Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did and it actually made me quite sad that the children are so aware of what’s happening. I think some things should be kept between the adults, another reason why her/josh’s children shouldn’t be broadcasted on or have social media
Totally agree. They haven't been safeguarded initially, and it still isn't happening! Disagree with publically displaying your kids on social media like that and I certainly don't partake in nasty comments about all these influencer children.

Reactions: 3
Agree, I dont think she would lie about that. Infact im pretty sure she said on stories last week that the baby comment was sent through DM.
Either way, it doesn't matter, it is cruel and vicious and whoever wrote it should be ashamed of themselves.
Now that is interesting as on her stories last night she was saying it was on here and we'd all deleted the comments 🤔

Obviously it doesn't matter where it was said in the grand scheme of things, it's appalling either way but why change the version of events a week later

Yeah, I’m new. I follow PTWM. I don’t donate and never will. Will never buy anything from #ads or swipe ups. Not here to hate on the members of this forum. Nor am I here to hate on Rachaele.

However,

Has anyone seen any hard evidence from Keels about her findings or are we just taking her word for it? She can type as much as she wants but unless she can produce some evidence to back up what she’s saying I can’t believe her.

I can sit here with my husband, my 2 extremely well behaved kids and say that I love my family every single moment of the day. I could also say that we live in a 5 bed property that we bought for cash. My children attend private school and I go on shopping sprees frequently. All using money that I gained from my followers.

None of you can verify this...... as we can’t verify anything that Keels has said on here.

Im torn on the "kept between the adults" thing. In theory yes, he should be kept out of it. But unfortunately for them its all public so the minute he leaves the front door he will have his friends/people discussing it and asking him if theres a poll on his sister getting pregnant. So maybe forewarning the kids with a bit of knowledge is better than having them devastated in the middle of the playground. If I was Betsy then, aged 15, I would want to know what was being said about me before I walked into a place where other people know.

Yeah, I’m new. I follow PTWM. I don’t donate and never will. Will never buy anything from #ads or swipe ups. Not here to hate on the members of this forum. Nor am I here to hate on Rachaele.

However,

Has anyone seen any hard evidence from Keels about her findings or are we just taking her word for it? She can type as much as she wants but unless she can produce some evidence to back up what she’s saying I can’t believe her.

I can sit here with my husband, my 2 extremely well behaved kids and say that I love my family every single moment of the day. I could also say that we live in a 5 bed property that we bought for cash. My children attend private school and I go on shopping sprees frequently. All using money that I gained from my followers.

None of you can verify this...... as we can’t verify anything that Keels has said on here.
No...I don't know the article is true. That's why it was sent to PTWM for her response and her chance to speak out about where the PayPal donations were going 4 weeks ago.

I don't know if what PTWM says is true about the stalking that's been going on since last July from keels? Has any ecvidence been posted about it? Knowing how much she posts online, including details of her house on the rightmove website when she moved, where they go too for meals and days out, where the kids go to school, where they go on holiday, and pretty much the majority of her day I'm sure it would have been mentioned before OR she would stop sharing those locations immediately.

I'm also confused why she was filling in her own tax returns and accounts earlier this year when she claims to have an accountant, would they not do that for you?

Will Keels have legal action against her for the lies in her article? If it's untrue then I would think PTWM would consider this

There are many unanswered questions which I doubt we'll ever get a full and truthful response too unfortunately

Reactions: 6
Im torn on the "kept between the adults" thing. In theory yes, he should be kept out of it. But unfortunately for them its all public so the minute he leaves the front door he will have his friends/people discussing it and asking him if theres a poll on his sister getting pregnant. So maybe forewarning the kids with a bit of knowledge is better than having them devastated in the middle of the playground. If I was Betsy then, aged 15, I would want to know what was being said about me before I walked into a place where other people know.

Absolutely tell them that there’s been some harsh things said online about their family but I don’t think they need to hear the details. Will they be sat discussing the fact that they apparently have a stalker with the children also?
It all comes back to the whole ‘not posting every detail of your life to the public’ then there wouldn’t be children at school who know the ins and outs of their family.
But I suppose that wouldn’t help the book sales or the #ADs sell would it?
Like selling your soul to the devil then not liking the flames

Reactions: 2
Absolutely tell them that there’s been some harsh things said online about their family but I don’t think they need to hear the details. Will they be sat discussing the fact that they apparently have a stalker with the children also?
It all comes back to the whole ‘not posting every detail of your life to the public’ then there wouldn’t be children at school who know the ins and outs of their family.
But I suppose that wouldn’t help the book sales or the #ADs sell would it?
Like selling your soul to the devil then not liking the flames
This is so very true. My 10 year old daughter watches some family YouTubers and has asked me a few times if we could start our own channel, I've told her absolutely no way and explained why (mostly safeguarding, online abuse, and our privacy)
I feel so sorry for mum's having to read horrible things people have wrote about their babies, my heart would break. I think the majority don't realise how bad it could be, and then maybe they get accustomed to a certain way of life and they don't want to go back to being "nobodies" it's very sad. And very damaging.

No...I don't know the article is true. That's why it was sent to PTWM for her response and her chance to speak out about where the PayPal donations were going 4 weeks ago.

I don't know if what PTWM says is true about the stalking that's been going on since last July from keels? Has any ecvidence been posted about it? Knowing how much she posts online, including details of her house on the rightmove website when she moved, where they go too for meals and days out, where the kids go to school, where they go on holiday, and pretty much the majority of her day I'm sure it would have been mentioned before OR she would stop sharing those locations immediately.

I'm also confused why she was filling in her own tax returns and accounts earlier this year when she claims to have an accountant, would they not do that for you?

Will Keels have legal action against her for the lies in her article? If it's untrue then I would think PTWM would consider this

There are many unanswered questions which I doubt we'll ever get a full and truthful response too unfortunately
Would depend on the relationship with the accountant I guess?
Me and my husband are self employed and fill out our own tax returns, our accountant then goes over it before it’s submitted.

I’d like to add that I wasn’t in support of PTWM, I’d like to see hard evidence of what has been discussed (PayPal etc etc) too.

I just find the whole thing (including Keels’ involvement) really odd.

Reactions: 10
This is so very true. My 10 year old daughter watches some family YouTubers and has asked me a few times if we could start our own channel, I've told her absolutely no way and explained why (mostly safeguarding, online abuse, and our privacy)
I feel so sorry for mum's having to read horrible things people have wrote about their babies, my heart would break. I think the majority don't realise how bad it could be, and then maybe they get accustomed to a certain way of life and they don't want to go back to being "nobodies" it's very sad. And very damaging.
Exactly, the whole ‘Instafame’ is a slippy slope, the validation of so many people being interested in your life and wanting to follow it is appealing to some, as is the opportunity to make some money from it. I personally would rather work an average 9-5 and not have to worry about all the negative sides to it all.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, the whole ‘Instafame’ is a slippy slope, the validation of so many people being interested in your life and wanting to follow it is appealing to some, as is the opportunity to make some money from it. I personally would rather work an average 9-5 and not have to worry about all the negative sides to it all.
Oh me too! For minimum wage at that. You can't put a price on privacy or peace, I think this whole influencer thing is a dangerous game

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know the post has been deleted now but Keels did have screenshots in her article from charities she has contacted who said they hadn't received any donations from the Paypal, even though they were ones she claimed to be working with or supporting.

There wasn't any proof of the family stuff as obviously thats a bit harder to prove without said family members exposing themselves when they may not feel comfortable doing so, only @Partofthefam coming here saying that they grew up with her and some of the stuff in the book wasn't true.

I've noticed that the Instagram page and website set up to 'out' ptwm have disappeared, any explanation??

I've yet to see any evidence from keels that what she has found out is true. Where is the correspondence with the charities that show they deny ptwm is working with them? Or correspondence that what was written in the book was false? Or proof of what else has supposedly been said against her by family etc? Its one word against they other, if ptwm must provide proof then so must keels. Otherwise its just a story made up by someone trying to get attention.

The nastiness I've seen written on here, and other 'gossip' blogs, not just about ptwm, but others also big on social media too, is terrifying! That people feel the need to be so hateful towards someone they dont even know, just because they make a living from social media is astounding. What is going wrong in society that you think that's an appropriate way to behave?! What are you teaching the next generation?! If dont like the account just scroll on by, just ignore it, just get on with your own life instead of trying to ruin someone else's!
Again, Keels did have screenshots. I'm not sure why she took it down, but she was being threatened and I think PTWM even brought her son into it, saying she'd out who he was which is not on. Thats why she took the article off Buzzfeed and moved it elsewhere, although I'm not sure where or whether or not its still up.

People are allowed to have their opinions about influencers, and no, I disagree, we shouldn't just scroll by when many of these influencers are breaking the rules, exposing their kids to harmful situations/robbing them of their privacy, and not being completely honest. Thats like saying people aren't allowed to review a movie, a live performance, comment on the news and politics etc? Yes sometimes comments can go a bit overboard, but that was mostly why this site was created - as people were sick of influencers being dishonest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I feel this whole thing has churned up a hell of a storm and still no one is any wiser. Rachaele is never going to admit to anything at the moment and the evidence Keels has is nowhere to be found.
We’re all going round in circles... wtf is going on??

Reactions: 4
Love Clean Honest Living's take on this sorry mess. Lady speaks sense.
Oh and I feel theres no smoke without fire. People who know they've done something wrong can create a real shitstorm to try and hide it. Because they are too cowardly to fix it.

Reactions: 12
What a bunch of nosey bastards seriously go and live your life’s ( if you have one ) and stop intimidating and gossiping about a woman and her family , people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones !!!!!!!!
It’s a gossip site 😆 if you live your life 24/7 online no-one is being nosey they are watching what is being posted by the user.......

Reactions: 4
What a bunch of nosey bastards seriously go and live your life’s ( if you have one ) and stop intimidating and gossiping about a woman and her family , people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones !!!!!!!!
I’m tired of ignorant cretins like you, coming over here and being abusive. Go join the rave group, throw some stones in there. We’re actually getting tit done over here.

Reactions: 5
I'm not in a glass house. I asked PTWM on insta where my donations had gone. Within minutes my comment was deleted and I was blocked. If she wont give direct answers then I'll look to find them elsewhere

I was then accused of being a troll, a fake account a jealous follower and on a witch hunt. No I just want to know where my donations went too.

Reactions: 24
I'd rather be a nosey bastard than a sheep under the influence of my cult leader !

Love Clean Honest Living's take on this sorry mess. Lady speaks sense.
Oh and I feel theres no smoke without fire. People who know they've done something wrong can create a real shitstorm to try and hide it. Because they are too cowardly to fix it.
What an amazing and refreshing response, at last someone who is talking some sense.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.