Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed her for a few years, but the past year I’ve felt her posts are all me me
me, and I have noticed their lifestyle in the past year has been a bit more lavish- fancy new house, always eating out, weekends away, fancy clothes and new toys for the children- I didn’t realise a police officers salary can stretch that far? I read keeles article and myself and my husband both agree theres
something that isn’t adding up about the PayPal donations, my husband said he believes that she is posting videos of herself ‘crying’ and saying that she is terrified to leave the house etc to avoid people’s suspicions in regards to the PayPal donations, can you report if you suspect charity fraud? I think anyone who is concerned should and surely she’d be required to provide the required documents to the correct authorities. I have had the impression that she is very manipulative I think the way she speaks to Josh’s two boys (not her two boys! They have a mother) is disgusting especially Seb, and absolutely inappropriate in regards to finding it hilarious that she was naked in front of him, imagine how Seb’s real mother must feel if she sees or hears of these things, it’s appalling and I agree she’s very most likely trying to rub it in their biological mothers face, I have always wondered what josh sees in her? I’ve also sent a complaint to Kidscape to say that I and many others feel her behaviour has been appalling, yes there’s been some nasty things said about her on here- no I haven’t seen the so called poll about Betsy nor the comment wishing her baby dead so she lied about that, when you’re constantly putting your life out there on social media people are going to judge and have an opinion, giving details of a disabled child and mother to your over 400,000 followers knowing the backlash this girl and her family will receive is absolutely disgusting and irresponsible behaviour- rachaele is a hipocrite I have noticed if someone isn’t stroking her ego and post a comment she doesn’t like she screenshots and posts it on her accounts for her ‘gang’ to see, it’s bullying behaviour there’s nothing else to it she is a bully. I’ve noticed a few people have commented on here to say they used to follow her but have found her behaviour disgusting and therefor aren’t following her anymore. When you’re on such a big platform on social media it comes with responsibility and the way she has responded is appalling or horrid as she would say. She’s not a nice person at all, more like manipulative and scheming.

Reactions: 18
Completely the same, felt sorry for her until I read the threads and now I see right through her.

Very tempted to buy it and read to see what it’s all about, but that’s giving her money soooooo 😬😬😬
Get an amazon audible free trial, they usually give you one free month/book. You'll probably need to listen to it in Queen Rach's voice so might not be that much of a good deal :)

So josh is getting everyone to sign a petition to get tattle removed....I thought it was in the hands of the police?!
:LOL: PC Plod

Reactions: 1
PTWM has been writing articles for a good few years down here , local Devon news ( Devonlive ) have been picking up her hero status diatribes for a good while. Unsure if they are still all available/live to read.

Reactions: 4
PTWM has been writing articles since for a good few years down here , local Devon news ( Devonlive ) have been picking up her hero status diatribes for a good while. Unsure if they are still all available/live to read.
Will check that out. 🦸🏼‍♀️

It all started with the stranger on the bridge, a stranger that she admired, for 10 yrs.
And then she wrote about it?

I know Keels obviously went further, but that’s because she had reason to ‘investigate’ her- and it’s not anywhere near as dramatic as Rachael makes it sound like- at all- but she wrote about her, after studying her ..... but, you’re saying that Rachael ALSO watched this woman from afar and then went on to write about her, on a MUCH larger platform than Keels.... and by the sounds of it, her location, and if I saw rightly earlier that it was a school run, so was with children.

Hmmmm

Reactions: 2
Just decided to have a little Google, roaring at this blogpost. One paragraph it's double cream and then it's sour cream. I don't think this cream incident happened.
It must be hard to keep up with some many lies, spoofs and embellishments and she definitely seems to lack the brains to keep it consistent.
To be fair the cream would turn sour in the car/heat so technically she’s not wrong

Reactions: 13
Does anyone think what Josh said re knowing who’s behind tattle & all the other nonsense he said, has any truth in it?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think what Josh said re knowing who’s behind tattle & all the other nonsense he said, has any truth in it?
Even if he did (which I don’t think he does ) there is nothing he could do about it. There is nothing illegal going on here.

They want to look a bit closer to home and address their own behaviour instead of trying to deflect to other places

Also I’d like to add, surely she’s landed herself in hot water with Seb’s school??
Where I live discussing any child or parents information to someone you shouldn’t be is a data breech, which where I am schools take very seriously.

It’s the same as josh claiming he knows who is behind tattle- if he releases information about the person it’s a data breech- although I’m sure being a police officer he’ll be well aware about data breaching & confidentiality. It’s laughable after his wife’s behaviour on social media of recent.

I just googled it also to be nosey and a thread came up on net mums 🙈 so it shows a LOT of people are questioning her, the threads sadly been deleted though!

Reactions: 3
Also just seen that Josh has commented on her most recent photo thanking people for all their nice comments. This would be because any negatives have been filtered out, no? Shameless 🙄

Reactions: 5
He doesn’t know. It’s an anonymous site.
Police do not have the resources to look up IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , and they don’t give exact locations anyway. It is scaremongering at its finest to rally the troops.
I’m very surprised he’s putting this out on his personal social as a police officer....

It all started with the stranger on the bridge, a stranger that she admired, for 10 yrs.
Ive just read it.
So it took her ten years to write on her local spotted site about the woman she sees every day, including that day she wrote the piece- and she didn’t stop her personally to tell her she had changed her views on life or introduce herself. She decided to write a piece (gotta get viral and those likes) and then, the lady, only known as Naomi, comes forward and replies.
And what’s more interesting is her reply reads just like Rachael’s way of writing, and still has a way to make Rachael seem a hero in her own way. And to top that all off, something from a small town spotted site, hits the national news paper and voila. PTWM is born.
It is a miracle.
Some might think it was all contrived.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I live locally to PTWM, I have known her for as long as I can remember, I am very much aware of Pre- PTWM. The Rachaele 'PTWM' portrays herself to be now is a very different person to the one us local people remember.
I do not believe she has been totally honest with her book but for that I am just referring to some of the things I've heard so I would be reluctant to repeat that information. I am not a gossip.
The disabled girl in Seb's class that PTWM posted about on her post on Monday morning, is in fact, the daughter of one of the names that she had circled in the screenshot of the moral queens page followers that she put on her IG story on Sunday night, she also happens to be the cousin of PTWM's youngest daughter, Edie. Rachaele, herself was the disabled girls Auntie when she was in relationship with Edie's father. I don't even want to think about the consequences this could have for her, I really hope the school are aware of the post and are acting appropriately, it concerns me that she would so publicly do this to her own daughter's immediate family.
How will this affect the co-parenting she constantly gushes about with her ex partner?
Then the screenshots she shared of lots of other local people, she has very clearly 'outed' anyone she has known personally and locally that has had the balls to share, like or comment about her in a way she didn't approve of or like, in her posts and stories. I hope everyone that has been targeted as a result is ok and going through the right channels to to get it dealt with.
Josh's ex wife no longer lives here. Life was unbearably hard for her at the time the relationship broke down and she did make some bad life choices but she also had an incredibly difficult fight on her hands with Rachaele and Josh.
I find it hard to believe with her huge platform, the charities she 'supports' and a 'police officer' husband that she would ever risk behaving in such a way, perhaps its because they believe themselves to be 'untouchable'
PTWM will no doubt continue working alongside all the charities and vulnerable people she 'supports' but I would like to add for all the 'good' I've seen her post about, in these past 3 days, she has shown herself to be no better than the ABUSERS and BULLIES that she so strongly fights against. I would be inclined to say PTWM has reverted back to her Pre-PTWM self.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
He doesn’t know. It’s an anonymous site.
Police do not have the resources to look up IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , and they don’t give exact locations anyway. It is scaremongering at its finest to rally the troops.
I’m very surprised he’s putting this out on his personal social.
He allows a lot of things to go on her SM that I find very surprising for someone in the Police, namely parking about with two 14 year olds who appear intoxicated. Please note I'm not inferring anything sexual etc., yes we all prob had a drink at this age, yes if it's at a private function/at home so I agree it is not uncommon. What is uncommon is putting it on the gram when you hold a public office as a police officer. I found it baffling and it really tipped the balance for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.