Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the homeless stories , I’ve unfollowed and blocked the vile bleep !

NEW THREAD -
Horrible witch, cackles like a witch, vile, laughing stories about homeless man to try and get all the attention she can !

NEW THREAD -
Horrible witch, cackles like a witch, vile, laughing stories about homeless man to try and get all the attention
someone please ask her why it was so funny about a homeless guy !
she can !

Reactions: 7
Her followers, albeit sheep, seem very empathetic and all about charity, giving to the less fortunate etc. She why the hell can’t any of them see her homeless man story was so cruel and self centred?! How can’t they see it’s wrong?!

Also said it before and said it again. If E really has as many “screaming meltdowns” as she says then she needs to sort that the duck out. She’s 6. In a lot of clips she seems like a mature and definitely intelligent young girl. I can remember being 6. I don’t remember having any sort of tantrum like that.

Reactions: 7
There was no need to mention whether J’s boys were bottle or breast fed. They were fed. It seems a bit of a dig at S.

Reactions: 29
Why do I feel the question on breastfeeding is a bit of a dig at the boys mum. ‘Oh joshs boys were bottle fed so he finds it soooo interesting when wilby feeds’ that wasn’t even relevant to the question asked 🙄

Reactions: 29
There was no need to mention whether J’s boys were bottle or breast fed. They were fed. It seems a bit of a dig at S.
This. Absolute bullshit and so disappointing. Lots of her followers will be pissed off with this IMO.

Reactions: 11
Oh here we go again on the local Spotted Torquay FB page, a mum asking for help as she is coming to Paignton to escape her partner and who to contact.
Quite a few tagging PTWM 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
My teeth are watering staying off Spotted Torquay as last time somebody asked for help and that absolute bellend kept getting tagged in, I got involved and ended up staying up late into the night arguing with her sheeple 🙄 I’ve got work tomorrow I just can’t 😩 FFS why would you tag an Instagram ‘influencer’ (and I use the term fookin lightly) into such a situation???? Bellends the lot of them 😑✋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if that tent “ that didn’t arrive on time “ actually gets to a homeless person at all or just returned to amazon ?
And it’s then her mum in law that’s bought the tent and torch but she forgot to give him that ( which is weird when she’s only just bought it )
Now I know I maybe cynical but this man either might not exist ( she’s previous for that ) or ... she gave away I assume to local people the whereabouts of where he stays that he said keeps him safe
Knobhead she is

Reactions: 11
My teeth are watering staying off Spotted Torquay as last time somebody asked for help and that absolute bellend kept getting tagged in, I got involved and ended up staying up late into the night arguing with her sheeple 🙄 I’ve got work tomorrow I just can’t 😩 FFS why would you tag an Instagram ‘influencer’ (and I use the term fookin lightly) into such a situation???? Bellends the lot of them 😑✋🏼
I think she's posted that herself. In all of the world you just happen to escape to Torquay 🙄 amazing how all DA warriors susposadaly escape there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think she's posted that herself. In all of the world you just happen to escape to Torquay 🙄 amazing how all DA warriors susposadaly escape there 🤷‍♀️
Defo! Makes so much sense.

I wonder if that tent “ that didn’t arrive on time “ actually gets to a homeless person at all or just returned to amazon ?
And it’s then her mum in law that’s bought the tent and torch but she forgot to give him that ( which is weird when she’s only just bought it )
Now I know I maybe cynical but this man either might not exist ( she’s previous for that ) or ... she gave away I assume to local people the whereabouts of where he stays that he said keeps him safe
Knobhead she is
Such a good point! How is it it's always her that stumbles across people in these situations that can suddenly make her the hero? I honestly think your right, we know the MIL is not the sweet old granny we thought she was so i'm sure she would go along with the lie. All we actually saw was her with a bag going on about a pillowcase.

If that's not the case then yep that tent got returned to amazon! And our hero once again didn't shell out a penny!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have to agree with you there...I'm on quite a few 'local' pages and have never seen the like of it. Quite scary tbh.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.