Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following PTWM a while ago. Something about her didn’t quite ring true, I began to question how she funded her lifestyle and I certainly didn’t find it very real when she was blatantly advertising products.

I honestly think that this amount of publicity will get to the papers and any wrongdoing will be exposed if there has been any.

I find it odd how her followers post comments about how they have been crying over this and we’re all evil and sick for having questioning brains.
I think her ‘team’ are being very clever and deleting stuff quickly. It’s very important we all email kidscape. They will be forced to investigate if enough people do it.

I’m feeling very confused about her in general. I think she wants to come across as this ‘hippie-love mi casa Es su casa’ type person, but in reality the game has gone to her head and she really thinks she somebody. Appalling behaviour.

Reactions: 5
just caught up on the last 4 pages with my morning brew :) Just has a quick look at her page on FB and the picture she has shared of the screenshot from this site supposedly saying someone wished the baby dead is all blurry so you cant make anything out....i CBA reading through thousands of comments but did anyone question her about that pic or ask for a better image? I'd be really interested in seeing what is actually says.

I have just read her book again. When I first read it, I was obsessed with her and her family, the ‘hilarious’ insta stories, the swearing etc etc
Now I read it as someone who’s had their head turned. She is so dramatic in the book! She is so into herself I cringe at the fact I thought it was a good book. The whole Josh and her kissing in the hailstones in the woods. Get over yourself! It’s like a cheesy channel 5 film😬🙄
Lots of stuff in the book do not add up
Let’s face it, she’s just a small town drama queen, bully and thrives off the attention whether it’s good or bad and has found a way to make some money
(Just please stop spending innocent people’s money)

Reactions: 9
I have just read her book again. When I first read it, I was obsessed with her and her family, the ‘hilarious’ insta stories, the swearing etc etc
Now I read it as someone who’s had their head turned. She is so dramatic in the book! She is so into herself I cringe at the fact I thought it was a good book. The whole Josh and her kissing in the hailstones in the woods. Get over yourself! It’s like a cheesy channel 5 film😬🙄
Let’s face it, she’s just a small town drama queen, bully and thrives off the attention whether it’s good or bad and has found a way to make some money
I think I'm going to re read it, just to view it in my new point of view. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember her mum chose all of the girls names didnt she? I found that quite odd considering that she painted her as a very distant figure who walked out on her at a young age. I know they had on off contact over the years but I just find it a bit strange. The whole story about the uproar and upset caused when she and Josh got together seemed quite dramatic too. By all accounts it literally split the town they lived in into two.

Reactions: 1
The whole dead baby thing has really upset me. I know it's my comment she twisted but I was honestly just saying what happened to someone I knew and that i'd hate for it to happen to anyone else.
As I said before someone I knew got a family 'button' picture done while she was pregnant and had all there names on it and the parents were holding the baby with 'baby *their last name*' on. The pregnancy ended in a miscarriage.
These things do happen and yes Rachele is a lot Futher along now than this girl was when she lost hers but at the time of my original comment she wasn't.

Reactions: 16
So I have to admit I was part of the 'crew' for a very long time and also commented on moral Queens insta but after being directed here from Rach herself I took the time to read the WHOLE thread and I'm now with you! I deleted my comment on moral Queens before the page was closed and signed up here yesterday so I could comment my concerns which I seem to share with a hell of a lot of people! I've never actually donated but have always wondered where it went as she is the first to say about her work but never shows proof! Safeguarding was always my worry, herself, kids and Emily that seems to be a DV victim herself, yet is plastered all over her stories! I've never seen any inappropriate comments, polls etc just questions - that still remain unanswered!
Completely the same, felt sorry for her until I read the threads and now I see right through her.
Very tempted to buy it and read to see what it’s all about, but that’s giving her money soooooo 😬😬😬

Reactions: 2
The whole dead baby thing has really upset me. I know it's my comment she twisted but I was honestly just saying what happened to someone I knew and that i'd hate for it to happen to anyone else.
As I said before someone I knew got a family 'button' picture done while she was pregnant and had all there names on it and the parents were holding the baby with 'baby *their last name*' on. The pregnancy ended in a miscarriage.
These things do happen and yes Rachele is a lot Futher along now than this girl was when she lost hers but at the time of my original comment she wasn't.
Dont feel bad. She's just used it as a way to twist things to her own agenda. I think most got the meaning behind it. Plus I think she said the threat was DM'd to her, so unless she's clashing it as teo seperate incidents I dont think it was your comment.

Reactions: 6
She directed her followers to here and they now see that she lied about that post and they have now see how over dramatic she is, and also a liar. She shot herself in the foot there

But she is stating that you/Tattle wished her baby dead and that simply didn’t happen. You, nor anyone else to my knowledge, ever said that. You shouldn’t feel upset or guilty about something that you didn’t say or didn’t wish to happen x

Reactions: 12
I think I'm going to re read it, just to view it in my new point of view. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember her mum chose all of the girls names didnt she? I found that quite odd considering that she painted her as a very distant figure who walked out on her at a young age. I know they had on off contact over the years but I just find it a bit strange. The whole story about the uproar and upset caused when she and Josh got together seemed quite dramatic too. By all accounts it literally split the town they lived in into two.
Yes, she names all the girls. In it she says she divided the town as she dumped ‘Sam’ who is a massively popular guy. The next page is where she is messaging Josh on FB and then they fall in love. I think that should’ve been. Few pages before she dumped ‘Sam’ and that the town was divided because she left ‘Sam’ for Josh and Josh left Samantha for her which ultimately led to her breakdown and her losing her sons. It angers me TBH

Please don’t feel bad, what you said was not done in malice, so remember what your intentions were, and don’t be swayed by her twisted propaganda. It’s sick that she can make something like that up.

Reactions: 3
She’s reposted something from Mrs Hinch now about trolling. Anything to still detract, detract, detract from the real legitimate issues & questions concerning PTWM.

Reactions: 6
She's very much still reading this thread too
😂 I've now been blocked after commenting on here about her letting me know she can see my insta profile and posts
My name on here is the same as my Instagram handle, PTWM follows me, and had done since last September I think it is. She's never interacted with my account, until I left comments on here, and on the moral queen's page, when suddenly she chooses to 'like' 2 of my recent photos that I'd posted. That was her way of telling me, she sees me, and my profile, the photos of my kids etc 😂 scaremongering at its best, doesn't wash with me though. I'm made of thicker skin
Surprise surprise I've been blocked on insta. Someone's still reading the thread 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's very much still reading this thread too
😂 I've now been blocked after commenting on here about her letting me know she can see my insta profile and posts

Surprise surprise I've been blocked on insta. Someone's still reading the thread 😂
Oh wow, that's crazy. You didn't say any thingoffensive either.

Not new to this site but new to actually getting around to posting.

I have half arsed read PTWM's blog for last few years simply because her naval - gazing hero news articles kept popping up in my local rag online ( yup, I am localish to her ) and I pondered how one person could come across such intense situations... the woman on the bridge, the mothercare saviour, the poor guy in car accident yadda yadda. I felt it was all embelished and BS tbh.

Don't get the intense hate for her though but I do agree peoples donations to helping her DA charities should be transparent and doxxing folk is a massive tit move ESPECIALLY if you are promoting a anti-bullying campaign. I personally wouldn't use my children to make money or to gain 'fame' but that is my choice.

Also I will say I felt Keely had a bit of a thing for PTWM, she even claimed PTWM was a bit of a hobby for her on the 1st thread on here.Contacting people direct is a bit much imo, it could be classed as trolling. It didn't take much to find Keely's published articles and in one of those she writes about being in a twitter/facebook spat where she has wound people up for fun. She is someone who clearly can't leave online stuff alone...

Dunno I'm on the fence.

I do think there needs to be a paper trail for all donations but without a witch hunt. I am sure the revelant authorities have been contacted if any of these 'influencers' have broken any laws.

Reactions: 10
Not to get all personal, but I remember being pregnant for the first time, going to one of these baby shows and getting the baby’s heartbeat recorded onto this cuddly toy. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage 3 days after that, and with my subsequent pregnancies didn’t want to assume anything until babies arrived safe and well. Having been through the tragedy of a miscarriage, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I think that might have been the message that Rachel (with an E at the end) failed to see.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.