Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always got the impression Sandra seemed a bit off, not sure if troubled is the right word but possibly vulnerable. After seeing her posts the last couple of days I think she’s better off without Paul in her life. He’s happy to leach off people but will drop them just as fast with no thought spared for their feelings.
That holiday must have been hell for her. Elaine & Paul are a disgrace. As soon as I realised Elaine was joining them I knew it would be a disaster. It’s a shame she had to come between her brother & his only friend.

Reactions: 19
How sad for both Sandra and Paul if this is true. I’m sure it was nice to have someone to go for a walk or out to lunch with. Why can’t people just get along? witches be bitchin’, all 3 of them in this case.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Sandra. Can’t stand that Elaine. The epitome of a nepo child.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have the inside track of what actually happened here? Seems a bit petty to unfollow each other etc.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have the inside track of what actually happened here? Seems a bit petty to unfollow each other etc.
I'm assuming something happened between Elaine and Sandra. It was evident things were unravelling the day after Elaine arrived, and then Paul asking his followers if he should stay on in Italy for another few days. It had a whiff of Elaine involvement. It was like she wanted Paul to herself and wanted a better holiday when Sandra was out of the way.
Last sign of Sandra in Italy was her saying goodbye to Paul before she got in a taxi. It was rushed and an awkward hug to each other. No sign of Elaine.
Afterwards it was like Paul and Elaine sighed relief at her departure.
So I don't think it was a petty thing to unfollow each other, something clearly happened.

Paul won't address this.
Like he hasn't addressed his past friendships that have vanished, the gynaecologist, the prince, the photographer to name a few.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do wish he’d have saved his stories as highlights, I’d love to look back and see again the vibes between the 3 of them.
Seems Sandra was still willing to be friends when she parted though as she mentioned she would go on another trip just the 2 of them.

Reactions: 9
Way to alienate yourself paul in achill....everything over priced, b and b's over charging..... id be throwing eggs at his house if i was a business owner there

Reactions: 6
He can’t be serious with those mini TV’s 📺 sorry I mean glasses on his face?
Please tell me they’re a joke 😅

Reactions: 2
Is he actually stupid!! Achill is quiet because the weather has been absolutely shite!! It’s the same everywhere people are booking abroad instead.

Reactions: 7
Is he actually stupid!! Achill is quiet because the weather has been absolutely shite!! It’s the same everywhere people are booking abroad instead.
Plus if you google achill accommodation its all but completely booked up! People just indoors i guess

Reactions: 3
I don't feel worry for that Sandra yolk after the disgusting face she pulled on Paul's stories after ordering Chinese food.
Good riddance

Reactions: 9
I'd say it was the fact that Paul was making sarcastic remarks about not only Elaine but also Sandra by saying his next holiday would be on his own for a bit of peace and smirking at the camera, and that was after Sandra had said about there next hol just the 2 of them

Reactions: 4
He is forgetting that he is recording someone against their will IN THEIR OWN HOME! If she had any cop on she would say come in and give me your phone. Its not funny at all. Actually makes me anxious.

Reactions: 8
I don't feel worry for that Sandra yolk after the disgusting face she pulled on Paul's stories after ordering Chinese food.
Good riddance
Completely agree. And throwing the dog in the water.

She imitated Chinese accent while pulling her eyes. She’s not a nice person

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.