Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Same lad who asked for legal advice for the staff at Charleville lodge then never followed through. Hope the staff tell their story on twitter like they did before
I said at the time that that was all bluster.. looking for a 'Rottweiler solicitor', just to make himself look like a big man. He's a pathetic, spoilt, entitled brat, despite the image he tries to portray.

Reactions: 15

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
I bet Elaine threw strops until she got what she wanted and went out of her way to make Sandra feel like the poor relation she's a bitch pure and simple

Schnozzle

Achill would be slim pickings for single friends who can drop everything to go on silly adventures with Paul. Sandra is being used. As soon as he had Elaine, he dropped Sandra like a hot potato. Sheโ€™s fine for Achill, not for anywhere else. Hopefully she realised this as she nose dived into the taxi cab to get to the airport.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
If they could put up with Jason then Iโ€™m sure they could cope with her
I can't believe I'm saying this but I find Jason less annoying ( and he turns my stomach). That Sandra one is possibly one of the most irritating people i've ever seen as a secondary character on someone's insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Yeah he lost her sounds like for ages and found her charging her phone
Mods we definitely need an eyeroll reaction/emoji
She's the most selfish diva I've seen on insta in a long time she thinks she is a big celebrity - nothing likeable about her at all

Ellegee

VIP Member
Donโ€™t all come at me at once ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ
As much as I find him a pain sometimes I do have to admit that itโ€™s kinda different & entertaining in a way compared to the other shite Irish insta accounts are doing.
Heโ€™s not trying to flog us an Emma mattress, a natural deodorant with our name on it (like who the fuck needs that), white branded hair products from china OR unflattering gym wear that literally nobody needs in their life. The last few days I actually giggled at his stories, they are harmless in a way. And the Sandra versus Veruca Salt was that added bit of drama.
Once any of their trips are sponsored, #ad or #pr itโ€™s an instant turn off because you never know if reviews are genuine or them doing a business a favour in exchange for a freebie.
With Paul, what you see is what you get & I do like that about his travels.
heโ€™s an insufferable bore once heโ€™s back home though.

• Heart

Swordshead

Oh lol, Sandra has gone way up in my estimation, the end of that reel is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€ Such a dig at Elaine and perfectly describes her. She's always come across like lady muck and a spoilt brat. Verucca salt ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Canโ€™t believe Iโ€™m saying this but I actually feel sorry for Sandra. I feel himself and Elaine were quite disrespectful and didnโ€™t treat her very well and the way he dropped her to stay on was not nice. I really hope she gives him the cold shoulder when he gets back and stops minding his dogs for him.

Shanto

Im going to Achill in a few weeks with 2 friends, just to relax, do nothing, tour around, eat and chill out.... If this fool is anywhere near me in a restaurant or pub with his phone out i will make sure i make an absolutely monumental scene.......... Id run rings around him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
I do feel sorry for Sandra. And the more I see of Elaine the most I dislike her. She's very stuck up and full of self importance.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
His strengths werenโ€™t in food his strengths were in entertainment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚yeah getting his Willie out on Twitter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
'I have to push this for them' he says when his parents again despair with him for having the phone out again. He really thinks that he's keeping these places afloat with his tagging and filming. Its a feckin island. If you're there you're find these places regardless not because paul stenson recommended it. If i were his parents i would literally refuse to let him come near me with camera in hand. Hes like a teenager. He goes on like his Da was a prick but to me the man's a feckin saint for entertaining this waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Schnozzle

A pair of entitled twats. Elaine sashaying around with a paper umbrella like a lady yet her ass is on full display under the dress.

• Haha

Shawmonmofos

Elaine and Sandraleecher fish are going to kill each other on this trip, they wont last 2 days in each others company. One is pretty, stuck up and well spoken the other is grubby, loud and obnoxous...

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Maybe there is another reason people are avoiding achill....
Friends of mine were there and avoided the Amethyst and other food places as they didn't want to be seen on social media while their house was empty - they said he had no qualms filming everyone in the cafes/pubs/restaurants and was told several tines to stop it by owners/managers but ignored them

• Wow