Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree with you there...I'm on quite a few 'local' pages and have never seen the like of it. Quite scary tbh.
I'm so glad the majority of responses were to genuine places that might help (if it wasn't Rach asking 🙄). And so anyone actually needing help hopefully wouldn't contact 'part time working mummy which has a page on here' as their first port of call.

Also her q&a🤦‍♀️ So she gets millions of queries about where clothes are from but ensures one of the first questions she answers is 'why are you so kind?' 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I have to agree with you there...I'm on quite a few 'local' pages and have never seen the like of it. Quite scary tbh.
Damage limitation after the spotted paignton post I think, she knows from previous times she gets tagged in stuff like that.

Anyone else see in her stories that she's going to be working alongside a woman she met at Crealy to raise awareness of fostering children....
Jesus Christ! She cant safeguard her own children please don't let her near vulnerable children in care 🤬😠

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There was no need to mention whether J’s boys were bottle or breast fed. They were fed. It seems a bit of a dig at S.
Exactly. Nobody asked what Josh thinks. Someone only asked her how long she was going to breastfeed for.

She just loves to show off how amazing he thinks she is constantly. Like when she screenshots messages from him saying how much he loves her and puts them on her stories.

Attachments

As annoying as it is sometimes watching her stories where she’s constantly got Wilby attached to her boob, it didn’t really bother me as the baby was being fed. Her comments about S’s sons being bottle fed hit a nerve with me though. What was the need other than to brag because she’s doing something that maybe S couldn’t, or didn’t want to for whatever reason (her choice). I just don’t see why it was necessary. Lots of women bottle feed, there was no need to bring it up. Comes across really petty imo. I’d hope she gets backlash for it but she didn’t with regards to laughing about the homeless man so I doubt it.

Reactions: 19
As annoying as it is sometimes watching her stories where she’s constantly got Wilby attached to her boob, it didn’t really bother me as the baby was being fed. Her comments about S’s sons being bottle fed hit a nerve with me though. What was the need other than to brag because she’s doing something that maybe S couldn’t, or didn’t want to for whatever reason (her choice). I just don’t see why it was necessary. Lots of women bottle feed, there was no need to bring it up. Comes across really petty imo. I’d hope she gets backlash for it but she didn’t with regards to laughing about the homeless man so I doubt it.
Some of us cannot breast feed due to an infection picked up in hospital.
That comment really pissed me off. Spiteful witch she is!! Also thick as tit as she will alienate some of her dopey 🐑

Reactions: 16
I've been with my husband for 20 years, he has a son from a previous marriage who was 8 when I met him and I've no idea how he was fed as a baby. Is that something I should know or does that come as part of alienating a parent 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Some of us cannot breast feed due to an infection picked up in hospital.
That comment really pissed me off. Spiteful witch she is!! Also thick as tit as she will alienate some of her dopey 🐑
I couldn’t either, I bottle fed both my children and they turned out fine. I genuinely don’t care how someone else’s baby is fed as long as they are, and they’re thriving. I can’t stand the “holier than thou”, “earth mother” bullshit people like her spew out just because they can. It’s a load of bullshit.

Reactions: 17
And I’m sure he’s not ‘obsessed’ with you breastfeeding.

I’m sure he just can’t believe your breasts make milk! Because she’s the first woman to ever be able to do it and it’s a miracle!

Probably just happy his son is feeding and thriving like any parent?

• Haha
Screenshot_20191102-100135_Instagram.jpg
Try washing them hun. Also see she tagged her step daughters private accounts on another story, bravo, much safeguarding, many safetys.

• Haha
So she was able to recover because she had her husband, his mum and her teenage daughter and teenage stepson doing everything for her. Why does Betsy wash Edie EVERY night? Surely that’s a bonding thing for a parent to do?? Poor Edie.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 53704 Try washing them hun. Also see she tagged her step daughters private accounts on another story, bravo, much safeguarding, many safetys.
She won't need to wash any now she's tagged the company, she'll be inundated with free ones!

How obvious is that? 'I need more as I was running out' oh by the way...if you're going to buy any go to this company. She honestly has no bleeping shame.

Reactions: 12
Three daughters she “solely” raises. Not raised. Raises. 1 - E’s dad seems to be a very good and dedicated father, I imagine his partner is the same. 2 - JOSH bleeping RAISES ALL OF YOU. INCLUDING YOU, WOMAN CHILD.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Three daughters she “solely” raises. Not raised. Raises. 1 - E’s dad seems to be a very good and dedicated father, I imagine his partner is the same. 2 - JOSH bleeping RAISES ALL OF YOU. INCLUDING YOU, WOMAN CHILD.
And she has been with Josh since Edie was absolutely tiny, like a handful of months old, so she NEVER solely raised three children. She went from the girls dad to Edie’s (when T was a toddler as there’s photos of her with E’s dad with a dummy and toddling about) and then straight to Josh. So when was she ACTUALLY single and having to cope alone??

And she has been with Josh since Edie was absolutely tiny, like a handful of months old, so she NEVER solely raised three children. She went from the girls dad to Edie’s (when T was a toddler as there’s photos of her with E’s dad with a dummy and toddling about) and then straight to Josh. So when was she ACTUALLY single and having to cope alone??
For about five minutes but it’s not like our Rach to exaggerate at all 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me actually sick that this lazy, work-shy, foul-mouthed witch of parental-alienation is going to be able to buy her house due to a combination of goodwill from strangers, selling lies to vulnerable sheep via her books and selling her kids and stepkids in brand campaigns. Absolutely sickening, particularly when there are so many decent, honest, hardworking families out there that will never be able to afford this level of financial security and are stuck in zero hours minimum wage jobs and overpriced renting nightmares.

Reactions: 18
Don’t even get me started on that question about being frustrated that the “other parents” don’t do anything for the kids. She actively prevented her youngest daughter’s father from seeing her as a baby, he had to fight to be in her life. The situation with the boys’ mum aswell if it is true that they’ve prevented her from seeing them, she makes me sick.

It's not really fair that she's answering questions about and mentioning the other parents when they can't give their side of the story. Anyone who has been divorced or witnessed their friends or family divorces know that it's a complex situation and see how nasty and vile it gets on BOTH sides, both during and after the divorce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Probably for as long as it took her to walk from her front door to Josh's waiting car........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.