Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has me blocked but duck me look at the amount of stories he put up, imagine paying money to go on holiday and spending it staring at your phone creating content for the 3 yanks who give a shite. And us who dislike him.
He does it everytime he's away, if i was on holidays with him, I'd of shoved the phone up his hole 🤣 What are you blocked for, I love a good blocking story 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He does it everytime he's away, if i was on holidays with him, I'd of shoved the phone up his hole 🤣 What are you blocked for, I love a good blocking story 🤣🤣
I'm blocked as well. I merely commented about elaineypaineyhole. Responding to a comment from someone wondering if she was adopted. I said that I thought she was. Bizarre.

Reactions: 1
Oh man which time, all my Facebook accounts for telling him his vegan story wasn't popular on Reddit which he kept saying it was, Instagram accounts and twitter during the WMC pay debacle where he was being a prick to his stuff. I think he calls her queen bee or something?

Then the last one was when I said his deadlift form was going to get him badly hurt.

I need a hobby hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never post here...but I'm upset for Sandra.. horrendous the way she was treated.. so karma is a bixch... Not Paul's best camera work.. definitely a hairdresser is needed.
That's Elaineypaineyinthehole not Sandra, but you're still right about the need for a hairdresser

Reactions: 1
Looks like the worst holiday ever, with two utterly unlikeable people.

Sandra is the one having the best time right now! (Dunno why she’s still tagging the dick though, she should just drop him.)

Reactions: 8
Don’t all come at me at once 🥊🥊
As much as I find him a pain sometimes I do have to admit that it’s kinda different & entertaining in a way compared to the other shite Irish insta accounts are doing.
He’s not trying to flog us an Emma mattress, a natural deodorant with our name on it (like who the duck needs that), white branded hair products from china OR unflattering gym wear that literally nobody needs in their life. The last few days I actually giggled at his stories, they are harmless in a way. And the Sandra versus Veruca Salt was that added bit of drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As much as I find him a pain sometimes I do have to admit that it’s kinda different & entertaining in a way compared to the other shite Irish insta accounts are doing.
He’s not trying to flog us an Emma mattress, a natural deodorant with our name on it (like who the duck needs that), white branded hair products from china OR unflattering gym wear that literally nobody needs in their life. The last few days I actually giggled at his stories, they are harmless in a way. And the Sandra versus Veruca Salt was that added bit of drama.
I totally agree with you
I’ve found his stories last few days amusing he’s a absolute hole generally but last few days it’s amusing and Sandra throwing digs it’s even funnier

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Once any of their trips are sponsored, #ad or #pr it’s an instant turn off because you never know if reviews are genuine or them doing a business a favour in exchange for a freebie.
With Paul, what you see is what you get & I do like that about his travels.
he’s an insufferable bore once he’s back home though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same. I like the big daftie and always have. I find his whole family dynamic mad and loving hearing more about it. Wish I knew about this thread at the height of ‘Baby Jason’.

Reactions: 7
I agree, there’s no rubbish about #ad or #sponsored with him. I’ve been hooked to his stories since he went to Sorrento and actually enjoy the content, it’s very amusing and he isn’t afraid to show the side of all holidays where it’s not all happy clappy perfection especially with Elaine pomping about 😂

Reactions: 13
Im not a fan of his but I’m finding his stories very entertaining on his latest trip you can tell Elaine is irritating him serves him right giving in to Verruca salts demands and staying on, he should have went home with Sandra the other one seems hard work and very high maintenance.

Reactions: 12
Im not a fan of his but I’m finding his stories very entertaining on his latest trip you can tell Elaine is irritating him serves him right giving in to Verruca salts demands and staying on, he should have went home with Sandra the other one seems hard work and very high maintenance.
Yeah they’re hilarious, but not because of him. It’s just car crash stuff, can’t look away, here for the drama.

7D959EC5-E229-47B0-B1FD-7DB1248E7EAE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.