Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char_92

If she wanted horrific comments like that to be public would she not have just got someone to write them on here on her behalf so she could screenshot them? I don't believe shes lying, I think someone has said it and deleted it.
Is it even possible to delete old posts? I though you could only edit new ones for a certain amount of time?

Elgato

I think she’s realised that she’s bitten off more than she can chew and people are onto her. No posts berating Josh/his sons. No vulgar chat, and funnily no talk of warriors for a while.

She must think we have the memory span of an insta story 🤔

Jeakat

I don’t think that the charities would want the negative attention that would come with them publicly stating that someone isn’t donating when they say they are. As we’ve seen, the followers of these pages will defend blindly (Clean Honest Livings daughter made a valid point about why this may be, under the rants section of her story highlights). So for the charity it doesn’t work in their favour to call people up on it.

Elgato

The problem with highlighting this issue. You gotta be careful what we write, as if things go tits up aka a suicide; this site will get the blame because it’s easier to blame the truth than a goody two shoes who is actually lying.

Yeah, I think we should all stick to the facts and the publicly available evidence. It’s a tricky position to be in as the facts as they stand point to a immoral use of funds but it’s definitely a difficult situation to be in

Isa-Bella

I’m unsure why she hasn’t got Ethel Neutered, if she has no intention of breeding from her. Being in season is obviously distressing for both her and Winston!
I can only imagine it's because they do want to breed her, it cant be for the lack of funds. I remember her at the time laughing off the warning about Ethel, as she does, even replied with something like "oh dont worry, he doesnt know where to put it. He shoved it in her ear" clearly looks like he knows where it goes now.

Isa-Bella

Has anyone else here followed her from day one? Because, maybe I dreamt it or Rachaele did but I'm sure In the very early days she talked about how grateful she was that Betsy and Tallulah had such a great step mum who treats them like her own and that the relationship with their father was good?? Next thing she's slagging him off left right and centre and a chap close to him called her out about it. Cue 'poor little me'.
I followed pretty much from beginning and I do remember her saying tallulah still saw her dad from time to time but betsy chose not too any more? I could be wrong.

Wotsit

VIP Member
just caught up on the last 4 pages with my morning brew :) Just has a quick look at her page on FB and the picture she has shared of the screenshot from this site supposedly saying someone wished the baby dead is all blurry so you cant make anything out....i CBA reading through thousands of comments but did anyone question her about that pic or ask for a better image? I'd be really interested in seeing what is actually says.

Injustice

New poster!
Had a quick read through sceptical about a few things.
One thing I think I can say is josh left policing at some point last year. He changed his social media’s and if you go onto the Devon and Cornwall police page and go onto Brixham (the area he was under and was posted on google as being a pc) he isn’t mentioned at all. I vaguely remember comments being made at the end of last year about him not working as much and helping and home then work seemed to off phrased out completley 🤷🏼‍♀️
Welcome!
What things are you sceptical about? All views are welcome.

Empen

VIP Member
PTWM has been writing articles since for a good few years down here , local Devon news ( Devonlive ) have been picking up her hero status diatribes for a good while. Unsure if they are still all available/live to read.
Will check that out. 🦸🏼‍♀️

HavinAPop

He’s the law of wildlife and ramblers...
certainly is NOT helping out over traffic officers, fire Marshall’s and paramedics at an RTA.

Don’t quote me on this , but wasn’t there a time PTWM was crying into her stories / wrote a post about how hard it was for Josh , the work he does and how dangerous it is ? How he had just strolled home one day to the family home and carried on as normal but he had been out giving CPR to a man who had shot him self ? (Or something similar ) which I guess could happen out in the wild.....