Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get on with any of the parents?
She doesn’t have any of them rushing around her at the gates bit maybe she does once inside. I give that train wreck a very wide berth because I did know josh’s previous ladiessss

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have any of them rushing around her at the gates bit maybe she does once inside. I give that train wreck a very wide berth because I did know josh’s previous ladiessss
his exes? was she a victim of DV I'm only following her recently?

I'm interested in if she has any real friends other than once that are basically acquaintances? I know if this was me exactly what my mates would be saying to me!

I think she’s realised that she’s bitten off more than she can chew and people are onto her. No posts berating Josh/his sons. No vulgar chat, and funnily no talk of warriors for a while.

The whole thing with the dogs and the way she found it so hilarious that her dogs were at It (which earlier in the year she was told by a follower on insta that it could be dangerous for ethel) and that her stepson saw her naked was just so out there in the realms of wtf is this this, I just couldn't believe it. Yet the followers just egged her on, making out it was so cool and relatable when in actual fact it so isn't.
I’m unsure why she hasn’t got Ethel Neutered, if she has no intention of breeding from her. Being in season is obviously distressing for both her and Winston!

Reactions: 2
I think she’s realised that she’s bitten off more than she can chew and people are onto her. No posts berating Josh/his sons. No vulgar chat, and funnily no talk of warriors for a while.

She must think we have the memory span of an insta story 🤔

Just seen she’s out for something to eat again.... even though she’s got crippling anxiety because of horrible tattle ‘trolls’ and can’t leave the house 🙄... so many things about this woman just don’t add up. I can’t believe she is getting away with brushing all this off as ‘trolling’ rather then answering everyone’s well justified questions about where the donations are being spent... shocking.

Reactions: 11
She must think we have the memory span of an insta story 🤔
Just because you paint over a crack, doesn’t mean no one can see it!

Just seen she’s out for something to eat again.... even though she’s got crippling anxiety because of horrible tattle ‘trolls’ and can’t leave the house 🙄... so many things about this woman just don’t add up. I can’t believe she is getting away with brushing all this off as ‘trolling’ rather then answering everyone’s well justified questions about where the donations are being spent... shocking.
No one is trolling her, just asking wtf the PayPal money goes on, and commenting on things, she chooses to put on the World Wide Web.

Reactions: 4
You're all bringing alot of other things to my attention, and to be honest I feel a bit of a mug. She's literally had me hanging of her every word and now I can clearly see the holes in her stories/book/life. As I previously stated I'm here because she directed me here, so are many others! I've always wondered about the boys mum and felt a bit weird about it as she literally shares everything but that?! Her book is something out of a love story and at the time I even cringed at the holding hands/kissing part! But also why would the whole town be against them. Reporting them to the social and social services? Are they that special?

Reactions: 14
You're all bringing alot of other things to my attention, and to be honest I feel a bit of a mug. She's literally had me hanging of her every word and now I can clearly see the holes in her stories/book/life. As I previously stated I'm here because she directed me here, so are many others! I've always wondered about the boys mum and felt a bit weird about it as she literally shares everything but that?! Her book is something out of a love story and at the time I even cringed at the holding hands/kissing part! But also why would the whole town be against them. Reporting them to the social and social services? Are they that special?
Honestly, I think a good portion of us were the same. Sometimes something can be infront if you, but until someone points it out you don’t see it!

They’re special, very special 😉

But also why would the whole town be against them. Reporting them to the social and social services? Are they that special?
Because she’s always the victim. When she’s not being a hero that is.

@Gimpfaced - was the whole town against them or other than friends of Josh’s & Rachaele’s partners at the time, did people not really know/care?

I’m unsure why she hasn’t got Ethel Neutered, if she has no intention of breeding from her. Being in season is obviously distressing for both her and Winston!
I can only imagine it's because they do want to breed her, it cant be for the lack of funds. I remember her at the time laughing off the warning about Ethel, as she does, even replied with something like "oh dont worry, he doesnt know where to put it. He shoved it in her ear" clearly looks like he knows where it goes now.

I’m not a prude in any way shape or form BUT I have just had a look at her Instagram and am absolutely disgusted. On what planet does anyone think it’s ok to film their dogs shagging in front of 2 small children? If she thinks posting it on the internet it makes you wonder what those poor kids are exposed to behind the scenes. She needs to step away from the internet, she’s absolutely vile. I feel so so sorry for those innocent children

I’m not going into details, because it’s kind of off track. I wouldn’t call them special. They’ve just hurt a lot of people. That doesn’t go down well in a small town.

Reactions: 5
I can only imagine it's because they do want to breed her, it cant be for the lack of funds. I remember her at the time laughing off the warning about Ethel, as she does, even replied with something like "oh dont worry, he doesnt know where to put it. He shoved it in her ear" clearly looks like he knows where it goes now.
Literally can only imagine her with puppies and comaplining about the vet fees, and the mess, and then hating having to sell the. Blah blah blaaaaah!

I’m not going into details, because it’s kind of off track. I wouldn’t call them special. They’ve just hurt a lot of people. That doesn’t go down well in a small town.
Affairs don’t usually go down well in small towns!!

I’m not a prude in any way shape or form BUT I have just had a look at her Instagram and am absolutely disgusted. On what planet does anyone think it’s ok to film their dogs shagging in front of 2 small children? If she thinks posting it on the internet it makes you wonder what those poor kids are exposed to behind the scenes. She needs to step away from the internet, she’s absolutely vile. I feel so so sorry for those innocent children
She did a story not to long ago, she was filming Edie and she said 'mummy, I heard you when you said you're favourite thing about daddy is his willy' and she just kept laughing.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She did a story not to long ago, she was filming Edie and she said 'mummy, I heard you when you said you're favourite thing about daddy is his willy' and she just kept laughing.
It’s just another bit of overexposure and under safeguarding. For someone who rambles on and on about kids mental health she doesn’t protect her own kids’

Reactions: 1
Here's one guys... up until the other day I could see her insta. Now despite unfollowing her it looks like i have been blocked. Nothing in here relates to any other SM i have and all i think it could be is liking a vaguely opposing view on another insta account. Hows that for control? Any other ex followers the same?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.