addicted to his phone. The constant filming of the most mundane things is like watching paint dry. Where is the 'entertainment' he's always banging on about. Making jokes about the word 'anal' or putting stupid filters on is not entertaining.
Validation and the dopamine hit when he checks his story views

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.