Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they've got it in their heads that it's Keels and are just after her. Like the other article someone posted about it said, this is a site of free speech and you can't ban free speech. As much as they try too by deleting and blocking negative comments on their own pages 😂 Closing it solves nothing as there's many other sites / new sites can be made.

In all fairness I would love the police to come here and interview me about what I said...

Yes officer i did write on tattle because I didn't agree with:-

A 38 year old man (also a police officer) getting two 14 year old girls pissed and then dancing round with them inappropriately.

I said that three 14 years old not wearing seat belts in the car and when questioned wad told it was ok as they were nearly adults and i was classed as being a troll and i should mind my own business

I asked if she has lip fillers as she looks different now to 3/4 years ago. If she has they look tit and i still stand by that 😉

I said I didn't think it appropriate that she walks around naked / with her left tit hanging out / discusses her fat fanny in front of her stepson. If josh walked round with a bollock hanging out would that be appropriate in front of the girls? I know kids can catch you unawares at times but to go and show your stepson and his mates the dress when your boobs are hanging out is disgusting. You'd get arrested on the street for it!

I asked where PayPal donations went. Not on a fake account on my own SW instagram account that has 700 followers and 100's of posts. Used that one to prove the comment was genuine and i was a real person. Comment deleted and I was blocked within 3 minutes.

I said she was immature and had responded terribly to the questions and that compared to the 10-20 people that were likely emailing her / asking where the donations were, her response of setting half a million followers on the 4 people she names was disgusting.

Arrest me now Officer Dibble 🚔👮‍♂️

I've never seen anyone on here threaten her children, yet her amazing and supportive followers have done that to people that dare ask a question.

I really hope national news pics this up has a good read / investigation and gets in touch with her about pay pal so she can't just keep brushing it off as trolling / bullying / jealously.
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else here followed her from day one? Because, maybe I dreamt it or Rachaele did but I'm sure In the very early days she talked about how grateful she was that Betsy and Tallulah had such a great step mum who treats them like her own and that the relationship with their father was good?? Next thing she's slagging him off left right and centre and a chap close to him called her out about it. Cue 'poor little me'.
I followed pretty much from beginning and I do remember her saying tallulah still saw her dad from time to time but betsy chose not too any more? I could be wrong.

I don’t think there will be an update on where the donations went. I think she will hide behind the fake bullying accusations until her child is born. Then all her followers will rejoice in her miracle baby and she will be sat at home all day getting free merchandise from companies daft enough to want to be associated with her.

Or her brand and reputation will be so damaged by her shadiness that the free merchandise will stop, The donations will start to dwindle and she will realise the cash cow has ended and she of course will blame us. Either way I genuinely think she messed up this week with her accusations and people like me that followed her but we’re becoming suspicious of her realised we’re not alone with how we viewed her. This week has back fired on her and it’s about time.

Reactions: 19
I followed pretty much from beginning and I do remember her saying tallulah still saw her dad from time to time but betsy chose not too any more? I could be wrong.
I know it was to do with the step mum plaiting their hair because she (Rachaele) didn't know how to, it struck a chord with me because my daughter dances and I'm absolutely diabolical at plaiting and have to rely on friends to do it for me everytime :D

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just think now is the time she needs to be held accountable, she’s “working” with vulnerable people (supposedly) whilst definitely making money from advertising and potentially living off of well-intentioned donations from people wanting to help those in need, not buy some spoiled brat and her family a house and a better lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️

It seems there is one rule for her and one for everyone else. I actually lost my job earlier this year due to someone I didn’t even know making a completely false accusation about me on Facebook. Due to stupidly having where I worked listed on my profile, the damage was done (damaging the reputation of the business I worked for was cited as gross misconduct) despite the accusation being the fabrication of someone I didn’t know. But I’ve had to move on, chalk it up to experience and get back out there (though I must say I’ve not been back on FB since), basically taking responsibility for having my work name posted on my profile, which I know now was stupid and inappropriate.

Rachael seems to be doing worse than this on a daily basis yet there’s no accountability. Brands are still working with her, charities still have her listed as ambassador, majority of people still think the sun shines out of her backside 🤦🏼‍♀️ And she has five (almost six, as we keep being reminded) vulnerable children in her care who are being exploited and put at risk pretty much daily too.

Makes me so cross that she just continually gets away with it all.

Reactions: 11
Welcome those who have joined 👋 glad people are reading the threads after watching her stories and are drawing their own conclusions.

It has really shocked me that potentially she has accepted money for a house deposit 😱

Reactions: 13
Welcome those who have joined 👋 glad people are reading the threads after watching her stories and are drawing their own conclusions.

It has really shocked me that potentially she has accepted money for a house deposit 😱

When we bought our house a couple of years ago we had to prove how we got our deposit together amongst a load of other financial tests etc. I dunno what the legality is around accepting donations for a house deposit though

Reactions: 4
It’s a difficult one. It’s not the problem she’s been paid to work via Instagram, it’s the fact she’s done a lot of fundraising and it’s unsure how much of that has gone to charity and how much has gone for personal use

It’s a difficult one. It’s not the problem she’s been paid to work via Instagram, it’s the fact she’s done a lot of fundraising and it’s unsure how much of that has gone to charity and how much has gone for personal use
I personally find it uncomfortable to watch someone talk about ads regularly whilst simultaneously begging for help from people who follow her page to help others. One minute it’s please can you donate such and such items for this case, which obviously is a worthy cause and commendable, but then the very next post could be an advert where she’s getting paid to review sunscreen or something. Just doesn’t sit well with me.

Reactions: 10
If 4 out of the 7 charities haven’t received a dime that’s definitely a good indicator that the donations through go fund me and PayPal aren’t going where they’re intended.

I don’t deny her taking an admin fee but then I think well her role is neither here nor there as charities usually do all the stuff she’s claiming todo.

I think the continued avoidance,deflection tactics and the drastic change in lifestyle really make her look very guilty.

And that’s ignoring the continued safeguarding concerns around her and joshes children/victims of domestic abuse and naming members of the public so she incite a doxxing attack

Reactions: 9
I personally find it uncomfortable to watch someone talk about ads regularly whilst simultaneously begging for help from people who follow her page to help others. One minute it’s please can you donate such and such items for this case, which obviously is a worthy cause and commendable, but then the very next post could be an advert where she’s getting paid to review sunscreen or something. Just doesn’t sit well with me.
Like her being gifted thousands of pounds worth of stuff for the baby then asking if any of her followers could donate a pushchair for a warrior!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Like her being gifted thousands of pounds worth of stuff for the baby then asking if any of her followers could donate a pushchair for a warrior!
Yes! Exactly that! It’s shameless and it’s also really insulting to her followers, I can’t believe they just fall for it.

I think that text from a school mum today was for our benefit after the school run chat.

I think it's clear to see where those PayPal donations have gone now. Bank of Rachaele.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.