Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed PTWM for a long time. I can’t believe how gullible and naive I have been. My eyes have been truly opened these past few days. I private messaged her about 15 months ago asking for advice re a close family member who is suffering from DA. It was read and ignored, yet I still didn’t think badly of her. Now I can see how silly I have been. Thanks for rationally explaining and highlighting everything. The Josh issue of being constantly topless around 13/14/15 year old girls always unsettled me. The hero worship of Betsy. The tone of voice when speaking to/about Seb. I’m seeing her through new eyes now.

Reactions: 12
Such classy friends!

I also didn’t like it when she was telling Tallulah off for being whiney around the dogs when they were shagging. Then she did a SS from Josh’s text saying something like “take her away no animal needs to hear that noise” so nasty! It’s on her saved stories

She does treat Betsy differently to the others. Betsy thinks she’s really funny doesn’t she, you can tell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been a follower of PTWM for a few years now and was directed here from her stories. I've been silently reading all 3 three threads that past few day and I'm shocked I actually liked her.

A lot of things she's posted never felt quite right to me, and the more I've read, the more my feelings have been validated.

I'm not going to comment on her parenting as everyone parents differently, but there are definitely some obvious safeguarding issues.

How she conducted herself in regards to tattle and others having opinions on the PayPal situation, is appalling. Doxxing people and pointing her followers in those womens direction is bullying, plain and simple, not to mention illegal. She wanted those women to be attacked by her followers, yet she's an anti bullying ambassador, this makes me angry. Lying about things on tattle and this ridiculous petition, trying to shut down free speech, is awful. The hurt and fear she caused for Keeley is horrific and I really hope Keeley is ok. I could go on and on.

I just want to thank everyone who has commented on these threads for opening my eyes to her disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 28
So I've read from thread 1 all the way up! I unfollowed a long time ago, it made me really uncomfortable the neediness of her towards josh or the controlling of josh... I'm not sure which it is. He seems to run around doing everything while she films from the couch getting her feet rubbed, food prepped for her.
I also felt sorry for the boys they were always being told off whereas the girls seemed to have free reign. Also the children seemed to be involved in every discussion including getting pregnant!
Never thought there was anything underhand with her working charities but the silence is deafening. Its disgusting that charities are missing out on donations that the crew think they are donating to, surely something can be done.

Reactions: 9
Keeley is doing as well as she can right now but obviously she’s been through a horrendous time so it’s going to take time to get back to herself but she’s safe and being looked after that’s all I can say.

I can’t believe are giving her more money after the revelations. I know it’s their money todo with as they please but seriously they taking from their own lives to fund her luxurious lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
Like her being gifted thousands of pounds worth of stuff for the baby then asking if any of her followers could donate a pushchair for a warrior!
Exactly that! The bedroom furniture wasn’t cheap and she had her pram gifted! Disgusts me.

Reactions: 1
Shes certainly shown her true colours . Hope the people and families she has named are all ok . Do not know how that woman sleeps at night .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.