Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s just posted a screenshot of her latest Facebook post on a Facebook group I’m in because they think it’s funny.

the actually funny thing is that the post is in a group about scammers 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just posted this on the Hinch thread but if allowed I want to post here as well as I feel it’s relevant.

A jeweller I follow has announced a few weeks back that she’s ceased trading and selling everything off. She’s obviously really sad about it and losing her business isn’t what she wanted. It doesn’t seem through choice. Anyway I found her because her necklaces were worn by various influencers / celebs who then promoted the page. From what I remember from at least four of these celebs she gifted them the product. Not one of them has mentioned anything about her closing, commented on anything, shared anything. In fact two aren’t even following her. That’s how disposable small businesses are to these people and that’s how much they lie about being sooooo in love with the product / succccch a big fan. Greedy fucks.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Someone’s just posted a screenshot of her latest Facebook post on a Facebook group I’m in because they think it’s funny.

the actually funny thing is that the post is in a group about scammers 🙈
That's the right page for her.

Reactions: 2
Is that right 98%is about 4 days absence? I cant work out attendance, my daughter had 2 days off sick, dentist appt and hospital appt, which were at the start of day and only about half hour late into school. Her school sent a letter home saying she was being monitored saying her attendance was 80 something percent! It didn't make any sense to me?
Our secondary school registration works out 1 missed registration drops your attendance to 98%. They class morning and afternoon as two seperate registrations. DS has done 73 out of 74 possible attendances with a 98.6% attendance rate.

No idea how they work it out though!

Reactions: 1
Imagine telling Instagram that you can't even manage to get your kids fed and out the door on time in the mornings....

Reactions: 7
I think we all screw up, be that as parents or at work or as pet owners or as shoppers etc etc...we do! That's life!

To rely upon it and over exaggerate it to make money, well that's 2019 apparently! 😂

PS PayPal clarity still required, chuck

Reactions: 11
I dont understand how Betsy was 2.5 hours late and missed her exam,doesnt she walk there some days? I would have kicked mine out of the car and told them to jog 😂🤷‍♀️

Also where did it come from that they had an affair? Was it "Samantha" on here?

Reactions: 7
I dont understand how Betsy was 2.5 hours late and missed her exam,doesnt she walk there some days? I would have kicked mine out of the car and told them to jog 😂🤷‍♀️

It's the a379 that was closed in both directions because of the landslide and that would have included the footpath too. Paignton is very much a one road to one place area so she probably wouldn't have been able to walk it much quicker and I suspect she wouldn't have been the only one.

Once you hit traffic in some parts of Paignton, you can be there for ages and that's not factoring in accidents or other incidents. A 10 minute bus journey once took me 50 minutes because of tourist traffic and nearly two hours for a 30 min journey.

I'm not defending her, I never would but there's a genuine reason she was late and not just piss poor planning on R's behalf. Hopefully she had the sense to stop filming and call the school to let them know

Reactions: 6
do they go on sessions? Our school classes the full day as 2 sessions - am and pm. Maybe if they are using the fact she wasn’t present for registration for one or more sessions as her attendance rather than whether she was there for the whole day?
I think that's what has happened its 2 Mark's for the day. Still dont quite understand how percentage work as her appts were marked as approved. I'm not worried as I said to her if I feel she isnt well enough to go to school, that's my decision. She doesn't have many sick days. I just feel for anyone that has regular appointments or if their child needs more sick days. Just seems added pressure they dont need.

Our secondary school registration works out 1 missed registration drops your attendance to 98%. They class morning and afternoon as two seperate registrations. DS has done 73 out of 74 possible attendances with a 98.6% attendance rate.

No idea how they work it out though!
Yes think u r right about the mark, just seemed really low percentage for 2 days. I will have to send her in to get her mark if she is ill to keep figures correct! Then pick her up! I wouldn't really do this but it makes u feel like u should.

Yes, I have thought this too.

My youngest is under a SEN assessment due to showing a few ASD and ADHD-like behaviours. He's academically/verbally ahead but his emotions are off kilter. He sometimes has extreme responses (eg. screaming, hitting himself) to what most children would find minor issues, like a Lego piece dropping on the floor for example. It's not pleasant and we are working to understand it for him so he, us his family, friends and his school can all help him out.

Anyway, I wouldn't describe this as a meltdown as he can be moved away from the situation, it just happens so quickly it can't be avoided (until we figure out some better coping methods for him, he's only a little lad as well). So I wouldn't call it that. I also wouldn't call his little tantrum because he isn't allowed to do something a meltdown either. That's just him being a kid, he will grow and learn better ways to deal with disappointment.

A young person on the spectrum going through a meltdown is an uncontrollable and extreme response which often lasts a long time and cannot be diverted. It's not getting a bit upset because they are not allowed a biscuit or whatever.

R the Kidscape ambassador should be more mindful of the language she uses. She should learn to better understand the situation children on the spectrum and the people around them face.

Oops I essayed!
My son also has outbursts over things that might seem minor to everyone else. He finds transitions really difficult, moving from doing one thing to another, following a certain routine. We’re getting better at reducing his triggers but sometimes it’s simply beyond our control. You’re doing the right thing, the process for diagnosis can be a long one (took our son 2 years to be officially diagnosed, not surprised) but it’s worth it just to be able to support them the best you can.

There was a change.org petition set up apparently by S to be allowed to see her sons and to have PTWM stop putting them all over social media, where she rants in detail (a bit all over the place tbh) about how she caught them in bed together etc. We don’t know for sure, but with R the timelines just don’t add up and it had to be something bad for the whole town to turn against her and J. I wouldn’t be surprised, but who actually knows for definite?

• Heart
Surely if there was a landslide then lots of the children would have been late for school, so her making it out like it's a her ditzy thing is bollocks because I sure hundreds of children were in the same predicament, for example all the other children on sebs bus!

School percentages tend to be calculated on a rolling year, so if in the first 5 days of school a child misses a day they will have 80% attendance, if they don't have any other absences for the rest of the year then by July their attendance will be 99.something (I've been up since 3am with the baby I'm too tired to calculate.)
Also schools count attendance in sessions. So if a child is 10 mins late for school in the morning, they are marked absent for the whole session, which affects their attendance percentage.
Schools can choose to monitor a child at their discretion. If there is a child who is seriously unwell or undergoing testing etc then they can ignore the low percentage. They use it as a scare tactic but if you have real issues then I'd discuss them with the school and they might be more lenient.

Surely if there was a landslide then lots of the children would have been late for school, so her making it out like it's a her ditzy thing is bollocks because I sure hundreds of children were in the same predicament, for example all the other children on sebs bus!

School percentages tend to be calculated on a rolling year, so if in the first 5 days of school a child misses a day they will have 80% attendance, if they don't have any other absences for the rest of the year then by July their attendance will be 99.something (I've been up since 3am with the baby I'm too tired to calculate.)
Also schools count attendance in sessions. So if a child is 10 mins late for school in the morning, they are marked absent for the whole session, which affects their attendance percentage.
Schools can choose to monitor a child at their discretion. If there is a child who is seriously unwell or undergoing testing etc then they can ignore the low percentage. They use it as a scare tactic but if you have real issues then I'd discuss them with the school and they might be more lenient.
Thanks that completely makes sense, her attendance should go up this half term then, glad they can make allowances for people who need it, hopefully last letter I will recieve.

That whole video with betsy and edie was awful to watch. Edie gets away with everything, even lashing out at Betsy!

Reactions: 5
Back to banging on about Rescue Remedy then - first time she’s mentioned it since the #gifted tit months ago and this one is an AD so she’s being paid to recommend it. Bollocks. If you actually have anxiety, it will not cure you (speaking from experience). It won’t make a difference.

Reactions: 10
Back to banging on about Rescue Remedy then - first time she’s mentioned it since the #gifted tit months ago and this one is an AD so she’s being paid to recommend it. Bollocks. If you actually have anxiety, it will not cure you (speaking from experience). It won’t make a difference.
It's just alcohol and herbs. Better off having a vodka and being too tipsy to notice your anxiety.

Reactions: 9
It's just alcohol and herbs. Better off having a vodka and being too tipsy to notice your anxiety.
Worryingly, alcohol is the thing that has the biggest effect on my anxiety 🙄 a lot more than prescription drugs.

Reactions: 3
Worryingly, alcohol is the thing that has the biggest effect on my anxiety 🙄 a lot more than prescription drugs.

I think rescue remedy or cbd oil are amazing coping strategies, same as kalms I guess. They really help me as I have physical anxiety a lot when it’s bad and need my body to relax.... getting drunk would probs be the worst idea.
I don’t even think she knows she’s a liar atm genuinely just think she’s deluded x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.