Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine saying yer man was a creative accountant. That's basically saying to the world he is dodging tax. Then saying he is bogey....with the best sense of humour in the world i cant imagine a professional would be happy with that description

Reactions: 6
The picture with the caption "imagine me doing some work " actually irriated me. Dont know why but it properly boiled my piss. Also last night in the hotel with the chicken wings, "it could do with some blue cheese dip" soz hun it was on the menu. Rather than complaining to insta, ask for the fuckin dip. He really sickens my tit😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
The picture with the caption "imagine me doing some work " actually irriated me. Dont know why but it properly boiled my piss. Also last night in the hotel with the chicken wings, "it could do with some blue cheese dip" soz hun it was on the menu. Rather than complaining to insta, ask for the fuckin dip. He really sickens my tit😂😂😂
The work jibe irritated me too.
Thing is, the money will dry up as his businesses don't generate enough cash and he's pissing his lump sum away...one day he'll have to work.

Reactions: 4
No amount of daddy’s money will ever bring him the attention, or the love, he desperately craves. He’s a lonely unloveable man. Unlikeable even.

Those pictures of him yesterday....he has aged so much. Like it's very bad aging.
Agree…there is an old saying that suits him perfectly “big boy foolish”. He is an actual old fella prancing around in his denim shorts, caps and flip flops like a 20yr old….except no self respecting 20yr old would do the bleeping prancing/dancing tit.

Ha ha he’s closing Finglas! The only people I feel sorry for are is staff especially Ramesh maybe he’ll pay his redundancy now!

Reactions: 7
Lol 'it was a covid lockdown operation and obviouslt covid is over now so we're closing motl finglas ' .....yeah right Paul, THAT'S why its closing! I mean you still have the main cafe thats busy AF. oh no wait, you don't, you ran that into the ground too!
Whats worse is, he obvipusly knew this was on the cards and yet instead of quietly going to Dublin low key and telling his staff they were again being shafted, he went up like Billy Big Balls and booked into a swanky hotel, gave us tours and constant fancy meals pics then actually filmed himself prancing 2 foot from Rameshs face in the coffee dock , THEN announces oh soz, youve lost your job! He's an absolute C#NT !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And to think he wanted to sell the white moose brand, 😂…. 😂…. 😂. He would not be able to give it away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only reason he’s closing is because people have wised up. He’s a Grade A wanker who somehow managed to make a living being a wanker. I feel sorry for his staff, many of which are hard working students and immigrants who are breaking their back for him to live the life in Achill driving around his leach to different restaurants only to pay his staff minimum wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is the dregs. What an absolute fucker. Swans back from his sun holiday, into hotel and makes the announcement online. Pure wanker. He really needs taking down a peg or two!!

Reactions: 12
All these so called insta huns actually think they are all that.

He'll be back in achill now with Sandra and they'll be wining and dining later tonight...they're well met.
---
The work jibe irritated me too.
Thing is, the money will dry up as his businesses don't generate enough cash and he's pissing his lump sum away...one day he'll have to work.
Cash is drying up quicker than we thought...it's like Duffys circus now with the sale.

Roll up roll up...

Last edited:
  • Haha
So are we to assume the Beamer is gone too? Given he said he was getting it cause the Jeep was a tin box on the motorway.

Reactions: 5
All these so called insta huns actually think they are all that.

He'll be back in achill now with Sandra and they'll be wining and dining later tonight...they're well met.
---

Cash is drying up quicker than we thought...it's like Duffys circus now with the sale.

Roll up roll up...
The price he’s selling some of them items at indicate a cash flow issue big time

Reactions: 7
Wow bit of a fire sale on the contents of the Finglas spot. At the rate he spends cash that won't keep him and Sandra fed for very long 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’ll show it tonight after reading here 😂😂
I guarantee he doesn't have it anymore. He said at the time that the jeep was for Achill and the BMW was for going to Dublin. In fact, the last time he drove the 'logs and dogs' to Dublin, he said it was a very uncomfortable drive. And yet he drove it again!

Reactions: 2
Maybe when he was talking about dogs and logs he was really talking about Sandra and himself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And what will the excuse be? Since I no longer have to drive to Dublin it wasn't practical to keep BMW and then he has a credible reason of why he no longer uses it. He's going to have to come up with some type of employment soon because he can't sustain his standard of living for very long

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.