Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being aggressive, but I handed you receipts with the dis staying that vloggers had media credentials because they wanted them to get the word out he also showed the VIP pass during his video that says that he had a three day pass.
VIP pass and media pass aren't really the same thing though

Reactions: 1
I’m not being aggressive, but I handed you receipts with the dis staying that vloggers had media credentials because they wanted them to get the word out he also showed the VIP pass during his video that says that he had a three day pass.
Ohh it's SOoooooooo important
To show the VIP PASSSS
He escapes saying nothing so the no one can judge he did not donate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sam looks like a nice guy Jackie might be my favorite of these fools she’s a legit hot ass mess but seems to own it

In Mr. Morrow’s Crystal Palace film, the 29:30 mark shows another man in similar age of Veronica’s current boyfriend and a lady that appears to be similar age of Jackie.

In Mr. Morrow’s Crystal Palace film, the 29:30 mark shows another man in similar age of Veronica’s current boyfriend and a lady that appears to be similar age of Jackie.
IF true...If i split from my wife recently, as really it still is for him, and we were on "good terms", I still wouldn't want to be anywhere near her and her new squeeze for a social, as its just insult to injury considering it was more her who instigated it. It's a bit like being on a game show.. "Heres what you could of won!". What next? Nate the cuckold?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are you trying to be funny? It is clearly an older guy with his similar age wife and 2 younger women who could be his daughters or a daughter and a friend. One of them not shown very well is vlogging or just recording the experience with a camera.

EuroDisney1995 was fishy 🐟 that's all I'm gonna say..

Is that so 😉
Who's reading Tattle!
I think euro was nate too
Your clearly newish here. That is definitely not veronica or Jackie or their so.

Reactions: 1
So apparently Nate was at AK yesterday and so was I. Luckily I didn’t run into him. And I know he must read here because he showed himself throwing the cupcake that fell on the table into the trash. Because if I didn’t see that I would have sworn he ate it.

Reactions: 4
So apparently Nate was at AK yesterday and so was I. Luckily I didn’t run into him. And I know he must read here because he showed himself throwing the cupcake that fell on the table into the trash. Because if I didn’t see that I would have sworn he ate it.
I noticed that too. A couple of days ago he mentioned "Fedorable".

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.