Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now it’s been in The Sun you will probably find more and more people joining 😂
Well seeing as R's rant about Tattle sent people here in their droves to see what it was all about (me included!) I won't be surprised! More people coming here expecting bitching and trolling but finding for the most part reasonable conversations and debate can only be a good thing 😎

Reactions: 14
Why haven’t the papers picked this up yet then ??
She must have some pretty great press contacts or certainly paying someone £££. She only features in the press (Daily Mail, Sun etc) for nonsensical things - the most pointless being the time she fed her children fruit as a snack. And of course, the bridge & mothercare stories etc have featured.

Do you not think it’s strange that she hasn’t been featured in this Sun article considering how she did her big Tattle Trolls car snot-fest story when all the other influencers who have cried about Tattle trolls have received a shout-out. She normally loves a good troll story as an engagement tactic. Anyone would think she doesn’t want any additional attention drawn to herself at the moment .... 🤔

Reactions: 7
there was fundraisers for the house and another one for driving lessons for a warrior. i cant remember what the house one raised but sure the driving lessons was 8k..... .. again no thanks or updates ever posted from R about either one and no thanks from a warrior that received the funds.

Reactions: 6
there was fundraisers for the house and another one for driving lessons for a warrior. i cant remember what the house one raised but sure the driving lessons was 8k..... .. again no thanks or updates ever posted from R about either one and no thanks from a warrior that received the funds.
£8k to learn to drive??? Wow. It’s not even a necessity. I can’t drive and manage to work and parent. It’s a daily pain in the arse but it is doable.

Reactions: 10
I think there were 3 separate go-fund me accounts set up by her followers to get her a house deposit. Not incl the money that was sent directly to PayPal and her bank account due to her admin kindly emailing people the account details. I’d like to think that those people who donated to the house deposit account got a refund but I don’t feel much sympathy for them tbh.

£8k to learn to drive??? Wow. It’s not even a necessity. I can’t drive and manage to work and parent. It’s a daily pain in the arse but it is doable.
i may be wrong and it may be another one that was 8k, going to look back through the threads and see if i can find the screen shots

link for this house one is still open but donations have been disabled by the organiser. i assume this is one of her fans that set this one up

Reactions: 4
New here.

linked to this site from Mumsnet and a thread over there about MOD.

I am a bit sad to read all this about PTWM as she was one that I followed for a while on FB in her pre IG days. She did a great post about trying to get her daughter to school who was insisting on wearing a bindi on her forehead. It made me laugh like anything and her daughter seems a lovely girl (I know she has other children too but seemed to post about this particular daughter a lot initially).

I was impressed when she got involved with DV in speaking out about it and her own experiences. Have to say I didn’t realise there had been fundraisers etc. It’s sad if she has got in too deep and not accounted for money etc. I am part of a charity and we obsessively keep every receipt to show where money has gone.

I haven’t followed much she has done since she went over to IG bit know she has recently had a baby.

My guess is that if there’s money mismanagement afoot then eventually the media will catch up.

Reactions: 8
I forgot about most of those 😳 what were they even for??
The top one was the one we closed down, dodgy Icelandic Dave and his dissolved charity - this one was also the driving lessons one.

Bottom one, not sure. The details are hidden unfortunately :/

I'll have a root through my screenshots too, useful for newer folk to see them 😊

Reactions: 7
I think it’s quite telling that Racheeeaal did not get a mention in the Sun article. She is mentioned obviously in this thread but lots of times on the MOD thread as well .
This gives me the impression that they are going to perhaps have a deeper look before publishing anything about her.

Unless I missed her mention ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New here.

linked to this site from Mumsnet and a thread over there about MOD.

I am a bit sad to read all this about PTWM as she was one that I followed for a while on FB in her pre IG days. She did a great post about trying to get her daughter to school who was insisting on wearing a bindi on her forehead. It made me laugh like anything and her daughter seems a lovely girl (I know she has other children too but seemed to post about this particular daughter a lot initially).

I was impressed when she got involved with DV in speaking out about it and her own experiences. Have to say I didn’t realise there had been fundraisers etc. It’s sad if she has got in too deep and not accounted for money etc. I am part of a charity and we obsessively keep every receipt to show where money has gone.

I haven’t followed much she has done since she went over to IG bit know she has recently had a baby.

My guess is that if there’s money mismanagement afoot then eventually the media will catch up.
You will find her Facebook a very different place to her instagram stories. I too liked the fb but couldn’t believe how much she shared and sold out on there. The laughing at the homeless man when she visited him was vile.

Well seeing as R's rant about Tattle sent people here in their droves to see what it was all about (me included!) I won't be surprised! More people coming here expecting bitching and trolling but finding for the most part reasonable conversations and debate can only be a good thing 😎
I came here originally to read about the “awful” things that were being said about her to find actually it was people asking legitimate questions and she was refusing to answer

Reactions: 18
She must have some pretty great press contacts or certainly paying someone £££. She only features in the press (Daily Mail, Sun etc) for nonsensical things - the most pointless being the time she fed her children fruit as a snack. And of course, the bridge & mothercare stories etc have featured.

Do you not think it’s strange that she hasn’t been featured in this Sun article considering how she did her big Tattle Trolls car snot-fest story when all the other influencers who have cried about Tattle trolls have received a shout-out. She normally loves a good troll story as an engagement tactic. Anyone would think she doesn’t want any additional attention drawn to herself at the moment .... 🤔

I did notice that she's removed the "Tattle Rant" from her saved stories, obviously doesn't want it to resurface for some reason.

I think alot of her family and friends seem to have the same morals as her. Her MIL laughing at the homeless man and swearing while talking to Wilber. The druggy mate, the SIL who has posted some vile stuff on E dad's facebook account and then theres the brother that seems like the village idiot or something.
The SIL is a potty mouth! Probably why her and R have been best buddies for so long!

Reactions: 5
Just catching up. Two points I want to make.

1 - If people are sending her screenshots (c’mon Rachaelelele really?!) then it’ll be her friends, family or loving followers. Why would you do that to someone you love or admire? It would hurt them. That’s like if an acquaintance said my best friend had weird and horrible teeth then I texted them about it. I wouldn’t. I don’t want to hurt them. It’s best left unsaid because I don’t want them exposed to nasty stuff about them.

2 - The thing about Tattle is that it exists here inside it’s own bubble. There is no need to come here and read bad things about yourself. It’s ironic really because it keeps the direct “trolling” at bay yet we are “trolls”. No one here is going to her page to tell her that her husband looks like a bleeping idiot in his Parka. That her lashes are hideous. She may have received messages telling her that her whole moral compass is fucked. Which it is. You cannot police peoples opinions of you. You a person who has, as you stated R, CHOOSE to share so much of your family’s life online. Also I’ve seen her defended by the same people who don’t like the way she operates. I’ve done it. Defended her talking about post c-section pain, defended her breastfeeding around her older children. The fact I don’t like her doesn’t mean people can’t say stuff I think is out of order. Clearly she chooses to read this thread. Why? Why would you do that? She clearly has a chronic need to be liked which is why she paints such a perfect, kind angel picture of herself. So why expose yourself to this? Never ever come here. We witch and moan about you the same way people in my life witch and moan about me. My colleagues, friends of friends, even friends. I don’t want to hear that tit. I don’t need to be a fly on the wall. Life is just like that. So duck off and fly somewhere else where you can perhaps muster the courage to explain where the money went.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my.... I’m speechless. Honestly, I am. And disgusted in equal measures. Those funds should have been handed by cheque to a registered DA organisation 😓
And if they had, Saint Rachelseeellee would’ve posted it for all to see.

Her silence speaks volumes.

Reactions: 16
I've just read PTWM rant again on fb she has listed a million and one things she's been accused of...apart from the paypal/just giving allegations!! Wouldn't this be the 1st thing you would want to put straight?

• Heart
i stand corrected it was £5780 that was raised on the driving lesson go fund me

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just catching up. Two points I want to make.

1 - If people are sending her screenshots (c’mon Rachaelelele really?!) then it’ll be her friends, family or loving followers. Why would you do that to someone you love or admire? It would hurt them. That’s like if an acquaintance said my best friend had weird and horrible teeth then I texted them about it. I wouldn’t. I don’t want to hurt them. It’s best left unsaid because I don’t want them exposed to nasty stuff about them.

2 - The thing about Tattle is that it exists here inside it’s own bubble. There is no need to come here and read bad things about yourself. It’s ironic really because it keeps the direct “trolling” at bay yet we are “trolls”. No one here is going to her page to tell her that her husband looks like a bleeping idiot in his Parka. That her lashes are hideous. She may have received messages telling her that her whole moral compass is fucked. Which it is. You cannot police peoples opinions of you. You a person who has, as you stated R, CHOOSE to share so much of your family’s life online. Also I’ve seen her defended by the same people who don’t like the way she operates. I’ve done it. Defended her talking about post c-section pain, defended her breastfeeding around her older children. The fact I don’t like her doesn’t mean people can’t say stuff I think is out of order. Clearly she chooses to read this thread. Why? Why would you do that? She clearly has a chronic need to be liked which is why she paints such a perfect, kind angel picture of herself. So why expose yourself to this? Never ever come here. We witch and moan about you the same way people in my life witch and moan about me. My colleagues, friends of friends, even friends. I don’t want to hear that tit. I don’t need to be a fly on the wall. Life is just like that. So duck off and fly somewhere else where you can perhaps muster the courage to explain where the money went.
This applies to the mod situation aswell. They’ve chosen the life they have and that’s fine. But. You can’t expect everyone to agree with you and to like you. You just can’t. And when they delete any criticism off their posts, which I suppose is their right, don’t then moan when people go elsewhere to talk about you. And definitely don’t come here looking for the comments. Why do our comments matter to them anyway?? They’re living these gifted lives and having a wonderful time so why bother yourself with jealous, bitter trolls like us?? Why do our opinions matter to them ??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.