Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey friends it is time for a new thread. Last thread we had lots of tea let's keep it going!

Thanks to @Hammerstone for the title and if I missed one with more votes my apologies.

Reactions: 8
I decided to bow out of this thread for a bit after everyone decided that this lying, grifting, sweating sack of tit was so awesome for being “so transparent” and sharing his life with us
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

funny because he’s collecting threads pretty quickly now. I call bullshit on his “woe is me let me tell you about my hard life” video. It is too convenient…

barf, these vloggers are all the same. When the channel/views start to suffer they pop on with a sympathy play

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Say what you want about him, but he paid to go to the Dis event for GKTW. I know that it wasn't cheap. I think that's great.

Reactions: 13
I also feel like it’s ok to be empathetic to his childhood story and still call out shenanigans of his adult life. He’s not responsible for his upbringing. It’s ok to care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I also feel like it’s ok to empathetic to his childhood story and still call out shenanigans of his adult life. He’s not responsible for his upbringing. It’s ok to care.
And it’s also okay to not believe one word of his childhood story. People lie. All the damn time. Especially these bleeping vloggers

Reactions: 6
Say what you want about him, but he paid to go to the Dis event for GKTW. I know that it wasn't cheap. I think that's great.
I was looking for the price online, but didn't come up with anything. Looks like a killer event. I'd like to go next year.

Reactions: 1
I was looking for the price online, but didn't come up with anything. Looks like a killer event. I'd like to go next year.
They had three different tickets. He got the VIP pass. It was $749. Everything was included in the ticket.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how long it took Nate to decide whether to drop $750 on a one night event or be able to nearly pay off that credit card debt ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nate: "Drinks included? I'm there!"
Nate: “people will think I actually give two shits about GKTW? I’m there! And free food? Im there twice”

I don’t trust any of these fuckers

I wonder how long it took Nate to decide whether to drop $750 on a one night event or be able to nearly pay off that credit card debt ;)
I’m sure he got awot of gift cards from his fwiends because he had the sadz in a video 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Anywhoos, isn’t that so amazing? To play off the sympathy of people and get money from it? *looks off to the left and right and sweats profusely*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The drinks were more than likely extra or at least the ones at Ogas. Pretty sure the milk stand and desserts were included in the price.

Screenshot_20210912-132304.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the vlog yet. Did he specifically say he bought the pass? It's a nice tax write off if he did.

Regardless, he'll be fine with the influx of gift cards he's probably receiving after his sad sack story.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I haven't watched the vlog yet. Did he specifically say he bought the pass? It's a nice tax write off if he did.

Regardless, he'll be fine with the influx of gift cards he's probably receiving after his sad sack story.
he never once stated in his vlog he bought it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It was actually for the whole event. From the 9th thru the 11th. There was a lot of things included in it.

he never once stated in his vlog he bought it.
The Dis doesn't host people. It's all for charity. So, no he would not have to announce it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
Has Mr. Anywhoos Amazing Fedora Meat Sweats Beers and Giggles ever done anything else for GKTW or even reference it?? Has he ever volunteered or donated?? And don’t tell me about this $750 donation that got him something in return. I’m curious if he’s ever done anything that didn’t give him content or kudos in return?? He’s just as bad as the trackers at this point, only doing tit for the publicity. And I stick to that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.