Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t re read all the comments but that is not comprehensive, it’s vague af. It’s also weirdly detailed about locations of people being helped? That’s just not a break down of donations.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t buy the whole people sent me screenshots. It’s clear R is on here
Of course it's possible to block an email address you bleeping spoon 🤣🤣 so bloody defensive, if you hadn't done anything wrong in the first place love you wouldn't have anything to worry about now would you?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It won’t be current tattle users sending her abuse - if they are it will be people who have actually just read this thread or maybe other people asking why she’s suddenly replied to you after 6 months of people asking and also she knew this thread was going and she’s actually been on this thread, she could have answered months ago.
I doubt anyone has sent her abuse 😴

Reactions: 13
I really don’t buy the whole people sent me screenshots. It’s clear R is on here

😂😂😂 that’s amazing and wholly unprofessional!

Also, why the extra e? It makes no sense. Why would you change your name by deed poll to add an extra e 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how it’s ‘Jo’ who does the actual work, but when they’re in need of a defensive, Mean Girls-style crock of bullshit, Rachel takes back the over the reins.

Also interesting that she “changed her name” by deedpoll but just added another letter? What a waste of money... unless she was trying to hide something from her past and can now legitimately say “Well that wasn’t me because I’m Rachaele not Rachael”...

I’ve received a refund but it’s been sent as a goods payment or something and I’ve been charged, only minimal though

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I do actually feel a bit sorry for her, if she’s being sent screenshots and other messages that’s not on. Tattle can be quite nasty and if she’s not reading on here herself, it’s not fair that she’s being made to see the more unkind comments.
We all have questions about her morals and how things don’t add up and I think they’re legitimate enough to discuss on a forum. I don’t think making fun of her name, discussing her children (when it’s not about safeguarding concerns) or name calling is needed to be honest, it makes the real concerns and discussions seem false and as if we’re all ‘haters’. I hope that makes sense?

• Heart
I do actually feel a bit sorry for her, if she’s being sent screenshots and other messages that’s not on. Tattle can be quite nasty and if she’s not reading on here herself, it’s not fair that she’s being made to see the more unkind comments.
We all have questions about her morals and how things don’t add up and I think they’re legitimate enough to discuss on a forum. I don’t think making fun of her name, discussing her children (when it’s not about safeguarding concerns) or name calling is needed to be honest, it makes the real concerns and discussions seem false and as if we’re all ‘haters’. I hope that makes sense?
In all honesty I don’t think it’s screen shots. She’s admitted herself she reads here. The only children discussions I’ve see here are safeguarding issues. She is an ambassador for Kidscape yet often films the children without their knowledge, their text messages etc and then she uploads them. Issac has already been taunted at school in the past because of her and what she shows. Now they all know he had his first spot the other day and his step sister was squeezing it ! Now he may not care or he may be mortified by that - who knows

Agree plus tbf you don’t have to log in to be able to read this, I know I didn’t for a while there 🙊

Reactions: 7
In all honesty I don’t think it’s screen shots. She’s admitted herself she reads here. The only children discussions I’ve see here are safeguarding issues. She is an ambassador for Kidscape yet often films the children without their knowledge, their text messages etc and then she uploads them. Issac has already been taunted at school in the past because of her and what she shows. Now they all know he had his first spot the other day and his step sister was squeezing it ! Now he may not care or he may be mortified by that - who knows
He wouldn’t even know he was being filmed until one of his mates mentioned it - mortifying!

Reactions: 5
The whole thing is just a shitstorm waiting to happen. She reads here, that much is obvious and has been for a while. They all do it. Hinch gets most of her content from her thread on here these days. It’s almost as bad as us posting here regularly, she’ll want to know what’s being said (now more than ever after the MoD thing).

The thing is, it’s not going to die down. More people are waking up to this influencer bullshit and flocking to sites like this to vent about it. You can’t blame them when any doubts about these people’s intentions lead to being silenced via blocking or REAL trolling from obsessed fans. I wouldn’t like to think people from here have been hurling abuse at anyone’s inbox or stalking/harassing (that’s seriously fucked up), from what I’ve read most people just want answers. Concrete answers. Not some contrived, vague rubbish that took half an hour to draft up on your notes app.

Reactions: 20
The whole thing is just a shitstorm waiting to happen. She reads here, that much is obvious and has been for a while. They all do it. Hinch gets most of her content from her thread on here these days. It’s almost as bad as us posting here regularly, she’ll want to know what’s being said (now more than ever after the MoD thing).

The thing is, it’s not going to die down. More people are waking up to this influencer bullshit and flocking to sites like this to vent about it. You can’t blame them when any doubts about these people’s intentions lead to being silenced via blocking or REAL trolling from obsessed fans. I wouldn’t like to think people from here have been hurling abuse at anyone’s inbox or stalking/harassing (that’s seriously fucked up), from what I’ve read most people just want answers. Concrete answers. Not some contrived, vague rubbish that took half an hour to draft up on your notes app.
that’s what I think - most people on here are very articulate. It’s probably either lies or someone who’s just been following the thread - or MOD (joke) 😂

• Haha
Edited to add that I was replying to her email replies that were above this comment.

Omg !!!!!! I cannot believe she’s been stupid enough to send this 🤣🤣🤣
What an idiot 😯😯😯
Hey Rachealeeeeee 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
I think your arse IS twitching by the way. Your time is up.You know your time is up. What you’ve been doing is a million times worse then what mod did and she’s currently being crucified. You’re next.
I only discovered tattle after one of my insta friends posted your tattle sob story and said how she couldn’t believe such nasty people could be so spiteful to you. I watched your story and my heart broke for you. So I came here through YOU and then I discovered the truth. What you’ve really been up to. Who you really are. You have your head so far up your own twitching arse that you think you’re going to continue to get away with all of this. But I’m sorry love. Your time is up. You’re going to be exposed soon. And all this easy cash you’ve got pouring in will soon be drying up and your so called army will see who you really are

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s so shitting it! She’d be crazy not to be after the whole MOD saga this weekend. I look forward to her imminent ‘poor me’ posts. What are we thinking the theme will be? Tattlers causing PND?

Reactions: 12
howling this morning, good old Rach hey. So if the name was changed legally, why was her hospital band still spelt the old way? surely that's something you would change with doctors, bank, dentist, schools and probably other things I cant think of off the top of my head. As someone stated previously, it was probably changed due to the book, just like all the other names of people she mentions so she cant be dragged through the courts for slander.

That "newsletter" is just a load of shite and the sooner this gets picked up and published nationally the better. There's no mention in that email of her taking a wage yet again, so she needs to come up with some good excuses fast for why shes pocketed most if not all of it because each time shes ranted, not once has she claimed to take anything for herself.

Reactions: 14
Oh, come on Primrose. She hasn’t been sent any nasty messages. She’s been keeping an eye on here whilst doing the night feeds. No one has emailed her.

Crikey, if anything comes from this I just hope it’s that people think twice about considering this woman to be someone worthy of any more donations. Several times she has referred to the #ads she does and how they help her keep her and her family in this lifestyle. I cannot stress this enough - she does not represent any victim of DA and she does not - 100000% not - represent someone who works in the DA field. All of the staff I know and work or train with are dignified. They would never exploit a woman for her own greed.

She has published a book but her grammar is terrible. She claims to be kind but she does not come across as a kind person. She claims to give her last money to women in need but wears designer clothes. She isn’t genuine nor relatable.

I’m so glad I found Tattle, as someone said on the MOD thread last night, you help us unlock the narrative these women portray.

I keep thinking of this woman whose children attend the same school as mine. She is very petite, pale and looks exhausted. Her partner left her and she is expecting her 5th child. She doesn’t work and I’m sure one of her children has additional needs. She regularly posts that the only happy thing in her life is feeling her baby’s movements and God this breaks me 😓 I imagine women like this following PTWM and wanting to be just like her. They think a man with a good job will come and save them from the misery that another man created. I’ve been there. And then I realised that only I could get myself out of that tit hole.

We should be empowering women, we should show each other that we don’t need a man to do the food shop or to take the children to school and that yes - it’s hard, oh so bloody hard, but we won’t get these years back. Childhood isn’t forever.

She shouldn’t post nasty messages to someone who has kindly donated to her; they are full of anger and bitterness. We are within our right to question these “Instamums”.

She reminds me of a school bully who’s very confident when she has her gang (followers) but should they whittle away she’d be full of tears and ‘wow is me’.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If people really want to help the vulnerable this time of year, buy extra gifts (especially for women) and send them to shelters, bulk buy toiletries, nappies and wipes, donate to the shelters, buy hats scarves and gloves and make your own blessing bags for the homeless and find your local food banks, they normally offer you the chance to buy a homeless person a Christmas lunch.

• Heart
That ‘newsletter’ should have been a Word or PDF format, not an email with terrible grammar. It looked like something written hurriedly over the weekend. I agree that Jo is just as bad and I assume she’s on the pay-roll, hence her wanting to cover her tracks too.

Whenever someone has asked where their donations have gone to, they’ve been blocked and accused of being trolls. Since the recent event with Clemmie, PTWM has been replying to donators and giving them a ‘newsletter’ breakdown. But why since June?

Where have funds been spent since 2017? She wasn’t pregnant then and could have employed a treasurer to keep correct accounts. It’s a mess, sorry.

You don’t need money to signpost people; if someone tells you they’re struggling with debt and you’ve told them to visit the local CAB office - that’s signposting.

How has she had access to 24 referrals? What’s this 24 referrals have been signposted nonsense? Who were they referred to?

And do landlords or estate agents actually contact PTWM if a tenant is in trouble with gas and electric? They wouldn’t over here? And did PTWM just give this lady money to pay the debt - or did they contact the energy provider and set up a payment plan/apply for the Warm Home Discount?

Why has a woman in refuge been given £60 for milk and food? Refuges have petty cash for food because the women are in their care - if not, they refer to food banks. It’s easy to say ‘woman in refuge’ - it could be all over the UK and no one asks where because of the anonymity.

I hate that I’m so critical, but I don’t believe this is genuine.

And I seriously have concerns about her becoming a trained Freedom Programme facilitator; she cannot he trusted to not discuss her service users’ stories online. She will cry and make a big fuss, when the women do not want sympathy. They want to be empowered and given the skills to understand healthy relationships and recognise signs of abuse.

Do I want a woman to run this course when she sercretly films her husband? No. No I don’t.
The freedom facilitator training bit scared the crap out of me too. She is miles away from the ethos and beliefs of the trainers I know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.