Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Lisa - I’m a bit confused as to who your daughter is, there has been that many posts on here! Is she the disabled child in Seb’s class that PTWM referred to on her FB and Insta or has she become involved in this awful mess another way via the screenshot that PTWM shared of you? No worries if you’d rather just leave things and not say xx
I'm a local Mum outed in the scandal. My daughter is just my daughter but someone here called elizabeth 85 said my daughter was being brutally bullied by Betsy and her friends following the incident and she isn't. I was worried she would be but she hasn't. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind and all that so I just wanted to clear that up. If I'm honest I find the comment as bad as what happened on Sunday. Somebody is using my daughter to incite hatred towards Betsy. Anyway, again thanks for the support it has been comforting xx

Reactions: 14
I was talking about the poster who tried to moderate this thread so the moderators had to step in and edit her post. She was defending PTWM as her first post within minutes of joining so things like that seen obvious to me that they are from her crew.
Ahhh okay, sorry hun.. when a person comments and another disagrees, comments etc are posted quickly and conversations move on and sometimes its a little hard to know which comment a person is replying to without 'quoting it'. Sorry hun, thats completely my fault there. 😊

Reactions: 2
Not sure if people are talking about my post or not. Clearly I'm not happy, I was outed to half a million people and also I don't want to leave many posts for legal reasons. I was scared to send my daughter to school on Monday for fear of the backlash after the same half a million people saw her face on my profile pic but that does not mean I will condone someone here using my daughter without my permission to lie about Betsy. I don't want anyone to talk about my daughter on the internet again. This person must vaguely know me and perhaps thought they were helping or I wouldn't see the comment? I'm just saying it's not helping and it's not fair. I just want people to know the truth.
Xx

I totally respect that 💖 maybe they thought they were helping but I totally can see why it wasn’t helpful to you after being doxxed to half a million people. I think people on here were really worried for your daughter in all of this and obviously very concerned for you as well too. I hope you’re being looked after and going forward your daughter won’t be included in this. Her safety and happiness is paramount as is yours. Sending you lots of love 💖

Reactions: 6
I totally respect that 💖 maybe they thought they were helping but I totally can see why it wasn’t helpful to you after being doxxed to half a million people. I think people on here were really worried for your daughter in all of this and obviously very concerned for you as well too. I hope you’re being looked after and going forward your daughter won’t be included in this. Her safety and happiness is paramount as is yours. Sending you lots of love 💖
Thank you so much. Well if nothing else at least she's learnt not to be as gobby as her Mum 😂 As I said, I better go but let's try and leave it to the grown ups and I think we can all agree there are a lot of facts so there's no need for tall tales xxx

Reactions: 14
That’s a good point. I think we need to avoid talking about people’s children, even Rachaeles. It’s not constructive to what we’re trying to achieve here.

Reactions: 12
I think because Rachael puts everything including intimate details of her kids lives it’s been hard to avoid but lisa has made an excellent point they’re innocent in this even if we don’t agree with behaviour etc.

Focus on holding Kidscape to account and focus on getting to the bottom of the financial issues which are huge and the safeguarding of the warriors etc

Reactions: 7
But then again, we have all been 'supporters' or 'fans' of hers at some point and then saw through it all.. i'm one of them! I stopped following her a while ago for so many different reasons.. lets not speculate on why people have suddenly come here to air their opinions and thoughts. Rachael has definitely shot herself in the foot by directing people to this site and them people reading it all and then agreeing with us. People can still read threads without even signing up, i dont see what they would gain from now having a negative opinion of Rachael after reading the threads and leave a comment that isnt a positive one about the woman but still being a fan of hers..
Well, as a child/teen, I had a sister, we had a fab relationship! But NO I am not a fan or supporter, that ship sailed about 8 ish yrs ago.

Reactions: 3
Well, as a child/teen, I had a sister, we had a fab relationship! But NO I am not a fan or supporter, that ship sailed about 8 ish yrs ago.
Are you the poster a couple of threads back who said you were a family member of Rachael’s who no longer has contact?

Are you related to Rachaele?
By marriage, much to her dismay now. Although, we had a fab childhood. Not that my name or anything else has been mentioned (or it has but not by name, more, I think I was called THEY!!!!!!!

Quick subject change. SIGRIED (excuse spelling if wrong) great song playing live, words are ''give it up, give it give it up''.
Any chance R?
GLASTONBURY LIVE BTW

Are you the poster a couple of threads back who said you were a family member of Rachael’s who no longer has contact?
Yes.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if people are talking about my post or not. Clearly I'm not happy, I was outed to half a million people and also I don't want to leave many posts for legal reasons. I was scared to send my daughter to school on Monday for fear of the backlash after the same half a million people saw her face on my profile pic but that does not mean I will condone someone here using my daughter without my permission to lie about Betsy. I don't want anyone to talk about my daughter on the internet again. This person must vaguely know me and perhaps thought they were helping or I wouldn't see the comment? I'm just saying it's not helping and it's not fair. I just want people to know the truth.
Xx
No I wasn’t talking about your post. Welcome to the thread.

Apart from a couple of comments this evening, i've not read this thread and posted for over a week so i've just caught up..

The more I've read and caught up with the PTWM threads, the more opinions of others i'm agreeing with.. isn't it all just soooo fxcking frustrating? Social Media is starting to feel more and more suffocating and isolating and that you can't be yourself and air an opinion where you dont agree with a person/influencer without being jumped on, given abuse or just deleted and blocked.. So we all have to be sheep to be accepted and not get blocked? Many have said they have asked Qs in a nice and polite way and then get deleted, blocked and get outted and then recieve abuse? But then a site has to be taken down, a site where people feel safer talking about what they feel and their thoughts on things, without being hounded with abuse from influencers fans/supporters? I wouldnt and never would condone vile comments from people where peoplea addresses get outted etc and OTT stuff being said BUT they say it happens on this site but they themselves (followers, influencers etc) do the exact same. If we cant talk on what we feel isnt right or doesnt make sence to the actual people we have Qs or doubts on but get called trolls on here.. WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSE TO TALK/ASK AND DISCUSS THINGS THEN? Can any influencer answer THAT then?

Ive already said it, i wont ever be okay with personal attacks that stoop FAR to low but people are discussing stories they have read and told by these influencers! Not all of us will think and have the same opinions so why do they put their lives on social media if they dont want people to talk about it?
(Ive gone on a bit of a rant because im even considering deleting my social media because its becoming to isolating to the point where you cant even be honest about your own honest thoughts)

Reactions: 9
Sorry for the presumption from my behalf, was just using it as an example as to how people can once uppon a time be a follower but then have a change of opinion when they see the bigger picture. Hope i didnt offend you in any way. Blood isnt always thicker than water as upsetting as that is. Rachael is always the hero and saviour in many of her stories and VERY over the top and always the victim in all situations she has or is in. Cant be ar$ed with that crap. 🤦‍♀️ welcome tattle btw 😂😘 were a great bunch really but hidden in a trolls costume 😉

Reactions: 1
Sorry for the presumption from my behalf, was just using it as an example as to how people can once uppon a time be a follower but then have a change of opinion when they see the bigger picture. Hope i didnt offend you in any way. Blood isnt always thicker than water as upsetting as that is. Rachael is always the hero and saviour in many of her stories and VERY over the top and always the victim in all situations she has or is in. Cant be ar$ed with that crap. 🤦‍♀️ welcome tattle btw 😂😘 were a great bunch really but hidden in a trolls
No offence taken.

Apart from a couple of comments this evening, i've not read this thread and posted for over a week so i've just caught up..

The more I've read and caught up with the PTWM threads, the more opinions of others i'm agreeing with.. isn't it all just soooo fxcking frustrating? Social Media is starting to feel more and more suffocating and isolating and that you can't be yourself and air an opinion where you dont agree with a person/influencer without being jumped on, given abuse or just deleted and blocked.. So we all have to be sheep to be accepted and not get blocked? Many have said they have asked Qs in a nice and polite way and then get deleted, blocked and get outted and then recieve abuse? But then a site has to be taken down, a site where people feel safer talking about what they feel and their thoughts on things, without being hounded with abuse from influencers fans/supporters? I wouldnt and never would condone vile comments from people where peoplea addresses get outted etc and OTT stuff being said BUT they say it happens on this site but they themselves (followers, influencers etc) do the exact same. If we cant talk on what we feel isnt right or doesnt make sence to the actual people we have Qs or doubts on but get called trolls on here.. WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSE TO TALK/ASK AND DISCUSS THINGS THEN? Can any influencer answer THAT then?

Ive already said it, i wont ever be okay with personal attacks that stoop FAR to low but people are discussing stories they have read and told by these influencers! Not all of us will think and have the same opinions so why do they put their lives on social media if they dont want people to talk about it?
(Ive gone on a bit of a rant because im even considering deleting my social media because its becoming to isolating to the point where you cant even be honest about your own honest thoughts)
I think a lot of social media accounts now have forgotten who they are and have become superseded by their own egos. They make lots of money by exploiting their children & family life all over social media yet want no one to comment on it unless they’re blowing smoke up their backside. I saw one account who I had to unfollow state on their stories that ‘this is my personal space, how dare the trolls invade that’. Firstly - and obviously - it’s not your personal space; you make money from it - it’s your business space so act like an accountable professional. Bullying or trolling is not acceptable but influencers need to familiarise themselves with the definition of it - politely disagreeing, wanting transparency & asking questions for clarity is not bullying.

The throwaway use of the word ‘troll’ by them is getting boring now. They’ve been complaining for a while that Instagram isn’t a nice place to be, it’s a bubble of negativity etc - they created that bubble and when it bursts it will be all their own fault. I just hope they gave an alternative career to fall back on and that their children are still speaking to them when they’re older.

This doesn’t apply to all accounts obviously but I just feel a few biggish accounts are helping to ruin things for many. It seems to be the only money making industry that’s largely still unregulated and these influencers have placed themselves on a pedestal, reinforced by the fan girl clubs that they have created. These fan girl clubs have now turned into mean girl gangs and the irony is, it’s the Influencers and their cult members that have become the bullies and the trolls, only they can’t see it.

Anyway, I’ve gone off on a bit of a tangent. Messiah Kaeto put this on his stories earlier which summarised things more succinctly 😄

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Exactly my thoughts tbh. I can’t get behind the whole influencers are perfect culture cos no one is perfect are they and to silence people for having a different opinion or if they’ve asked a legit question it smacks of a thought control culture.

I followed ptwm pretty early on in her rise on social media. I thought finally someone who’s normal and not perfect but then as the years have gone by things have got more and more problematic resulting in me unfollowing her cos her behaviour was triggering memories id rather not remember.

Then all this happened when I saw what she did to those involved I just thought you know what that’s not ok you cannot bully and abuse people so you can continue to profit off well meaning donations.

I don’t even deny her an admin fee that’s proportional that’s exactly the thing. I just wish instead of investing her time in being so nasty she’d just hold her hands up and make amends but she’s in this deep and utterly convinced we are in the wrong for asking for the truth.

Reactions: 1
We’re not hiding,I have openly asked her about the disabled child post and just got blocked!maybe you should look more into who you are defending when you know absolutely nothing!!
Same, not hiding at all. I have been donating to her for a while so I asked about where PayPal donations were going and was torn apart and then my comment was removed. I donated, so I had every right to ask.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.