Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting how he spun that whole situation. Everything these vloggers do there's a nugget of truth wrapped in a buffet of lies.
I remember the video where he announced it... It was blubbering and kind of sad... It's been since deleted

Reactions: 1
Josh did. In Feb 2020. Was an Environmental Scientist. Left that to chase that Disney freelance videographer / photographer train w/ their JTR Media business. He also repeatedly stated he hates vlogging, which is strange to tell viewers who you are trying to get to subscribe and be patrons / patreons.

I think Taylor still works as an RN. They left Goldgell as vacay planners back in 2019, or so says his LinkedIn. But I think they're still pretty close friends w/ the people at Goldgell.
He is pretty good at what he does...

Wow josh was a scientist and left his job to take photos????
What's so weird about that ? I'd sure like to leave my job to hang out at Disney and go on vacation 24/7. Would be fantastic if it were financially viable. Josh's problem is he's not particularly good at videos, he's not particularly good at vlogging, and as far as being "informative" goes, I wouldn't let those two plan my trip to the bathroom let alone 10 days in Disney.

I did notice that in the last month, WDW Couple (and a lot of other Disney vloggers, like Theme Park Obsession, BLAB) suddenly slipped in a bunch of Las Vegas videos , with apparently little knowledge of where they were or why they were there. Are Vegas hotels poaching Disney vloggers to try to drive up business ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What's so weird about that ? I'd sure like to leave my job to hang out at Disney and go on vacation 24/7. Would be fantastic if it were financially viable. Josh's problem is he's not particularly good at videos, he's not particularly good at vlogging, and as far as being "informative" goes, I wouldn't let those two plan my trip to the bathroom let alone 10 days in Disney.

I did notice that in the last month, WDW Couple (and a lot of other Disney vloggers, like Theme Park Obsession, BLAB) suddenly slipped in a bunch of Las Vegas videos , with apparently little knowledge of where they were or why they were there. Are Vegas hotels poaching Disney vloggers to try to drive up business ?
I wonder if it's more "hey we can write off any vacation if we make a video".

I'd love to hear more of the business side of YT. To me, that's interesting.

I finally realized who Josh and Taylor are. I saw a safari video they did a while back. I wasn't too into them, so I didn't subscribe.

Reactions: 4
When I started watching youtube regarding Disney... I thought they were great cuz they were from PA or whatever... They are nice people butttttt like any vlogger they see the $$$. I have only met one channel where they don't care if they get big...

When I started watching youtube regarding Disney... I thought they were great cuz they were from PA or whatever... They are nice people butttttt like any vlogger they see the $$$. I have only met one channel where they don't care if they get big...
Ohh, who is that??

What's so weird about that ? I'd sure like to leave my job to hang out at Disney and go on vacation 24/7. Would be fantastic if it were financially viable.
It sounds nice but look at Michael Kay and even TTT. Being “on vacation” 24/7 isn’t healthy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It sounds nice but look at Michael Kay and even TTT. Being “on vacation” 24/7 isn’t healthy
absolutely. There is no long term stability in it either when new channels come, the algorithm changes, no health benefits…it’s short term thinking.

I like WDW channel but man are the devoid of any legitimate personality.

Reactions: 3
Taylor is an acquired taste...
It’s a very vanilla channel. They don’t hype things and are mildly critical which one would think would be a good mix. However, there is just not much personality or charisma to keep things interesting. Taylor can be a bit much but even then not in an interesting way. My thought on the channel is the videography can drive me a bit nuts. Josh is a photographer by trade and he knows his gear but almost to a fault. All too often when speaking to the camera the presenter will be in perfect focus and the background is blurred out by the lens focal length. This should not be an issue until it hit me that I kind of don’t want to be perfectly focused on the presenter. In travel vlogs what’s going on behind them at the location is more important and of interest. It’s a weird thing, but once it hit me I cannot unsee it.

Josh does go through the motions, and they while Taylor i think might have some interest in their topics Josh is done. My two cents. I rarely watch them but I do from time to time.

Reactions: 3
It’s a very vanilla channel. They don’t hype things and are mildly critical which one would think would be a good mix. However, there is just not much personality or charisma to keep things interesting. Taylor can be a bit much but even then not in an interesting way. My thought on the channel is the videography can drive me a bit nuts. Josh is a photographer by trade and he knows his gear but almost to a fault. All too often when speaking to the camera the presenter will be in perfect focus and the background is blurred out by the lens focal length. This should not be an issue until it hit me that I kind of don’t want to be perfectly focused on the presenter. In travel vlogs what’s going on behind them at the location is more important and of interest. It’s a weird thing, but once it hit me I cannot unsee it.

Josh does go through the motions, and they while Taylor i think might have some interest in their topics Josh is done. My two cents. I rarely watch them but I do from time to time.
I unsubbed months ago...

Nate just posted a pic on his Instagram of him wearing his fancy brand new Epcot jacket. Just what he needs; an $80 oddly shaped and patterned, warm, long sleeve jacket while living in Florida :rolleyes:. I predict more sweaty vlogs in the near future.

I remember he did a Epcot video where all the vloggers met up including the Tim Tracker and he chased poor timmy away cuz he was so belligerent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.