Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember he did a Epcot video where all the vloggers met up including the Tim Tracker and he chased poor timmy away cuz he was so belligerent
Tim or Jenn? I could see Jenn being an ass. My impression of Tim is he's nice, but dumb as a stump.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tim or Jenn? I could see Jenn being an ass. My impression of Tim is he's nice, but dumb as a stump.
Tim was a wild bad boy back in the day. Probably would still if he could get away with it!

Nate just posted a pic on his Instagram of him wearing his fancy brand new Epcot jacket. Just what he needs; an $80 oddly shaped and patterned, warm, long sleeve jacket while living in Florida :rolleyes:. I predict more sweaty vlogs in the near future.
The Dufass laughed when showing that other jacket might be cheaper. The dude can't show the new store without Effing showing himself buying and will wearing for himself. At the end he apologizes he couldn't show much the store what a lie he only shows what he does what he wants and uses the crowd factor as bolognie excuses!*

Last edited:
I loved how when Nate was trying the sodas he missed the cup almost every time. I feel like that’s a great summarization of his channel, trying to fill up his bank account with fake happiness and missing the mark by a long shot (because we aren’t delusional like all his stans)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I loved how when Nate was trying the sodas he missed the cup almost every time. I feel like that’s a great summarization of his channel, trying to fill up his bank account with fake happiness and missing the mark by a long shot (because we aren’t delusional like all his stans)
May also explain why he couldn’t get his wife pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn't watch. Did he buy it with a gift card? If not, that $80 could be applied toward the $900 credit card bill that's waiting for a court date.

Reactions: 3
But your honor…I’m a Disney influencer!

also I noticed the WDW Couple and him are not following each other on Instagram, definitely tit went down
I wouldn't begin to even try and figure out what went down between them BUT I will say that they did a crawl back last year (maybe Halloween or Fall themed?). I think it was one of those gondola crawls. And they were in Beaches & Cream drinking shakes - trying out the new themed treats, blah blah blah.

Anyways, Josh was seated next to Nate. And Nate was acting all weird. Like sloshing around his massive shake in its glass, dunking things down w/ the straw, spilling stuff on the table, etc. I think he even had his mask or something in some goofy way on his face as he was doing it, as if trying to be funny.

That was one of the first times I ever saw Nate on video and I really didn't think much of him other than WTF is this guy doing? Is he 5 years old or something? I remember Josh making some comment and looking kinda like WTF are you doing, Nate?

One of the few times I agreed w/ Josh. 🤣

Reactions: 1
His Stans are horrible.., I gave him the advice of trimming one second off his chips and one guy was like “there’s no need those are magical moments”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
also I noticed the WDW Couple and him are not following each other on Instagram, definitely tit went down
Can even the most wide lens camera fit Nate, Taylor, and Bald Josh's Ego all in the same frame?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Josh did. In Feb 2020. Was an Environmental Scientist. Left that to chase that Disney freelance videographer / photographer train w/ their JTR Media business. He also repeatedly stated he hates vlogging, which is strange to tell viewers who you are trying to get to subscribe and be patrons / patreons.

I think Taylor still works as an RN. They left Goldgell as vacay planners back in 2019, or so says Josh's LinkedIn. But I think they're still pretty close friends w/ the people at Goldgell.
Absolutely can confirm this is a fact. Also pretty sure they, much like a lot of other YT couples, they don't care much for each other off camera.
It was after a runDisney event in 2019 and they were in the reunion area, cheek to cheek, high energy talking into the camera. As soon as the camera was off, the smiles dropped and they moved away from one another so fast. They then walked away, not talking to one another. Def didn't get the "happy loving couple" vibes.

Back to PMM. Am I the only one who gets him and Carpetbagger mixed up?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
But your honor…I’m a Disney influencer!

Not surprised at all.
They're better off not being around Nate's changed fakness.

He's no real fwend no more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.