Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with Nate and the WDW Couple they use to be on each other’s videos

Reactions: 2
WDW couple seems to be doing their own thing in general since they got the travel agency.

well, as I have said over and over, im not nate.
Either your bored of Nate's recent vlog or your bored of this forum. I wasn't saying your Nate but was curious if Nate said he was bored on his vlog or you was randomly saying you was bored.

You may not be but if your not you don't have to justify it "over and over". Just say I'm my own person. xD if your not your own person it's common to justify.

WDW couple seems to be doing their own thing in general since they got the travel agency.
They run a pretty successful Disney photo and video business too... Their channel has fallen off

Nate is disgusting and pretty soon going to be on my 600 lb life...

What happened with Nate and the WDW Couple they use to be on each other’s videos
Nate is pissed at Josh for nonsense
and Josh isn't buying it.. You can tell from the last holiday monorail crawl how Nate treated Josh!
That was the end there.

They run a pretty successful Disney photo and video business too... Their channel has fallen off

Nate is disgusting and pretty soon going to be on my 600 lb life...
…is that not the show we’re watching now?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean I am pretty sure we know why Veronica left him... He couldn't "rise" to the occasion
It's interesting how he spun that whole situation. Everything these vloggers do there's a nugget of truth wrapped in a buffet of lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's interesting how he spun that whole situation. Everything these vloggers do there's a nugget of truth wrapped in a buffet of lies.
With the success of that sad video maybe he’ll rerelease the divorce video with a piano backing track now

• Haha
HE DID NOT PAY FOR IT.

If you watched the DIS event someone asked a question about other vloggers and Pete specifically said that the vloggers applied for “media passes” and that he would normally deny it but it was for give kids the world so he said it hoped it would be more exposure

This OGRE could not even donate money to a cause. This was his top the shark moment for me…I don’t know where in this video he presented himself as a good representative of media??

32:00 starts at
And the worst part is he doesn’t even explain what GKTW is! This was meant to raise money for charity, not raise your views

• Heart
Which is smart of them, they never lived off Youtube and quit their day jobs.
Josh did. In Feb 2020. Was an Environmental Scientist. Left that to chase that Disney freelance videographer / photographer train w/ their JTR Media business. He also repeatedly stated he hates vlogging, which is strange to tell viewers who you are trying to get to subscribe and be patrons / patreons.

I think Taylor still works as an RN. They left Goldgell as vacay planners back in 2019, or so says Josh's LinkedIn. But I think they're still pretty close friends w/ the people at Goldgell.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.