Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Injustice

I just don’t know where things go from here. Has Keels completely washed her hands with it all? Is the journalist getting involved?

Rachelharker

She doesn’t have any of them rushing around her at the gates bit maybe she does once inside. I give that train wreck a very wide berth because I did know josh’s previous ladiessss
his exes? was she a victim of DV I'm only following her recently?

Eden87

Going back to the RTA.

He is an officer of Wildlife. Literally of birds and ramblers... so not only did her version never happen, but he, a bird policeman, definitely did not help on an RTA. like CATEGORICALLY DID NOT happen.

Wotsit

VIP Member
She doesn’t have any of them rushing around her at the gates bit maybe she does once inside. I give that train wreck a very wide berth because I did know josh’s previous ladiessss
I'm interested in if she has any real friends other than once that are basically acquaintances? I know if this was me exactly what my mates would be saying to me!

Char_92

Woah loads has happened on here since I last read. So the PayPal IS legit then? That’s the only thing I cared about lol

Partofthefam

Quick subject change. SIGRIED (excuse spelling if wrong) great song playing live, words are ''give it up, give it give it up''.
Any chance R?

Mayday

VIP Member
I get how maybe people would get the impression Keels has a vendetta against her...I think mostly she felt uncomfortable as a lot of her stuff in her book didn't seem to match up with reality, as @Partofthefam confirmed. I haven't read her book, but I'm sure that side of the family or whoever is mentioned in the book (whether by name or not) must be uncomfortable and maybe pissed off that she has profited off of something that isn't completely true, or is a completely different version to how they remember their upbringing - especially when she has kind of made her 'patchwork life' a huge part of her brand so she can be 'relatable' to followers who may feel they are in the same position.

Nattix

yes and she read their script WORD FOR WORD. Didnt even try to make it sound natural or in her own words. she pasted it underneath in the blog bit but, as we all know, thats the blurb they send her. i wouldnt have been paying for that shit.

she said something about the landlady giving them 6 or 12 months to come up with a deposit and she would sell it to them. However that house last sold in July 2018 for £339,000 so wont be cheap. and (genuine question) how would you get a mortgage on one policemans wage? Surely her wage is subject to how much she takes in advertising etc and not steady?
It’d be the same as any self employed person. My partner is self employed, he had to take proof of earnings for the last 3 years and they took the average of what he’d earned over those years. X

Scarlett30

I know that this has all blown up because she won’t show the receipts for the PayPal donations but I can’t understand how she has ‘sold it’ to her fans that they should donate to her rather than registered charities.

What is the advantage to her receiving the money rather than the charities? How did she spin it?
I’d like to know this too! Also has anyone contacted the charities for confirmation? It’s probably been mentioned lots sorry still new to this story and I am GOBSMACKED

Plasticeyes

Back in the days a relationship such as a PP describes would be classed as 'volatile'.
Don't condone any gender being violent in a relationship.

Therapy, therapy and then some therapy.

Wotsit

VIP Member
I keep meaning to ask but get side tracked...what was the post about the mum and disabled child,? I missed it so only saw it mentioned here. Anyone got a screenshot or can direct me to the post?

Clarityj

I don't think she did, i was reffering to the uninjured driver it is possible he called his family himself (or passed her the phone to speak on his behalf) that could have happened before the emergency services arrived. People who are able to make phone calls usually do, those who are injured of course it is the responsibility of the police, Not for one second do i believe she called the casualties family, the story is very jumbled to make sense of it imo.
In the newspaper article she states she phoned the drivers family while he was being arrested for dangerous driving.

Attachments

Elgato

Well well well

A jump to 3k followers just like that 😁

She only gets the weekend breaks as she advertises the place they’re either free or heavily discounted.